If you are a new student at WGU in Salt Lake City, you could use a few pointers for your first Western Governors University login. Western Governors University log in is hosted on the WGU login student portal and only takes several minutes to complete. To perform Western Governors University student portal login, you need a username and a password and a device with an internet connection. Our Western Governors University Login Guide will walk you through all the steps you need to take to successfully complete WGU student log in without wasting any time.
Aside from the standard Western Governors University student log in steps, our guide also covers advice on how to recover Western Governors login credentials that can no longer be found. Our WGU student login guide also contains instructions on creating a new account for the Western Governors portal so you can undergo WGU online login without any problems. To conclude our www.wgu.edu login walkthrough, we will provide contacts both for tech support and contacting the university. Learn how to complete WGU portal login instantly below!
Steps for Western Governors University Login
To begin your WGU portal login, you naturally need to reach the Western Governors student login platform. To do so, you need a desktop computer, a laptop, tablet or a smart phone with a working internet connection. In addition to this, my WGU student portal login also requires WGUlogin credentials, namely a username and password. If you don’t have WGU login portal information yet, you can proceed to the third section of our Western Governors University Login Guide for assistance. If you’re all set and good to go, simply go through these www.wgu.edu student login steps:
- Access the Western Governors University login portal here: https://sso.wgu.edu/WGULogin/wgulogin?goto=https://my.wgu.edu/c/portal/login. The simplest way to get to the Western Governors student portal is to click our link directly.
- If the page you reach looks like the image above, it means that you have reached the right place. Please work with the two empty Western Governors University sign in boxes on the left side of your screen.
- In the first one, enter your Username for my WGU edu login.
- In the second one, provide the Password associated with your account on the my student portal WGU offers its students.
- Before finishing the process, we recommend that you check your information for accuracy.
- Push the blue Sign In button to access My Western Governors University.
The Western Governors University also encourages students to bookmark the website on their internet browser of choice for easy access in the future. You can find detailed instructions for bookmarking the Western Governors University login portal on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari here: http://www.wgu.edu/information/student-portal#.
Troubleshoot Western Governors University Student Login Issues
The only main problems you might come across on the Western Governor University student portal are forgetting your username or password. Even if you lost them or you can’t remember them at all, you can easily troubleshoot these problems on the same Western Governors University login page. If this ever happens to you, just follow these steps to regain access to your account:
- Go to the Western Governors University login using the link we first provided for you.
- According to your case, select either Forgot Password or Forgot Username.
- If you chose Forgot Password, you have to start by entering your username so you can reset your password.
- If you selected Forgot Username, you need to provide the email address associated with your Western Governors University login account.
- You will receive instructions via email with what you need to do to recover your username.
Once you have your Western Governors University login credentials back, go to the student portal to sign into your account.
Create an Account for Western Governor University Login
If you are a new student, and you are just setting up your school account, you should know that you can create it in a matter of minutes on the student portal. To set up for an account for Western Governors University login, you must have an application password. Please note that only students who have been accepted to the Western Governors University and who have paid their admissions fee can create a student account. Your application password was chosen when you completed the admission application form. It should contain a total of six digits. To create your student account, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Western Governors University login website by clicking the link from the first section of our guide.
- Under the heading New to MyWGU Portal? Click the link that reads Create an account.
- Alternatively, you can access the page directly here: https://iiq.wgu.edu/iiq/external/student/loginClaimProcess.jsf.
- To create your student account for Western Governors University login, you need to complete several steps.
- First of all, enter your First Name in the first empty box.
- Secondly, type in your Last Name in the one that follows.
- Lastly, enter your Application Password. You can find more details about your application password on this page.
- Press the yellow Next button and follow any other steps that come up.
After your account has been created, you can proceed by going to the Western Governors University login portal for students and signing in.
Tech Support for the Western Governors University Login Portal
Most Western Governors University login issues should be easily solved through the username recovery and password reset steps we spoke about earlier. Nevertheless, in some cases, you might need to personally get in touch with tech support for special cases. Please try resetting your password prior to contacting tech support.
If this doesn’t work or something is wrong with your account, you can call the Student Services desk at 1877 435 7948 from Monday through Friday from 6 in the morning and 10 at night (MT), on Saturday between 7 am and 7 pm or on Sunday between 10 am and 7 pm.
You can also reach out to one of their support reps via email with email@example.com. If your problem is of technical nature, make sure you include all the relevant information so you can get help as soon as possible (a detailed description, screenshots, etc.).
Get in touch with Western Governors University
There are many ways to contact the Western Governors University. First of all, you can speak with an enrollment counselor about the best online degree program for you by calling 1 866 CALL WGU toll-free. Alternatively, dial 1855 948 8496. Their hours of operation for this office are:
Monday – Friday: 8 am to 8 pm Mountain Time
Saturday: 8 am to 5 pm Mountain Time
You can also request more information through their online inquiry form. You can fill it out here: http://www.wgu.edu/wgu/inquiry_form.
Furthermore, their local phone and fax numbers are 801 274 3280 and 801 274 3305. To visit the university or send them letters, use this address:
Western Governors University
4001 South 700 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
You can also find additional contacts on this page: http://www.wgu.edu/contact_us#.
Don’t hesitate to explore their official website for more information on degrees and programs, admissions, tuition and financial aid and about the WGU experience in general.