The Knot Wedding Network has set up a user-friendly The Knot vendor login page for https //www.theknot.com vendors and partners. Similar to the Wedding Wire vendor login website, the Knot vendor login portal was designed for users with all levels of IT experience, so you don’t need to be a computer whiz to access your account, the Knot vendor price guide and other online benefits. One of the most popular wedding networks in the world, The Knot welcomes partners to sign into their user accounts with a simple process that unlocks access in just a few minutes. For first timers, we have created The Knot Vendor Login Guide with all the info you need to get started.
Our guide reveals how to get to the https //www.theknot.com vendor login page instantly and how you can perform The Knot vendor login without wasting your precious free time. We want to offer you a complete user experience, so you will also learn how to troubleshoot any password problems you may encounter. Even more so, we have included a special section for those who are interested in becoming The Knot partners and using The Knot vendor login portal.
Read more about the process below and access your account on the spot.
The Knot Vendor Login: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Before we get started with explaining The Knot vendor login, we want to inform you that you already need to be signed up with the wedding network to log into your account. The Knot vendor login requires a registered email address and password, so you need to have these covered prior to signing in. If you don’t have The Knot vendor login credentials but you want to become a partner, follow the steps in the third section of our guide. If you are set up and good to go, go through these instructions:
- Visit The Knot vendor login portal at https://partners.theknot.com/. You can type this link in your address bar if you don’t have your favorite browser set as default on your device. If you can instantly access your browser of choice by clicking the link, we recommend you do so to avoid any issues.
- You can check with the screenshot we have inserted above to make sure that you have reached the correct The Knot vendor login website. If you are where you need to be, work with the sign in box on the left of your screen, under the title: Already have an account?.
- Start The Knot vendor login process by entering your Email Address associated with your partner account. Please use the address you provided when you registered with The Knot.
- Leave the Remember my email address box unchecked if you are signing in from a computer that is public, shared or otherwise unsafe. If you are on a personal device, you can check the box to have your The Knot vendor login credentials stored in your browser.
- In the second empty field, please enter the Password related to your The Knot partner account.
- Verify your email address and password for accuracy – make sure that no typos slipped while you were typing.
- Press the blue Log in button at the bottom of the box.
- You should now have complete access to your partner account with the Knot.
The Knot Forgot Password Instructions
In most cases, you should be able to complete The Knot vendor login in less than one minute. However, you might experience problems if you can’t remember your password or you have misplaced it. This is exactly why we recommend storing your The Knot vendor login credentials in a safe place, not just on your computer or mobile device. If you forgot your password, simply go through this process to recover or reset it:
- Go to The Knot vendor login page by clicking this link: https://partners.theknot.com/.
- Enter your Email Address in the first field. Please note that you will not be able to reset or recover your password without filling out this box with your email.
- After that, click the blue Forgot Password? It can be found directly under the Password field and above the Log In button.
- Follow the rest of the steps that appear on your screen to get your password back or create a new one.
If you can’t remember the email address you used to register for The Knot vendor login, you might have a bit of an issue. Nevertheless, it’s not so severe that you can’t solve it with the help of the appropriate professionals. For vendors that forgot their The Knot email address, please use the contacts at the very end of our guide for additional assistance.
The Knot Sign Up Steps
Signing up as a The Knot partner has a great number of benefits. Vendors have access to one of the largest bridal and wedding networks in the world and can expose their business to a huge target audience. In fact, their official website reports that 8 in every 10 brides in the United States uses The Knot wedding network, so you can imagine what an impact it can have on your business in the industry. If you see how your storefront as a The Knot vendor looks like, you can check out this sample: https://partnerssignup.theknot.com/sample.html. You can also see more benefits explained by The Knot team on The Knot vendor login portal.
If you are convinced that registering as a The Knot partner is just what you need, follow these instructions to sign up for their vendor services:
- Connect to The Knot vendor login portal: https://partners.theknot.com/.
- Instead of using the sign in box to your left, take a look at the middle of your screen with the large photo banner. You can read about the key benefits in the 3 main slides before proceeding.
- When you are ready, click the blue Sign up now
- You will be automatically redirected to the registration page for The Knot vendors. To sign up as a local business, you need to provide several pieces of personal information.
- Begin with your first name, last name and the name of your company in the first three fields.
- Afterwards, enter valid contact details: phone number, contact email and website URL.
- Mention the city your business is located in and select your state from the drop down menu. The Knot Wedding Network partners are only accepted in the fifty United States.
- Fill out your postal code.
- Select the category your business falls under. You can choose from categories like Accessories, Florists, Invitations + Paper Goods and more.
- Check Interested in advertising in multiple categories? if this applies.
- Click the grey Submit button and follow the rest of the steps involved in registration.
The Knot Vendor Customer Service Contacts
You should generally be able to sign up and sign in without any issues. If you do need some professional help, however, you can get in touch with a customer support representative by calling 1 877 331 7752 between 7:15 in the morning and 5 in the evening CT, from Monday to Friday. You can also speak to them via email through MyAccountHelp@theknot.com. Sales representatives can be contacted at 1 800 843 4983.