TD Ameritrade produces Thinkorswim software that users can download to help them with their investing. The software includes a variety of tools, techniques, and tips that may help you with your online investments. At its core, the product can teach you about stocks and investments using workshops, messaging, and live chats. Anyone who has a Thinkorswim account can access it by completing the Thinkorswim login.
Our step-by-step guide will provide you with detailed Thinkorswim login instructions. We’ll also tell you how you can access the platform from your mobile device and offer some troubleshooting tips.
Thinkorswim Login at www.thinkorswim.com
You can follow the steps in this section to login to the Thinkorswim service from your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to the Thinkorswim main hub, www.thinkorswim.com.
- Note that you might see a “Login” button in green located in the upper right corner of the page. However, clicking this link redirects the page in a way that does not complete at this time. You may need to download the Thinkorswim desktop software first.
- Click on the black “Software” button in the top middle of the page.
- A menu will appear here. Select “Desktop – thinkDesktop.”
- On the next page, you can download the Thinkorswim desktop software to your device.
- Click the appropriate button and wait for the software to download.
- Open and install the software.
- You may need to provide your TD Ameritrade login credentials during the installation.
- Login to the software using your credentials once the installation is complete.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login Guidelines
You can access the Thinkorswim software from your mobile device using a web-based browser.
- Open the browser app on your mobile phone.
- Navigate to the main Thinkorswim page,www.thinkorswim.com
- If this is the first time you are accessing Thinkorswim, this page will prompt you to open a new account.
- If you have an account already, click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your user credentials into the appropriate fields.
Thinkorswim also has dedicated apps for Apple and Android devices. We will show you how to use these apps in the sections below.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Download the Thinkorswim app.
- Install the app.
- Open the application
- Login with your current username and password
Thinkorswim Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Thinkorswim in the store’s search bar.
- Download and install the Thinkorswim app.
- Open the app
- Use your TD Ameritrade credentials to sign in to the service.
Thinkorswim Login Help
If you experience any technical difficulties when you try to sign in to Thinkorswim on your desktop or mobile device, there are a few things you can try. The platform’s help page has a variety of resources that should offer you a quick resolution to the issue. You can email customer support, call a representative via your mobile device, or chat live with a customer support specialist who can help you resolve the issue in real-time.
Thinkorswim Contact and Links
Thinkorswim is a useful platform if you are a trader or investor and want to take control of your own portfolio. It is also useful if you just want to learn more about how TD Ameritrade works and makes your money work for you. You can visit their official site www.thinkorswim.com. Their contact page has a helpful introduction to Thinkorswim, provides some of the help resources we listed above, and allows you to get in touch with a trading specialist by calling 1-866-839-1100.