Walmart Gift Cards are a wonderful way to offer a present for a friend or family member. Instead of choosing traditional products that they might not enjoy, a Walmart Gift Card allows the recipient to purchase the items of their choice. If you have received a Walmart Gift Card, you can use it either in Walmart stores located in the United States or the District of Columbia or for shopping online. If you want to shop online, you will need to go through www.walmartgift.com registration and, afterwards, through a Walmart logon process. In addition to this, you can check balance Walmart Gift Card online with Walmart card login.
If this is the first time you are using your Walmart Gift Card or if you want to go through a Walmart prepaid card balance check, you should look into the Walmart Card Login Help Guide we have prepared. We will cover the www.walmartgift.com register steps, how you can check your Walmart Gift Card balance Visa, the frequently asked questions regarding Wal mart card login, where you can purchase a Walmart Gift Card and, finally, how you can connect with Customer Support for Walmart login in this article. Consult all of the sections below and enjoy your purchases with your Walmart Gift Card!
WalmartGift.com Registration / Walmart Card Login
Before you can go through Wal mart login and see your Walmart gift balance, you have to register your Gift Card. Walmart requires customers to register their gift cards in order to avoid declines of transactions, to shop online and so that the company knows who you are if your card is damaged, lost or stolen. For this, you will need to access the secure WalmartGiftCom platform, which you can do from any computer with a working connection to the internet. Prepare your Gift Card Number and Security Code and follow these instructions:
- Click on this walmartgift.com link. Optionally, you can copy and paste it into your browser in the address bar or type it in on your own, but we recommend that you take care with potential typos like: walmartgiftcard.com registration, www.walmartgifts.com or walmartgift.om. None of these links will take you to the WalmartCard login page.
- Once you have reached the Wal mart log in website, you can either click the gray “Register” link in the top menu of the page or scroll down to the green “Register Now” button in the second half of the page. If you want direct access to registration, you can alternatively click this link: https://www.walmartgift.com/AcctMgmt/Content/GiftCard/Registration.aspx?siteid=WalmartGiftCard.
- You will be redirected to a Walmrt login page labeled “Gift Card Access”. Enter your Gift Card Number (the number on the front of your card that has 16 digits), your Security Code (the number on the back of your card that has 3 digits, like all other Visa cards) and the text that appears from a small image on your screen (for security uses and prevention of unauthorized access).
- Once you have typed in all of the necessary details, click the green “Continue” button to proceed.
Check Walmart Gift Card Balance
If your Walmart Visa Gift Card is already registered, you have made a purchase at a store or online and you want to go through Walmart check balance, you can do so on the same website we mentioned above. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to walmartgift.com by entering the link in your navigation bar or by clicking it directly.
- On the front page you will see a section under the main banner entitled “Check your Gift Card Balance”.
- To proceed with Walmat login and see your current balance, enter your Gift Card Number (16 digits), Security Code (3 digits) and perform the security check by entering the text you see in the image on your screen.
- To finish your Walmart Card login and see how much money you have left, click the green “Check Balance” button.
Where to Buy Walmart Gift Card – Store Locator
Like we mentioned in the introduction, your Walmart Gift card can be used to shop online or in locations in the United States or the District of Columbia. If you want to visit a Walmart store and you are not sure which one is the closest to your area, you can search for one via Walmartgift.com. To find the nearest store to you, complete the following:
- Connect to the walmartgift.com page.
- On the top side of your screen, in the menu above the main banner, click the “Where to Buy” link (the fourth one in the row).
- You have the option of entering either your state and city or your zip code to see what Walmart store is the closest to you.
- If you want to search by city, enter its name in the first field and then select the state it is located in from the drop down menu.
- If you want to search by your ZIP code, type in the numbers in the designated field.
- Once you have completed your area details, click the green “Search” button.
- You will see that all of your options will appear under the form of a table, with useful information such as Store, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone and even a link to a map with driving directions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Walmart Login
The list of frequently asked questions regarding the Walmart Gift Card is quite lengthy; inquiries include “How do I use my Gift Card?”, “Where can I use my Gift Card?”, “What should I do when I receive my Gift Card?”, or “Why should I register my Card?”, just to name a few. Before you contact Customer Support for any issues, we recommend that you go through the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your situation was already solved by a member of their team. You can access the page here: https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift/help.
Contact Customer Support for Walmart Card Login
If you have consulted all of the frequently asked questions and you have not found an answer to your inquiry, you can contact the Customer Support team for Walmart card login. If you are a card holder and need assistance, you can call 1 866 633 9096; if your card was stolen or you lost it and want to report the issue, you can call the same phone number or directly access this link: https://www.walmartgift.com/AcctMgmt/Content/GiftCard/Security/ReportLostOrStolen.aspx.
Please keep in mind that you will need your Walmart Gift Card Number in order to report either one of these situations; if you have it at hand, click the link above, enter your Gift Card Number, the expiration date of your card (month and year), your password and the security text in the image shown to you. If you do not have a password you can register by following the steps in the first section of this article (WalmartGift.com Registration / Walmart Card Login). If you cannot remember your password, go to this link: https://www.walmartgift.com/AcctMgmt/Content/GiftCard/ForgotPassword.aspx and enter your Gift Card Number and the email address associated with your account to recover or reset your password. Conclude by pressing “Submit”.
If you want to contact the Walmart Customer Support team via postal mail, you can drop a line at: Walmart Visa Gift Card, P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117-0100. Nevertheless, we recommend calling Customer Support for quick and efficient assistance.