The Springleaf login platform was designed for customers of this financial services provider who want to access and manage their accounts online. The Springleaf desktop website is easy to navigate and use, so you don’t have to worry about getting your head around a complicated Springleaf account login process. The https //www.springleaf.com login website also contains any other details you need about this financial services provider, such as Springleaf financial locations, contact information and more. To help you save time, we have designed a comprehensive Springleaf Login Walkthrough so you can access your account in record time.
Our Springleaf Login Walkthrough goes beyond the Springleaf login instructions. We will also show you how to recover your account if you can’t remember your username or your password. Our sign up steps will also come in handy if you want to register for an online account on this platform. Moreover, we’ll let you know a bit about Springleaf reviews so you can see if this is the best financial service for your requirements. Without any further ado, discover how to complete Springleaf login with the help of our guide below!
Springleaf Login Steps
To carry out Springleaf login, you need to have a username and password with this platform. In addition to your Springleaf login credentials, you also need a device with a reliable internet connection so you won’t get kicked off halfway through. Computers and mobiles alike work fine, so choose the device closest to you for the process. Once you have everything prepared, you can perform the following steps to gain quick access to your Springleaf financial services account:
- Go to the official Springleaf login portal by clicking this link: https://account.springleaf.com:443/customer-service/login. You can also copy and paste the link in your navigation bar, but we recommend our link for direct and safe access.
- Feel free to take a look around the website and save any information you might need at one point.
- At the middle of the page on the right side, you will see a grey box entitled Login to manage your account. This contains the two fields you need to complete in order to gain access.
- Start with your User name in the first box and continue with your Password in the second one.
- Verify your Springleaf login credentials for accuracy before you proceed.
- Click the grey GO button when you are ready to get into your account.
Springleaf Financial Login Problems
The two major issues that customers of Springleaf financial usually undergo with their online accounts involve either their user name or password. These Springleaf login credentials might get lost at one time or another. For this reason, we encourage all Springleaf financial online customers to write down their credentials and store them in a secure place, not just in their web browser’s storage. It’s not that you can’t recover them with their website, it’s just that you can save time by storing them accordingly. Now, if you can’t remember your username or password, you need to perform several steps to recover them. Depending on your situation, follow the steps described below:
- Visit the Springleaf login page by clicking the link from the first section of our guide.
- On the left hand side of the screen, you will see four main actions one under the other. If you can’t remember your password, please click the Forgot Password
- Enter your Username in the empty box on the page.
- Choose your desired method for resetting your password: Security Questions or Send Email. If you choose the first option, you need to answer the security questions that you selected when signing up for the Springleaf online service. When choosing the email option, you need to check your inbox for detailed instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you lost your username, select Forgot Username from the aforementioned menu.
- Before continuing, you need to have your identity verified. For this, please provide the following pieces of information:
- First name
- Middle initial
- Last name
- (Optional) Suffix
- Account number
- Final four digits of Social Security Number
- Click the Submit button and follow any other steps that appear along the way.
Register for Springleaf Financial Services Login
Signing up for Springleaf login will only take a few minutes of your time. After that, you will have full access to your account online, with options like:
- making payments online
- scheduling payments
- viewing statements
- enrolling in direct pay, etc.
To register for Springleaf login, you need to be a customer of their services already. If you are not yet working with Springleaf, you can do a bit of background research on this company beforehand. You can search for Springleaf financial reviews across forums and get a general idea of how the company works and if it provides the suitable services you need.
As for registration, it is an easy, four step process that can quickly be completed. To register for your online account, perform these steps:
- Connect to the Springleaf login page with the link from our guide above.
- Either click Register on the left side of your screen or Sign up from the Springleaf login box on the right side of your page. Both links will take you to the same place.
- Fill out the online registration form with your full name, account number and last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click the grey Next
- Continue with registration, security setup and verify your email to complete the process.
- When you have your username and password, you can consult the first section of our guide to sign into your account.
Make a Payment without Springleaf Financial Log in
If you want to dodge logging into your account if you’re on the run and need to make a payment, you should know that this option is possible. Single payments can be made without signing in, as long as you have all the necessary details. To make an online payment without logging in, check out these instructions:
- On the Springleaf login page, click single payment from the bottom of the login box on the right side of the website.
- Type your first name, middle initial and last name in the first three fields.
- Below, enter the number of your account.
- Next to that, provide the final four digits of your SSN.
- Press the orange Continue button and complete the rest of the steps so your payment is registered.
Contact My Springleaf Financial
You can get in touch with Springleaf for online support in a matter of minutes. The best way to reach them is by calling 800 325 2146. You can also use the address 601 N.W. 2nd St., Evansville, IN, 47708. If you want to find the closest Springleaf financial services branch in your area, use their online locator. You can find it by scrolling down to the very bottom of their website and clicking Find a Branch. Click the name of the city you live in to see all the Springleaf branches in that area. You will also get info like hours of operation, branch phone number, address and even directions.
For any other information about Springleaf and the financial services they offer, don’t hesitate to visit www.springleaf.com.