Students of the University of Houston Downtown will need to reach the UHD Blackboard login portal to access their eLearning resources. The Blackboard UHD provides for its students is similar to other universities, meaning that it contains similar content. Among the features that the Blackboard UHD Learn program offers, we can identify:
- Lesson content
- Student-teacher communication etc.
Our UHD Blackboard Login Guide will help you get a full understanding of the University of Houston Downtown Blackboard, including the UHD.edu Blackboard Learn website. Your Blackboard UHD login shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete and you will have complete access to your student account. If this is the first time you are using the Black board UHD facilitates, you could use some extra assistance with getting started. For this, our UHD Black Board Login Guide should have the answers to almost all of your questions.
We invite you to consult our full UHD Blackboard login instructions below. If you have any further issues, we have also included the ways in which you can reach out to a My UHD Blackboard representative for tech support. Without any further ado, discover how to log into the U of H Downtown Blackboard below.
Instructions for UHD Blackboard Login
There are two main ways in which you can access the UHD Blackboard login portal. If you’re completely new to the process and want to find out more about what Blackboard can offer for you, we recommend that you first visit the main UDH Blackboard page. If you want to directly sign in, you can access the UHD Blackboard login website. We have provided instructions on how you can access both here:
- If you want to go to the main Blackboard info page, click this link: http://www.uhd.edu/blackboard. Read the details provided on both sides of your page, specifically the ones destined for students. Under the red Announcements title you will find out everything you need to know about maintenance and other Blackboard news. For example, when the website won’t be available due to administration. After you have gathered the information you are interested in, you can press the blue Blackboard Login button to reach the UHD Blackboard login page.
- For direct and easy access, you can go to the UHD Blackboard login portal here: https://bb.uhd.edu. This is exactly the same page that the aforementioned Blackboard Login button will take you to. To make sure that you have reached the correct website, please consult the image we have provided above.
- In the first box that appears on your screen, please enter your Username. You should have received this piece of information from an official school representative when you were given all of your basic materials. Make sure that you type your username in correctly.
- The second box requires you to enter the Password associated with your UHD Blackboard login account. Likewise, check for accuracy before you proceed.
- If you have successfully entered your UHD Blackboard login credentials, push the blue Login button to get into your account.
How to Reset Your UHD Blackboard Learn Password
We strongly recommend that you keep your UHD Blackboard login information written down in a safe place at all times. However, if you end up forgetting your password, you can reset it with the UHD Blackboard login portal. What you do need is your username, so make sure that you have at least this detail close by. If you can’t remember your username either, you can reach out to one of your teachers for help. If they can’t assist you, we have included tech support contacts in the following section of our UHD Blackboard Login Guide. To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to the UHD Blackboard login portal at https://bb.uhd.edu. You can type this address in your navigation bar, but the best way is to simply click the link we have inserted for you.
- Under the Password field of the UHD Blackboard login box, you will see a blue link that reads Forgot Your Password?. Please click it to continue
- A new window will pop up, with instructions on how to change your password. If you forgot it altogether, press the button entitled Forgot My Password. You will be redirected to the RapidIdentity portal. If you want direct access to this page without any other steps, you can click here.
- The entire process has four main steps. The first one is to enter your username in the empty field on your screen.
- Press Next and go through any other instructions that the page prompts you about.
- At the end, you will have a new password that you can use for UHD Blackboard login.
- When you have finished, go back to the UHD Blackboard login page and repeat the process described in the first section of our article.
Get in Touch with UHD Blackboard Tech Support
As promised, we have a full list of contacts that you can use for UHD Blackboard login support. Before you reach out to a representative, we encourage you to check your UHD Blackboard login credentials for accuracy. One of the most common reasons why students cannot log in is because a typo or two slipped when they were entering their username or password.
If this isn’t your case, you can contact tech support via telephone at (713) 221 8540. Faculty or staff members that require tech support for UHD Blackboard login can dial (713) 221 2786. Regardless of your status as a student or a teacher at the University of Houston Downtown, the IT support hours are from 7 am to 10 pm from Monday through Friday, Saturday between 8 am and 5 pm, and Sunday between 12 pm and 8 pm.
Any other information you might require can be found on the University of Houston Downton website at www.uhd.edu.
Additional Resources for University of Houston Downtown Students
Students can find all the information they need at https://www.uhd.edu/Pages/home.aspx. This page contains resources not only for current students, but also for individuals who are interested in attending the University of Houston Downtown.
If you access the link we have provided, you will see that there are two main tabs at the top of the screen. The Current Students category contains Academic Advising, Academic Calendar, Blackboard, Campus life and Catalog, among quite a few other options. Prospective Students can look into Admissions, Degrees and Majors, Driving Directions, Financial Aid, Tuition and Fees, to name a few.
Current students might also be interested in Student Training Materials. To browse through them, please click this link: https://www.uhd.edu/computing/services-training/training/Pages/Student-Training-Materials.aspx. As you can see on the left side of your screen, the main subcategories are
- Student materials
- Blackboard collaborate
- Office 365
- GatorSync for Students
You can click on any one of these subcategories to find out more about the topic in discussion. Under student materials, you will find a tool for running a browser test that will help you determine your computer’s compatibility with Blackboard.
For general UHD information and the main switchboard, you can call (713) 221 8000 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.