We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you have recently been hired to work for Sharp Healthcare, you will receive a user name and password from the company for Sharp Healthcare employee login. Through the Sharp Owa platform, employees can access their Sharp Healthcare email and enjoy the additional benefits of the Outlook Web App. All they have to do is access the Owa.Sharp website and enter their Owa Sharp employee login credentials.
For new employees who have not used the web app until now we have created a complete Owa Sharp Employee Login Guide. In this guide, you will find step by step instructions for logging on to Owa.sharp.com, how to access the SharpNET Sharp Healthcare provides for its employees and even information about job openings at Sharp Healthcare. Please see the individual sections below to find more details for each step.
Instructions for Owa Sharp Employee Login
First of all, Sharp Healthcare employees will be interested in gaining access for Owa Sharp employee login. To do so, check that your connection to the internet is functioning properly, get your user ID and password ready and go through the following:
- Go to owa.sharp.com to reach the Owa Sharp employee login page. Make sure that you type in the full link (for example, www.owa.sharp is incomplete). An alternative is to directly click the hyperlink we have provided above so you avoid any issues.
- You will be sent to an Outlook Web App page where you will have to first select your type of security (“This is a public or shared computer” or “This is a private computer”). If you choose the latter, then you will be able to leave your computer inactive for a longer time before being automatically signed out. If you are accessing the Owa Sharp employee login page from a computer that is not strictly yours, you are prompted to sign out completely when you are done using the company e-services.
- Optionally, if you want to use the light version of the Outlook Web App for your Sharp Healthcare employee email, you can check off the designated box before continuing to the next step.
- Type in the user name and password you received from Sharp Healthcare when you began your job with the company. If you cannot remember any one of these details, you can contact your hiring manager to gain these details.
- Once you are all ready, you can finish the process by clicking the orange “Sign in” button.
Options for Sharp Healthcare Intranet Sign On
Just like we explained in the introduction of this guide, there is a Sharp intranet available for employees of the San Diego healthcare company. Below you can find the options related to logging into the SharpNET intranet.
Quite similar to the United Airlines intranet sign on, the SharpNET Basic login process can be carried out by going through these steps provided below. Through SharpNET Basic, you can access the OWA platform, Lawson and more. To use SharpNET Basic, you have to be signed on through VPN or be within the Sharp network. Here is how you can log onto SharpNET Basic:
- Connect to http://sharpnet.sharp.com/ (we recommend that you directly click this link).
- Type in your AD username and password.
- Click the grey “Sign In” button.
Like with SharpNET Basic, you have to be in the Sharp network to access SharpNET Plus (or connected through VPN). With SharpNET Plus, you can connect to apps such as StrataCap and more.
- Reach the https://sharpnetplus.sharp.com login page.
- On the left hand side of your screen, type in your username and the password associated with your account.
- Enter your SecurID PIN – the personal identification number you use to access Citrix.
- Hit “Sign in”.
Time and Attendance
If you want to consult your Time & Attendance (API) details without going through SharpNET, do this:
- Click this link: https://time.sharp.com/APIHealthcare/login.aspx.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Choose your domain from the small drop down menu: SHCSD or API Healthcare.
- Press the navy blue “Sign In” button.
Furthermore, if you do not want to use SharpNET to access Lawson, you can follow these steps:
- Go to https://lawson.sharp.com.
- Provide your username and password.
- Conclude with the grey “Log on” button.
To use Citrix for accessing the Sharp network you will need your RSA token. Once you are logged in, you can continue with all of your employee information and applications.
- Open your internet browser and copy and paste this link in the empty address bar: https://citrixtest.sharp.com.
- Type in your User Name and Password.
- Enter your Security Code.
- Click “Log on”.
Career Opportunities at Sharp Healthcare
Those who are interested in developing a career at Sharp Healthcare can enjoy the benefits of the Careers.Sharp.com page. To access the jobs platform, click this link https://careers.sharp.com/ and look for a job using the search tool on the left side of your screen. You can look for a certain position by entering a specific term or keyword, by the category it falls under (Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Allied Health, Business Operations, Case Manager, Clerical, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Clinical Technician, CNA, Counseling, Dietitian, Executive, Finance, Home Care, Hospice Jobs, Human Resources, IT, Laboratory and so on), a facility (Executive Payroll, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Ctr, SRS Administration etc.), the type of job you want to find (full time, part time or per diem) and the type of shift (day job, evening job, night job or variable).
Once you have established your search criteria, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the search tool. Based on your preferences, you will find a list of open positions that meet your requirements. Each position will include location, facility, department, job type and shift type, as well as other relevant details.
How to Apply for a Job at Sharp Healthcare
If you have found a position you want to apply for, you can send your application online via the Sharp Careers website. There are different steps for applying, depending on whether you currently are a Sharp employee or if this is the first time you want to apply for a job with the company. Sharp Healthcare has provided detailed steps for sending your application in both situations, which can be accessed here: http://www.sharp.com/jobs/how-to-apply-online-job.cfm. Make sure that you follow the designated steps for your situation (internal or external) so you know your application will be sent to the right department.
Contact Details for Sharp Healthcare
If you want to reach Sharp Healthcare for details regarding a job, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general purposes, you can contact the company by calling 1-800-827-4277. If you prefer to use a contact form to get in touch with Sharp Healthcare, do this:
- Visit sharp.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach the footer of the website.
- Under the fourth column, you will see a final link labeled “Contact Us” – click this link.
- A menu will appear on the right hand side of your computer screen and you will have to provide the following details:
- The reason for your inquiry (General / other, billing, careers, classes, hospital care, FollowMyHealth).
- Your complete first and last name.
- Your active email address.
- Your phone number (optionally).
- The message you want to send to the Sharp Healthcare team.
- Confirm you are not a robot by clicking the empty box.
- Hit the “Send message” button to have your email sent to Sharp Healthcare.