Future students who are interested in getting a degree at the University of Phoenix but who do not have the possibility of physically attending classes have a great alternative available for completing their studies. With the help of an edu online portal named Ecampus, students can benefit from classes in various fields of activity, according to their future career path. After you have picked out your desired courses, you have to go through University of Phoenix login Ecampus login to access all of the information and resources you need.
While existing students probably already know how to do so, those who are new with the University might require a short guide. Therefore, we have created a complete University of Phoenix Ecampus login guide, complete with step by step instructions, information about signing up for the program, help desk contacts and other useful details.
Step by Step Guide for University of Phoenix Ecampus Login
In just a few easy steps you will successfully complete the Ecampus University of Phoenix login process. Before you get started, make sure that you have your Phoenix Ecampus login credentials at hand (username and password). After that, follow these steps:
- Go to the phoenix.edu login page either by clicking the link provided by us, or by copying it and entering it into the navigation bar of your browser of choice. Make sure that no typos slip in, such as ecampus.edu.phoenix.login, www.university phoenix.edu.ecampus or ecampus.phoenix.
- You can also access the Ecampus Phoenix login page by going to phoenix. edu and clicking the white “Student Login” link at the top right hand corner of your screen, next to “Phoenix Prep Center”.
- After you have reached the phoenix.edu login page, you will see a small login box on the right part of your screen. Type in your username and password and click the gold “Login” button to enter your student account.
How to Sign Up for University of Phoenix Student Ecampus
If you want to access the Ecampus login Phoenix University provides for its students taking online courses but you do not have an account with them, you can sign up for one by doing the following:
- Go to the original University of Phoenix student login Ecampus page here: ecampus.phoenix.edu.
- Under the login box you will see a link with a paper and pencil icon next to it that reads “New to campus? Sign up here”. Click this link directly, or go to https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/RegistrationPage.aspx.
- Create an Ecampus login University of Phoenix username that contains 6 to 20 alpha or numeric characters. Make sure that your user name is not completely made out of numbers, or it will not be accepted. In addition to this, you are not allowed to use a Personal Identification Number or your Social Security Number as a username.
- Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and that contains one upper case letter and one lower case letter, one number and one special character (!, ?, @, #, $, %, <, >, for example), at least. These requirements are to make sure that your student account and University of Phoenix Ecampus login credentials are secure.
- Type in your desired password again for confirmation.
- Select the month, day and year you were born.
- Type in your email ID.
- Enter your Individual Record Number (IRN). Both students and members of faculty received this Individual Record Number upon admission to the University of Phoenix. It contains between five to ten digits and must be typed in without spaces.
- To complete the process, click the blue “Register” button at the end of the form.
Additional Assistance for University of Phoenix Login Ecampus
Students who need any further help regarding the University of Phoenix Ecampus login can gather more information on how to do so through the same platform. On the login page, click the small gray “Help” link at the bottom right side of your screen, right next to the “Contact Us” link. For easy access froom our article, click this link: http://goo.gl/YY0wSw. You will be automatically directed to a complete “Knowledgebase Portal” complete with Frequently Asked Questions, hot topics (Ecampus, Application & Financial Aid Website, Software Use & Troubleshooting), a search bar with an advanced search option, a full glossary, system status and technical support.
You can search the topic you are interested in through the search bar on the main page, narrowing down your results with the help of advanced search. The Knowledgebase Portal is constantly updates with news on this subject, such as the Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer, Accessing the ecampus.wintu.edu website or clearing cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge.
If you cannot find the answer for your issues in the help base, you can call specialists at the University at 1 877 832 4867. For any other troubles after you have already passed the University of Phoenix Ecampus login page, you can go directly to the Help Desk & Tech Support Community in Phoenix Connect: https://portal.phoenix.edu/social/community/support/help.
Stay Up to Date with Student News at the University of Phoenix
Through the basic University of Phoenix Ecampus login page, students can also stay up to date with the latest news regarding campus life, workshops, their online courses and more. All you have to do is click the “What’s New” link on the login home page, or access the Student and Faculty portal from our article here: https://content.phoenix.edu/whatsnew/whatsnew.html.
You can look into recent changes regarding categories such as Library, Account, Classroom, Program or Faculty or consult previous changes on the second tab of the page. To communicate with the University of Phoenix team, you can choose to Share a Thought (https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/common/contactus/shareThought.jsp), Report a Problem (https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/common/contactus/reportProblem.jsp), or Ask a Question (https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/common/contactus/askQuestion.jsp). Either one of these options require that you enter a subject and explain your situation in 5000 characters or less. You can reset the form by clicking the button with the same name below and complete the process by clicking “Submit”, after completing the University of Phoenix ecampus login process in order to access your account.
How to Contact the University of Phoenix as a Student
Students who wish to contact the University of Phoenix can do so through various methods. The two main websites for this purpose are www.myapply.phoenix.edu and www.faw.phoenix.edu. The University can be contacted by phone at (866) 226-7497 for My Apply and Financial Aid assistance. The two international support numbers external callers are (602) 387-3100 (MyApply) or (602) 387-2222. For technical support for all students, including the hearing impaired, you can call (877) 832-4867.
To get in touch with the Office of Admissions and Records, you can call (480) 446-4600 or (800) 866-3919. For the Office of Dispute Management, call (602) 557-5566 or send an email with the contact form provided here: http://www.phoenix.edu/contact_us/dispute-management.aspx.
The main number for the online campus is (800) 366-9699.
Phoenix Univ Online Courses Information
The University of Phoenix offers courses both on and off campus, in fields of activity such as Technology, Arts & Sciences, Education, Health Services Administration, Security & Criminal Justice, Nursing or Business & Management, just to name a few. The University has a unique approach to online courses, as they also offer additional career services so you can connect your studies to your future job. For more information about the online courses Phoenix offers, about the University of Phoenix ecampus login process or simply about the University in general, you can visit their official website at www.phoenix.edu.