We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Formerly known as the Roseville Telephone Company, Surewest is a part of Consolidated Communications and, among its numerous services, offers a Surewest webmail service (Surewest Webmail Corporate) for its customers. Surewest email is one of the benefits that customers have when signing up with this company and can be accessed through a secure Surewest mail site, managed by Consolidated Communications. Customers who have recently started working with the webmail Surewest provides could use a few tips and tricks to help them access the Surewest email login platforms without experiencing any issues. If you are in this situation, you have come to the right place; discover our Surewest Webmail Login Guide and access your My Surewest email account in a matter of minutes.
Steps for Surewest Webmail Login
While most people believe that Surewest e-mail is accessed through a www.surewest.net mail website, you need to remember that Surewest is a part of Consolidated Communications. Therefore, when attempting to access the Surewest login page, make sure that you do not type in any of these website addresses: surewest.net email, surewest.net webmail, surewest.net email login, my.surewest.com, www.surewest.net email, surewest.com email, surewest.net login, surewest.net email login, surewest.net webmail, surewest.net log in, www.surewest.net mail, surewest.net emai, surewest.net log in or surewestkc.net email. The website you can access is webmail.surewest.net, as it will redirect you to the CCI platform automatically. To access My Surewest email, carry out these steps:
- Access the webmail.surewest.net login page. In order to do this, you can copy and paste the website address into the navigation bar of your browser or directly click on this link: webmail.surewest.net.
- To make sure that you have reached the correct Surewest login email page, see if the screen looks like the image we have provided in our guide (grey background and black Surewest webmail login box in the middle of the page). To access your Surewest webmai account and check Surewest email, send messages and more, begin by providing your email address and password. We recommend that you check your SurewestWebmail login details twice before continuing so you won’t have any problems.
- To finish the process and access Surewest check email options and more, press the grey Login
If you still experience issues with My Surewest Webmail and you cannot remember the password your email Surewest provides is connected to, you can get assistance here: customer.myconsolidated.net/emailmanagement.
Login to Your MySurewest / MyCCI Account Online
If Surewest web mail is not your concern and you just want to access your My Surewest / My CCI account, you can take this section of our Surewest webmail login guide into consideration. Follow these instructions and access your account online:
- Go to the MyCCI website by clicking on http://mycci.net.
- On the top of the page, you will see two options that will both take you to your account: Sign In (located exactly in the top right corner, in orange, with a small icon next to it) or My Account (written with white, next to TV Everywhere). Press on either of these links to continue. As an alternative, you can have direct access here.
- In the first field, enter your MyCCI Online Account username. In the second, type your password.
- Finish by pressing the blue Log In button under the two fields.
Recover your CCI / Surewest Login Credentials
In case you cannot remember your username or password, you do not need to worry. Both of these pieces of information can be recovered with the help of MyCCI. Here is how:
If You Forgot Your Username
- Click on the blue Forgot Your Username? link under the blank Username field of the MyCCI Online Account login page.
- You have to go through two steps to recover your username – finding your account and retrieving your data. The first step is providing the email address associated with your account in the designated field.
- Select Find My Account and follow the second step.
- After you have retrieved your username you can return to the MyCCI Online Account login page to continue the initial process.
If You Forgot Your Password
- If your password is what you cannot remember, all you have to do is click the Forgot Your Password?
- This process involves three steps; the first one is to provide your username so your account can be located by the website. Please do so to proceed.
- Press the blue Find My Account button and follow the two remaining steps.
- Like in the case of recovering your username, you can go back to the MyCCI Online Account page once you have a new password.
If you require any other assistance in the process, besides recovering your username or resetting your password, you can visit their help page here: https://customer.myconsolidated.net/CustomerManagement/Help/SignInHelp.
Create a new Surewest / CCI Account
If you do not have a CCI Account but you want to register for one, you have to go through their Create an Account process. Go through these steps to do so:
- First go to the MyCCI Online Account login page here. On the right side of the page you will see a blue button that reads Create New Account, which you have to press to continue. If you want to access the registration page directly, you can click on this link: https://customer.myconsolidated.net/CustomerManagement/Registration.
- The whole process has just three steps and will only take up a few minutes of your time. Begin by providing your Consolidated Account Number. If needed, click on the blue Locate my Account Number for assistance.
- The second piece of information you have to provide is your Customer PIN, also known as your Personal Identification Number. Likewise, if it is your case, click the Locate my PIN
- To continue, you need to check if your personal information is correct. You can do this by pressing the blue Check
- Follow the next two steps until you have successfully created your MyCCI Online Account. When you are all ready, you can go back to the Login to Your MySurewest / MyCCI Account Online section of this guide above to see how you can gain access to your account.
Get in Touch with Consolidated Communications / Surewest
If, for any reason, you need to reach Surewest or its parent company, Consolidated Communications, you can use their online contact form: https://www.consolidated.com/Contact-Us. You need to enter your first name, last name, business name (if it applies), your address, city, state, zip code, email address, account number or phone number, the number you can be reached at and the way in which you want to be responded to. In addition to this, you have to select your service category and type of request from two dropdown lists, continuing with a detailed description of your request. When you are done, you can press the Submit button to send your email.
If you prefer talking to the company over telephone, you can call them at 844 YOUR CCI (844 968 7224). For career inquiries you can call 1 888 299 3898, investor relations – 1 217 258 2969 (or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org). For media inquiries you have to contact Jennifer Spaude through email at email@example.com. To find the closest Consolidated Communication location in your region, visit this page: https://www.consolidated.com/Support/Locations.