Welcome to the SNHU Blackboard Login Guide, your complete source for understanding the Blackboard SNHU provides for its students and how you can sign into your account. The South NH University Blackboard, like any other Blackboard, gives students direct access to their eLearning resources. After performing Blackboard SNHU login, students can consult their lessons, submit their homework, keep in touch with their teachers and peers, and use all the other tools included in the Southern New Hampshire Blackboard app.
What students need to know is that the Southern New Hampshire University Blackboard requires a mySNHU username and password. Once you have these mySNHU Blackboard login credentials, you can quickly enter your account and use the SNHUBlackboard as you please. If this is your first time going through SNHU.edu Blackboard login, you might be interested in the detailed instructions we have prepared for you. In addition to Southern New Hampshire University login steps, we have also included access to tech support for the Black board SNHU offers, how to connect to the SNHU student webmail, and the precise links you will need for all of these processes. Read all about them in our SNHU Blackboard Login Guide and enjoy the Blackboard Southern New Hampshire University has prepared for you.
Instructions for SNHU Blackboard Login
New students who have signed up for eLearning with the Southern New Hampshire University will be highly interested in accessing the SNHU Blackboard. The good news is that SNHU Blackboard log in is easy to carry out and will only take one or two minutes to complete. However, please note that every Friday, between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m., the www.snhu.edu blackboard undergoes maintenance and might not be accessible.
As we previously mentioned, get your Southern New Hampshire University Blackboard login credentials prepared. When you’re ready, log into the SNHU Black board with the following steps:
- Click this link to reach the SNHU.edu Blackboard login page: https://bb.snhu.edu.
- Begin the SNHU Blackboard login process by entering your mySNHU username in the first field of the sign in box.
- Continue by typing in your mySNHU password in the second field.
- Press the white Login link to reach your mySNHU Blackboard account.
SNHU Blackboard Tech Support
Students who experience any issues with the SNHU Blackboard login process can contact Tech Support through their mySNHU account. To do so, please visit http://bb.snhu.edu and go through these instructions:
- Press the link click here, located at the bottom of the SNHU Blackboard login box.
- Log into your mySNHU account for access to Tech Support by providing your username and password.
- Press Connect to mySNHU! and reach out to Tech Support.
- If you cannot remember your mySNHU login credentials, click here to access their Help Desk. Submit your request by providing:
- Your SNHU email address
- Your Social Security Number (the last four digits)
- Your Student ID
- Zip Code
- Date of Birth
- Home Phone Number
- Best Contact Number
- Additional Details
As a faster alternative, you can directly call 855 877 9919 to speak with a SNHU Blackboard Login Student Support representative.
mySNHU: Southern New Hampshire University Student Login Steps
Another way to go through SNHU Blackboard login is through your mySNHU student account. The mySNHU platform provides access to all websites that are relevant for SNHU students, including Blackboard and Webmail. In this regard, you will need to access a separate page for mySNHU, but with the same login credentials that you would use for the SNHU Blackboard login portal. Please prepare your SNHU username (your student email address) and password to complete the steps below:
- Go to my.snhu.edu, the official mySNHU student login page.
- On the right side of your screen, select your security setting: This is a public or shared computer. or This is my own private computer. You are asked to do so the website knows how much time of inactivity you will have before being automatically logged off. We recommend that you select the second option only if you are using a safe computer.
- enter your SNHU username in the first blue box. Remember, your username is the email address you have with the school.
- After that, type in the password associated with your student account in the second field.
- Look over the information you provided to make sure it’s correct and press Connect to mySNHU! when you’re done.
If you cannot remember your password, simply click the link that reads Forgot your password?. In the new tab that opens, press the large blue link entitled Self-Service PW Reset and follow the steps that show up on the way.
Students who need extra assistance can open a case either by calling the Help Desk or by using the contact form on this page. To speak with a Help Desk agent via telephone, please dial 1 855 877 9919. If you choose the contact form, fill in all of your personal information and describe your issue in the Additional Details section. At the end, press the Open Case button to submit your request. You will be contacted in due time by a representative from SNHU.
SNHU Student Email Login Walkthrough
Students will also need SNHU login email to keep track of their messages with fellow students, teachers, or other school representatives.
- Access the SNHU email login page at snhu.edu. The easiest and safest way to do this is by clicking our link.
- Choose your desired form of security. Your two options are: This is a public or shared computer and This is a private computer. Choose the second option only if you know that the device you are logging into will not be accessed by any unauthorized individuals.
- If you want to use Outlook Web App Light, check the first box located next to this statement.
- If you want to change your password after you log in, check the second box. If these two situations do not apply to you, leave both boxes unchecked.
- In the first orange field, enter your email address. The address you provide should be the one related to your school and not a personal email address.
- The second field requires the password associated with your SNHU webmail account.
- To finish, press the orange Log on
Southern New Hampshire University Official Website
The official website of this university is www.snhu.edu. It is the most reliable source for the online degrees and campus majors the school offers, as well as options for tuition and financial aid.
If you want to apply for SNHU, access the website and choose the Admission tab from the top of your screen. You can explore Online or Regional Center Admission, Campus Undergraduate Admission, or Campus Graduate Admission. If you want to apply directly, press the Apply Now button and fill out all of the required information. If you are accepted, you will be contacted by the University with the next steps you have to take.
At any time, if you need assistance from a Southern New Hampshire University representative, you can always call 1 800 668 1249.