UPS has gone above and beyond for its employees by providing a secure UPS employee login portal. Nearly 500.000 UPSers around the globe access the www.upsers.com portal every month to view employee information, UPS discounts, payroll details, and more.This guide will provide instructions for the UPSers login procedure that will allow you access your account. once you gain access to your account, you will be able to view your UPS paycheck online, manage your UPS schedule and more.
The UPSers.com site is available for employees in the US, as well as every international UPSer. The employee portal is highly secure and requires a UPSers.com login user ID and password in order to access the personal information for each UPS employee.
UPSers Login Walkthrough
To begin the UPS employee login process, you need to have a valid User ID. This is the same as your UPS employee ID, received when you began working with UPS. You will also need a UPSer.com password. If this is the first time you are accessing your UPSer account, your password, or PIN will be a combination of the first two letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your UPS employee ID. You can change your UPSer account password after you’ve logged in the first time.
This information will allow you to complete the upsers.com registration procedure. Once you finalize the registration process, you can then change your password and go through the UPSers login procedure outlined below:
- Go to the UPS employee portal at www.upsers.com. The UPSers login menu is available at the bottom of the page.
- Before you enter your account, you can change the language in which you view the upsers.com website. When you first enter the www.upsers.com, the language will be automatically set to English. On the left of the upsers.com login menu, you can choose a different language from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected the language, you can proceed to input your UPSers login credentials.
- In the first field, in the middle of the login menu, enter your UPSers.com User ID
- In the next field, enter your UPSers password. Be careful, as the UPS employee login form is case sensitive. The first time you access your account, you need to write the two letters of your name in lower case.
- Click the gray “Log In” button to complete the upsers.com login process
UPSers.com Login For Retired UPSers
If you started working for UPS before August, 8th 2015, or if you have retired from UPS, your UPSers login details will be slightly different.
- Your User ID, namely your UPSer employee ID, can be found on your pay stub
- If this is the first time you are accessing your UPSers account, you will have to enter your PIN as well. However, the UPSers PIN for retired UPS employees is slightly different. The PIN is made up of the first two letters of your last name, the last two numbers of your date of birth, and the last two number of your UPSer employee ID
- When you write your first-time ID, be careful that you write the letters in lower-case
UPSers Login Details for International Employees
UPSers who are not from the US, Canada or Puerto Rico follow a slightly different login procedure.
- New international users need their User ID and their Personal Identification Number (PIN) to log into their account.
- If you do not know what your employee ID is, call your HR Management Team They will supply you with your UPSers employee login information.
- Just like US UPSers, you will have to use your PIN when you register your UPSer account. International UPS employee PINs are slightly different from US PINs. International UPSers will have to use:
- The first 2 letters from your Region’s name (in lower-case)
- The last 2 digits of the year you were hired or in which you restarted.
- The last 2 digits of your UPS Employee ID.
UPSers Login Troubleshooting
Be careful when typing your login credentials in the UPSers.com login menu. You have three login attempts. If you fail to correctly input your login credentials after the third attempt, you will get locked out of your account for 15 minutes. You can try to logi in again after this time has elapsed.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click the link below the password field at www.upsers.com. You will have to write your UPSer user ID and reset your password. You can find out more about your UPSer account and the UPSers login process at www.upsers.com in the Help section.
UPS Contact Details and Useful Links
For any issues related to your UPSer account or UPS employee login process, you can fill in the UPS tech support form available at www.upsers.com. To contact UPS customer service, call 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) or email them through a contact form at www.ups.com
If you live outside of the United States, you can individually contact UPS offices according to your location here: http://www.ups.com/content/corp/worldwide/index.html.
Further UPS contact information is provided below:
- UPS Employees Login Page – upsers.com.
- Login Support for UPSers – https://ep.ups.com/UPSRegistration/upspublic/HelpInstructions.jsp#.
- UPSers Twitter Account – https://twitter.com/upsers.
- Jobs & Career Openings at UPS – https://upsjobs.managehr.com/.
- UPS National 401(k) Life Savings Plan – https://www.retirement.prudential.com/RSO/web/pdf/Teamsters-UPS_SPD.pdf.