We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Welcome to the UCD webmail login guide; here you will learn all the details you need to for University of Colorado Denver webmail login. Students at this school benefit from a University of Colorado Denver student webmail service to send and receive emails related to their college activity. In addition to learning how to connect to the UCD access webmail portal, UCD webmail student login steps, UC Denver web mail configuration options, UCD webmail password reset and other tasks related to UCD access webmail, you will also learn how to access the University of Colorado Denver Blackboard (Canvas), how to log in as a prospective student of UCD and will go through PassportID web login instructions. Without further ado, learn how the webmail Denver University of Colorado provides works in our UCD Webmail Login Guide.
Step by Step Walkthrough for UCD Webmail Login
Like we described in our introduction, all students have access to University of Colorado webmail if they study here. The webmail UC Denver offers its students is easy to access, easy to use and quite versatile. UCD email login can be performed through a series of methods, which we will detail in the second section of our UCD Webmail Login Guide.
To go through University of Colorado webmail login and access your UCD web mail, please perform the steps we have described here:
- Visit the Webmail UCD Connect page at http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/login.aspx. You should do this by clicking our link, but if your regular browser is not set as default you can copy and paste the link above into the address bar of your favorite browser.
- The UCD webmail login page should look like the image we have provided in our article. As you will notice on the right part of your screen, there will be a large blue button that reads Login in all caps. Please press this button to proceed.
- You will be instantly sent to the UCD webmail login page for secure authentication. Here, you will have to enter your user name and the password associated with your UCD webmail 365 account. Type your personal information in the two empty fields.
- Double check your UCD webmail login credentials and press the grey Log On button to access your account.
* If you have any issues with your login process, you can get in touch with a representative of the OIT Helpdesk by calling (303) 724 HELP.
UCD Webmail Configuration Options
When it comes to UCD webmail login, there are four mail email configuration options:
If you are an iPhone, iPad or iOS user, you can perform UCD webmail login either through Outlook for iOS or through the built-in email app that iOS devices come with. In both cases, you will need to add a new account and provide your UCD webmail login credentials for access. You can find full instructions here: http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/Apple-iOS.aspx.
Like in the case of iOS users, students who have an Android mobile device can use one of two apps for UCD webmail login: Outlook for Android or the Android email app. If you want to see the full steps for setting up your University of Denver Colorado webmail account on your Android device, go here: http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/Android.aspx.
Students who have Windows Outlook (2010, 2013 or 2016) can set up their account for UCD webmail login through the Auto Account Wizard. All the steps can be found here: http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/Windows-Outlook.aspx.
UCD webmail login can also be carried out through Macintosh Outlook 2011. To find out what you need to do, go to this page: http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/Mac-Outlook.aspx.
UCD Blackboard Login Instructions (Canvas)
Students that go to the University of Denver Colorado have the possibility of accessing their courses online through the UCD blackboard, entitled Canvas. Canvas is part of the online learning services that the University of Denver Colorado offers and can be easily accessed if you go through these instructions carefully:
- Connect to the University of Denver Colorado Canvas login page by clicking on this link: http://www.ucdenver.edu/email/Pages/Mac-Outlook.aspx.
- In the first field you need to enter your university username. Please do so to continue.
- In the second field you have to provide the password associated with your UCD Canvas account.
- If you are logging into the UCD Canvas from a personal device, you can check the Stay signed in We recommend that you leave it unchecked if accessing UCD Canvas from a library or from any other shared or public computer.
- Press the beige Log In button to finish the UCD Canvas log in process.
Students who cannot remember their UCD canvas password can click on the white link entitled Forgot Password?. They will be instantly sent to the Identity Management System, where they should click on Forgot Password to solve their problem.
PassportID Web Login Steps
Among the several University of Denver Colorado login portals for students is the PassportID Web Login page. To access your account, do this:
- Go to the PassportID Web Login page at https://passport.ucdenver.edu/login.php?page=ucdaccess.php. Your page should have a login box to the left and an image from the university library on the right.
- Enter your username in the first field on your screen.
- Type your password in the second field that appears.
- Check your credentials to be sure that you entered them accurately and press the blue Login button when you are finished.
Students who have not yet claimed their accounts can do so at this link: https://myaccount.ucdenver.edu. Find your account, accept the usage policy, set your security questions, set your password, set your additional information and your account resources to complete the process.
Students who cannot remember their PassportID Web Login password can visit this page for assistance: www.ucdenver.edu/forgotpassword. Start by entering your user login, continue with answering your challenge questions and, finally, reset your password.
University of Colorado Denver Student Login for Prospective Students
Individuals who plan on enrolling for the University of Colorado Denver can access their prospective student account through the portal created for this purpose. To sign into your account as a prospective student, please follow these instructions:
- Access the Prospective Student Portal at https://portal.prod.cu.edu/UCDFedAuthLogin.html.
- Type your username and password in the two empty fields that appear on the website.
- Press the grey Sign In button to conclude.
If you face any troubles with your prospective student login, you can click the Need Help? link located at the top right hand corner of the Prospective Student Portal. You have the option of registering for a new account or resetting your password if you cannot remember your current one. Please note that the Prospective Students Portal can only be accessed through the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 or 10, Safari 3, 4, 5, 6, Firefox 17 or Google Chrome 24.
To register as a prospective student, please go to this link: https://soa.prod.cu.edu/prospect/userRegPROSPECT_CUDEN/viewBioData.action. Enter your first, middle and last name, your country, address, city, state and postal code, your date of birth, phone number and email and select your gender from the drop down list provided. Provide your Social Security Number, create a password, confirm it and press the green Submit button when you are finished.