Travelers Insurance provides insurance coverage for automobiles, homes, businesses, events, and more. If you have an account with Travelers, it is useful to login to their online website. Completing the Travelers Insurance account login process gives you access to many important features.
Signing in to your account is a great way to pay your bills, view your coverage, monitor the status of claims, or change your personal information. This guide to the Travelers Insurance login process will walk you through each step in signing in to the website. Our article will also share some useful tips for solving login errors.
Travelers Insurance Account Login at www.travelers.com
You can quickly login to the Travelers Insurance website as long as you follow these simple steps.
- Go to www.travelers.com.
- Click the red button that says “Log In” and contains a picture of a white umbrella. It is located in the upper righthand corner of the webpage.
- Enter your Travelers Insurance username in the field labeled “User ID” that will popup once you click the umbrella button.
- Add the password for your Travelers account into the field that says “Password.”
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember User ID” field to have your User ID stored on your computer. Only do this on a private device.
- Click the red button that says “Log In” and is located beneath the password field.
Travelers Insurance Account Mobile Login Guidelines
Though the above steps will work in a mobile web browser, a more streamlined experience is available to those who download the Travelers Mobile app. This app makes it very convenient to login to your account from a phone. Use these guides to sign in to your account on an Apple or Android device.
Travelers Insurance Account Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes to download the app onto your iPhone.
- Open the app by tapping the red umbrella icon.
- Write your Travelers Insurance username and passwords into the appropriate fields.
- Choose the “Remember Me” option if you want your phone to store your login information.
- Tap the red “Log in” button.
Travelers Insurance Account Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Find the Android app on Google Play and download it.
- Install the app and then click the red umbrella icon to open the app.
- Enter the user ID and password for your Travelers Insurance account into the correct fields.
- Select the “Remember Me” option to stay logged in on your phone.
- Click the red button that says “Log in.”
Travelers Insurance Account Login Help
To deal with a forgotten user ID or password, click the “Problems logging in?” link found in the login area. This will redirect you to some forms that help you to reset or recover lost login information. If you are still dealing with login errors, you may need to call technical support. People with a personal insurance account should call 877-754-0481, and those with a business account should call the business technical support desk at 844-505-7208.
Travelers Insurance Account Company Contact & Links
Fill out the Travelers contact form if you would like to ask questions about the Travelers Insurance account login or services. You can also contact Travelers by calling their main company directory line at 1-800-328-2189. The answers to some common questions can be found in their Frequently Asked Questions section. Feedback can also be mailed to the Travelers Consumer Affairs department at Travelers, Attn: Consumer Affairs, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183.
Leave a Reply