Both current and former JP Morgan Chase employees enjoy a MyRewardsAtWork.com secure platform for checking, managing and modifying their rewards, benefits and other specific employee data. MyRewardsAtWork Chase is a solution to the former system that JP Morgan Chase provided for its employees’ needs, which involved wasting time at the Payroll Department for any adjustments to their benefits or rewards.
Let’s see the steps to follow in accessing Myrewardsatwork JP morgan chase login platform.
Now, people who work at JP Morgan Chase have all of their employee information, including details regarding their 401k plan, in one place that they can access online, from the comfort of their own homes. In the guide we have prepared, we will walk you through the MyRewardsAtWork JP Morgan Chase login process and inform you about how you can contact customer service if you are facing any sign on troubles.
If you currently do not work for JP Morgan Chase but you are interested in developing a career with this company, you can look into the benefits, job openings and application method we have also provided in our My Rewards at Work and JP Morgan Chase guide.
Step by Step How to: MyRewardsAtWork JPMorgan Chase Login Process
Firstly, we would like to cover the necessary information for Chase MyRewardsAtWork users who have not gone through the log in process before. In just a bit of typing and a few clicks you will be in your account, if you get the access page right and you provide correct login credentials.
Before we get into detail, we want to stress the fact that there is only one MyRewardsAtWork com JPMorgan Chase website, namely www.MyRewardsAtWork.com. The most frequent typos are myrewardsatwork.jpmorganchase.com, my-rewards-at-work.com. myrewardsatwork.chase.com or www.my-rewards-at-work.com, so make sure you do not type any of these ones in by accident.
Now that we have that out of the way, follow these instructions for access:
- Open a working internet browser and copy and paste this link into the navigation bar above: MyRewardsAtWork.com. If you already have the browser of your choice established as default for opening links, you can directly click on it.
- You will be redirected to a basic page that serves as the gateway for MyRewardsAtWork JP Morgan Chase login. The page will have “SSO Login AMERICAS” written at the top and a blue and orange “Single Sign-On” logo, above two empty fields (so you know that you are on the right page).
- Continue by typing in your Standard ID (also known as your employee ID) and your password.
- Click the gray “Login” button to finish by accessing your MyRewardsAtWork account.
MyRewardsAtWork JP Morgan Chase Login Customer Service
Customer Support should be contacted in either one of these two situations: you forgot your login password or you have exceeded the limit of login attempts. To solve your issue, you can call the Global Service Desk at 1-866-576-1818 toll-free.
Logging out of your account when leaving your computer is essential for keeping your personal employee reward and benefit information safe. To do so, click the “Logout” link in the menu on your screen. In case you do not have a “Logout” button or link available, you can sign off by closing all of the windows in the internet browser you used to log on.
Benefits of Working at JP Morgan Chase
Employees at JP Morgan Chase have numerous benefits for working with the company. The main categories of employee benefits are: Health Care and Insurance Plans, Retirement Savings Programs, Wellness Programs, Employee Programs and Family Care.
- Among the Health Care and Insurance Plans that JP Morgan Chase employees are entitled to are: medical, vision, dental, accident, life, disability, group legal services, and before-tax spending accounts.
- In addition to the 401k savings plan, JP Morgan Chase offers its employees options for retirement plans and employee stock purchase schemes.
- Their wellness programs include counseling and guidance services, wellness assessments and screenings, as well as health coaches.
- The number of employee programs is generous, including but not limited to: flexible work options, discounts (arts, banking services, electronics, entertainment), travel, maternity leave, paternity leave, child care services, fitness programs and matching gifts, just to name a few.
- Last but not least, the health care packages offered to employees at JP Morgan Chase are designed to cover spouses, children and other family members.
- You will be able to manage your rewards and benefits through the exclusive MyRewardsAtWork JPMorganChase platform described in this article.
Careers at JP Morgan Chase
If you are interested in job opportunities at JP Morgan Chase, you can access the official website dedicated to careers: careers.jpmorgan.com/careers. You can search for career opportunities by division, location, program or by the position you are looking for. If you want to search by job description, scroll down a bit on the page and type in a few keywords.
After that, choose if you are a Student or an Experienced Professional and choose the area you would like to work (Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa). If you don’t want a specific area, you can leave “anywhere” checked. Based on the keywords you introduced, the website will provide the divisions that match your desired position (such as Technology, Chase Commerce Solutions, Consumer Banking etc.).
You can also search by programs, like pre-internship, internship or full time.
If you have decided on applying for a job at JP Morgan Chase, you can click the final “Apply” link on the top menu of the Careers page, which will turn red when you hover over it. Choose between “Student Programs”, “Student Events”, “Experienced Roles” or “Need Advice?” and follow the respective steps for each subcategory.
How to Contact JP Morgan Chase
There are multiple ways to contact JP Morgan Chase, according to what you need to communicate with the company about.
- If you want to view their Annual Report, you can go to this link: http://investor.shareholder.com/JPMorganChase/annual.cfm or request a print version by calling 1-212-270-0589.
- For inquiries regarding dividends and stockholder issues, you can click this link: http://investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/info.cfm.
- Grant guidelines can be accessed from this link: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Corporate-Responsibility/corporate-philanthropy.htm.
- Contacts for media relations can be found here: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/media-contacts.htm.
- Chase Customer Service can be contacted here: https://www.chase.com/resources/customer-service.
- The phone number for other inquiries regarding JP Morgan Chase is: 1-212-270-6000.
Any other information regarding investor relations, corporate responsibility or institute can be consulted on www.JPMorganChase.com.
Learn More about JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is known as the biggest bank in the United States of America and the 5th largest in the world by total assets ($2.6 trillion). The current company is a result of the J.P. Morgan & Co. merger with Chase Manhattan Corporation in 2000.
Since then, it is considered the third biggest public company in the world by Forbes magazine, based on a composite ranking. As of 2015, JP Morgan Chase & Co. employs over 265,000 individuals around the around. With the help of this great number of employees, the company had a $97.90 billion revenue in 2014, with a $232 billion equity in the same year.
Links for Easy Access
- MyRewardsAtWork JP Morgan Chase Login Page: myrewardsatwork.com
- MyRewardsAtWork com Chase Single Sign On Help: https://smportal.jpmorganchase.com/siteminderagent/sso/help2.htm
- JP Morgan Chase Official Website: jpmorganchase.com
- JP Morgan Chase Career Opportunities: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Careers/careers.htm
- Apply for a Position at JP Morgan Chase: http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careershttp://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Careers/careers.htm
- JP Morgan Chase Contact Page: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/contact-us.htm