Southeastern Grocers is the parent company for Winn-Dixie, Harveys, Bi-Lo, and Fresco y Mas, so they are responsible for many grocery stores throughout the southeastern region of the United States. In order to manage the many different company employees, Southeastern Grocers has an online website.
Employees at Southeastern Grocers can login to view benefits, change employee information, or access company news. This Southeastern Grocers login guide will show you each one of the steps you need to take to login to your account from a computer or phone.
Southeastern Grocers Online Login at my.segrocers.com
If you work with Southeastern Grocers, you can login to their website by following these instructions.
- Open a new web browser page and go to my.segrocers.com.
- Choose to login as a store employee or a Southeastern Grocers corporation employee by clicking the appropriate link.
- Click either the “Public Computer” or “Private Computer” option to receive the appropriate amount of security while logging in.
- Type your username or employee number into the first blank field. If you use an employee number to login, keep in mind that you do not include the zeroes at the beginning of the number.
- Enter the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the button that says “Log On.”
Southeastern Grocers Mobile Login Guidelines
If you need to do the Southeastern Grocers account login process on a phone, you will need to follow these steps.
- Open the web browsing app on your smartphone.
- Tap the address bar to open your on-screen keyboard, and then type in my.segrocers.com.
- Click the option to login as a retail or a store employee.
- Zoom in on the web page so you do not accidentally click the wrong area of the login page.
- Select the public or private computer option depending on whether or not you are using your personal smartphone device.
- Tap the username field and enter your employee number or username.
- Go to the password field and write the password for your account.
- Click the white button that is labeled “Log On” to finish signing in.
Southeastern Grocers Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Southeastern Grocers does not currently have an app for Apple devices, but you can login through the Safari app on iPhones.
Southeastern Grocers Mobile Login for Android Devices
Though there is no Android app, Android users can still completed a Southeastern Grocers mobile login through any common smartphone web browser app.
Southeastern Grocers Online Login Help
If you cannot login because you do not remember your username, you will need to speak to your manager or your HR department for assistance. Forgotten passwords can be recovered by clicking the “Forgot Password” link and filling out the password reset form. Make sure to reset your password after a few unsuccessful login attempts, because your account will be locked if you input the password incorrectly six times in a row. Keep in mind that your password expires after 90 days, so you will need to make a new one before logging in if your old one is expired.
Southeastern Grocers Company Contact & Links
If you run into any issues while trying to complete a Southeastern Grocers login, you can contact their customer service at 866-946-6349. To find out more information about this corporation, visit their website at www.segrocers.com. You can also get in contact with the company by sending a message to their Facebook or Twitter page.