Albertsons, the popular U.S. grocery store chain, works with a wide variety of support, office, and management staff. That’s why the company has set up an employee website for its 270,000 plus employees, so anyone who works at Albertsons can manage their work-related issues via the employee website.
This website (direct2hr.safeway.com), which is run by Safeway – a subsidiary of Albertsons, offers easy access to employee information, benefits, schedules, and company news and updates.
Our guide to the Albertsons employee login process is designed to make it quick and easy to reach any information you may need. We will walk you through every step of the process, and we will also show you how to solve the most common basic login issues that you may encounter.
Albertsons Employee Login at direct2hr.safeway.com
When you want to manage your employee account or view employee information, use these instructions to login to your Albertsons employee account.
1. Go to the Safeway HR website by typing direct2hr.safeway.com in to your web browser.
2. Click the “Login with one time PIN” option if you are an Albertsons employee who has not registered for an account yet, or skip to the next step to login normally.
3. Write your Albertsons username into the “User login” field. This username may simply be your employee number or it may be your company user ID.
4. Type the password for your account or your one-time PIN into the area that says “Password.”
5. Click the blue “Login” button to complete your sign in.
Albertsons Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to access your employee information from a smartphone, you will need to sign in to the mobile version of the website. Follow these steps to login from your smartphone.
1. Open your phone’s mobile web browsing app.
2. Type direct2hr.safeway.com into your address bar and click your enter key.
3. Choose the “Login with one time PIN” option to sign in without an account, or skip to step four if you already have an employee account.
4. Enter your employee number or your user identification name into the first box on the login page.
5. Add your password or your one time PIN in the second box on the login page.
6. Tap the blue login button.
There is also an Albertsons employee app for both Android and iOS dubbed Direct2HR, which you can download from Google Play or the App Store. However, many users have reported that the app is buggy, laggy, not fully functional, and looks like an unfinished web browser-based app from the early 2000s.
So, until Albertsons decides to pour in even more money into it and fix it, you’d be better off trying to login into your Albertsons employee account directly on the direct2hr.safeway.com platform.
Albertsons Employee Login Help
Forgotten passwords can easily be recovered by clicking the “Forgot password” link on the main login page. You can also click the “request one time PIN” to get a temporary password for accessing your employee account.
Both of these options will require you to enter your employee username, so you will need to speak to your manager or HR representative if you cannot remember your employee number or username.
Albertsons Employee Company Contact & Links
The Albertsons employee login is managed through Safeway’s employee resource center, so this is the department you will need to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the employee website.
You can call the employee resource center’s service desk at 877-286-3200. Albertson’s customer service can be reached by filling out their online contact form or calling 877-276-9637 if you have any general inquiries to make.
Leave a Reply