SoundCloud login is an essential task for users who have created an account on www.soundcloud.com. Sound Cloud log in is similar to other sign in processes, like Gmail login, Yahoo login or MixCloud login. In other words, you will only need your Sound Cloud login credentials to access your account on soundcloud.co m. Nonetheless, if you have never gone through SoundCloud sign in before, you could use a helping hand for your first time around. For that, we welcome you to our SoundCloud Login Guide, your top source for learning how to log in Sound Cloud.
You will discover the specific steps to sign in Sound Cloud, with troubleshooting solutions for lost passwords. Additionally, you will learn how to create an account for Sound Cloud sign in and how you can upload SoundCloud songs in just a few minutes. To find out everything you need to know about www.soundcloud.com sign in, please consult the following sections according to your needs.
Step-by-Step Walkthrough for SoundCloud Login
SoundCloud login is generally a piece of cake for users who know how to sign into accounts on websites. It requires an email address and password that were registered when signing up for the platform. As an alternative, you can undergo SoundCloud login with your Facebook or Google+ account if you don’t want to go through the hassle of creating a new account. You can also download the SoundCloud app for your mobile phone and perform the same steps for signing in there. We recommend that you check your internet connection on your device so you won’t have any problems. Follow these steps for SoundCloud login:
- Visit the SoundCloud login portal at https://soundcloud.com/login. You can take a look at our screenshot to see if you are on the adequate page.
- If you want to go through SoundCloud login with your Facebook or Google+ account, you can click one of the two buttons that read Sign in with Facebook or Sign in with Google and give the website permission.
- If you are already registered with the site, enter Your email address in the first blank space on your screen.
- After that, complete the second field with your Password.
- Users signing in from public devices should uncheck the Remember me box for security purposes. If you are on a personal computer or a similar device, you can leave it checked.
- Verify your SoundCloud login credentials for accuracy.
- Push the orange Sign in button to complete the process.
If you want to download the SoundCloud app, you need to visit the app store for your mobile device. Users with iPhones or iPads can download SoundCloud from the App Store here. Please note that you need at least iOS 8.0 for the app to work on your device. Individuals with Androids 4.0 and up can download SoundCloud from Google Play here.
Create an Account for SoundCloud.com Login
You can create a SoundCloud account simply by providing a valid email address and password. Please make sure that you have complete access to your email address, as you will need to use a confirmation link. Even more so, your address needs to be valid in case you lose your password and you want to recover it. To create your account for SoundCloud, go through these steps:
- Click this link to go to the SoundCloud account sign up page: https://soundcloud.com/signup. If you were already on the SoundCloud login website, simply click the tab labeled Create an account to reach this page.
- Enter your email address in the first field. Make sure that you don’t make any typing mistakes.
- Choose a password for your account.
- Type the same password in the field to the right for confirmation.
- Press the Create account button and follow any other instructions given by the site or sent to your inbox.
Once you have your SoundCloud account confirmed, you can go back to the SoundCloud login portal and follow the steps from the first section of our guide.
Reset Your SoundCloud Log in Password
If you misplaced or forgot your password for SoundCloud login, you need to reset (change) it to get back into your account. This is the reason why you need to have a valid email address with SoundCloud. If you do, resetting your password shouldn’t be an issue. If this is your problem, follow these easy troubleshooting steps:
- On the SoundCloud login page at https://soundcloud.com/login, click the blue link that reads Forgot password?. You can find it directly above the password field, to the right.
- Enter either your email address or the URL of your SoundCloud profile.
- Click the orange Send button to receive additional instructions.
- After a few minutes, check your inbox to see what other steps you need to follow.
- Reset your password and make sure you write it down in a safe place to prevent password loss in the future.
SoundCloud Upload Track Instructions
Now that you have created a SoundCloud account and you have performed SoundCloud login, it’s time to use the main function of the website: sharing music. You can interact with other users by liking or sharing their music, or you can upload your own tracks to your profile. If you are interested in uploading a song, here are the steps you need to go through:
- On your SoundCloud dashboard, click the white link entitled Upload. It should be located in the top right hand corner of the page, near your profile picture icon.
- Alternatively, click this link for direct access: https://soundcloud.com/upload.
- You can either upload one or more tracks or start a new recording on your device. Click one of the two buttons on your screen to continue.
- Upload your audio file and share it with the world!
Users with free accounts have a time limit for the tracks they upload. If you exceed this limit, you can sign up for a Pro account. You can find more information about the SoundCloud Pro options available to you here, including prices, benefits and other relevant details.
SoundCloud App Help
You should usually regain access to your account by following the password reset steps we described in the third section of our guide. However, some login problems or other issues might not be solved with those steps. For these situations, you can access the SoundCloud help center here: http://help.soundcloud.com. You can choose one of the four main topics – Get Started, Copyright, Your Account, Payments & Billing – for general information or use the search bar at the top of the page. According to your search criteria, you will receive a list of answers that could possibly help you with troubleshooting.
If you scroll down a bit, you will also see some of the most common questions asked by SoundCloud users. You can also visit their Help Forum for assistance from community members. If you can’t find an answer to your specific problem, you can write to email@example.com explaining your issue. Unfortunately, there isn’t a public number for contacting them over the phone, but you can send them an email with the address we previously mentioned for help.
We hope you enjoyed our SoundCloud Login Guide – good luck with your music!