Instructions Targeted for TABE Success (ITTS) is one of the many educational products and services provided by the McGraw Hill Education company. The ITTS McGraw Hill offers focuses upon training, studying and all around preparing for the Test of Adult Basic Education, commonly known as TABE. As technology has evolved, so should teaching techniques; this is the reason why ITSS / WgContemporary was designed to be interactive, multimedia, informative, practical and easy to understand and undergo. Get in your account with our step by step WgContemporary ITTS login guide.
As a student, you can connect to the www.WgContemporary platform and directly access lessons that will prepare you for your Test of Adult Basic Education. Even though WgContemporary.com is highly user friendly, a new student could require guidance when first going through the WgContemporary ITTS login process. In just a few simple steps, you will be logged into your ITTS McGraw Hill account and ready to study for your TABE, all you have to do is follow the instructions provided in our complete WgContemporary ITTS login guide below.
WgContemporary ITTS Login Walkthrough
As WgContemporary is an online system, you will need a working connection to the internet to access your student information. Once you have your computer and login credentials ready go through these steps:
- Type in WgContemporary.com in the navigation bar of your preferred internet browser (Check that you do not leave any spaces like www.wgcontemporary com). If you have a favorite one established as a default browser, you can directly click on the link provided above.]
- If you are using ITTS McGraw Hill through a teacher, he or she will provide you with your username and password for WgContemporary ITTS login. Take the information and type it in the two empty fields on the WgContemporary.com home page.
- To conclude, click the gold “Login” button as a final step.
System Requirements to Access the WgContemporary.com Student Portal
In order to successfully complete the WgContemporary ITTS login process, you need to meet the www.WgContemporary minimum system requirements.
- Macintosh users should at least have an OS 10 operating system, a Power PC g4 processor and a processor speed of 400 Mhz and over. You can use one of these two internet browsers: Apple Safari (version 1.2 or above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 1.5 or above).
- Windows users need a minimum of Windows 2000, XP or Vista operating systems, a Pentium III processor that runs at 500 Mhz at least. Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are accepted browsers, but need to be version 6.0 or above (for IE) or version 1.5 or above (Mozilla).
You will also need to have version 8.0 of Adobe Flash Player and have your pop-up windows enabled for mhcpre-ged.com and mhcitts.com. In addition to this, your lessons require a listening device (sound card and speakers or headphones, depending on your location), and a monitor color depth of 16 bit or higher at 800 by 600 resolution. While 128 MB memory is accepted, the manufacturers recommend 256 MB.
The easiest way to see if your system meets the WgContemporary.com requirements is to run a test, which you can do by clicking the “Run Test” button available on this page: https://www.wgcontemporary.com/systreq.html.
How to Retrieve your WgContemporary ITTS Login Password
If you cannot remember your www.WgContemporary password, you can easily retrieve it with the use of the same platform.
- Go to WgContemporary.com and select the black “Retrieve Password” link under the login box. An alternative is to directly click on this link: https://www.wgcontemporary.com/retrieve.html.
- In order to retrieve your WgContemporary password, you need to type in the email address you associated with your account. Click the “Submit” button to finish.
- Check your email inbox for a message with an email password reminder so you can log back into www.WgContemporary.
Information about Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
The main goal of the ITTS McGraw Hill education program is to prepare students for their Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE). According to the official website, TABE is “the most comprehensive and reliable academic assessment product in adult basic education”, which is used to “provide a solid foundation for effectively assessing the skills and knowledge of adult learners”.
There are multiple types of TABE tests available, for example TABE 9 & 10 (for Reading, Math, Language, Spelling, Vocabulary and Language Mechanics), TABE Advanced-Level Tests (Writing, Social Studies, Science, Algebra / Geometry), TABE CLAS-E (English Language Proficiency), among a few other alternatives. The Test of Adult Basic Education is approved by the United States Department for Adult Education and you can study for it with the help of ITTS McGraw Hill.
Learn More about WgContemporary Education
The training program provided by McGraw Hill Education for TABE can be carried out either with the help of a teacher, or by yourself from a distance. The ITTS McGraw Hill Education system allows users to benefit from complete lesson reports (that include data such as mastery status, date and time for completion), assessment reports (with the information in lesson reports plus percentage correct), class reports with mastery level for every individual subject and the ability to consult each report in different forms (spreadsheets, online or printed). The software provided by McGraw Hill is based on the TABE 10 & 9 sub skills for D, E and M levels in math, reading and language.
On WgContemporary.com, you can look over sample lessons for the levels and subjects mentioned above. Here are a few links to particular sample lessons:
- Level D: Language Lesson – http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/onlinesuite/itts/ittslesson_language_leveld.html
- Level D: Language, ESL Lesson – http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/onlinesuite/itts/ittslesson_language_leveld_esl.html
- Level E: Reading Lesson – http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/onlinesuite/itts/ittslesson_reading_levele.html
- Level M: Mathematics Lesson – http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/onlinesuite/itts/ittslesson_mathematics_levelm.html
Also, WgContemporary.com allows you to directly contact your sales rep (https://www.mheonline.com/salesrep/contemporary_sales), to join their mailing list (http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/contemporarymailinglist.html), consult the press release regarding the educational software (http://www.glencoe.com/catalog/contemporary/onlinesuite/webfiles/news/ITTS_Online_Rls.pdf) and proceed with launching ITTS McGraw Hill Education online (http://www.wgcontemporary.com/).
Contact ITTS McGraw Hill
To contact McGraw Hill Education customer support, you can do so by calling 800-334-7344 from Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm (for Adult Basic Education, GED and PreK-12 materials). If you cannot reach them during their business hours, you can go through their automated self-service for basic information.
For sales inquiries, such as placing an order, requesting a sample, checking your order status or pricing, you can contact McGraw Hill Education via telephone, fax, email and their mailing address:
Mailing address: McGraw-Hill School Education
PO Box 182605
Columbus, OH 43218
McGraw Hill Education Services
On their official website, McGraw Hill Ed provides modern learning solutions for quite a few categories, such as elementary, secondary, AP / honors and electives, adaptive learning, intervention, supplemental, adult education or professional development. You can also consult catalogs, research, events, apps, iBooks, online samples, or keep up to date with their activity on the company blog (http://blog.mheonline.com).
In their Adult Education segment, you can choose from one of these categories: 2014 High School Equivalency Test Prep, Starting Out!, Workforce, TABE Products, Basic Skills, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, ELL / ESL, Reading, Reading / Jamestown, Language and Vocabulary Skills, Professional Development, 2002 Pre-GED or 2002 GED. For more information about McGraw Hill and the products that they offer, you can go directly to www.mheonline.com.