Skylight Paycard holders can manage their finances, view their balance and even make online payments with the Skylight paycard. Once you sign up for this paycard, you will also receive an online account associated with your paycard.Your Skylight card account can be accessed from the skylightpaycard.com website. In this guide, we will describe the Skylight paycard login steps that grant you access to your account. We’ll also tell you what you can do in case you are having trouble with the Skylight paycard login procedure. Once you reach your account, you can start to truly benefit from your Skylight paycard.
Skylight Paycard Login Walkthrough
If this is the first time you are accessing your Skylight card account online, you may have to first register for an online account. We will describe the registration process below. If you have already registered for an online Skylight account, you can skip these steps.
- First, go to the main Skylight website, www.skylightpaycard.com
- On the top of the main page of skylightpaycard.com, you can see the “Account Access” button. This will open a menu. Choose the “Log In” option, even if you haven’t registered your account yet.
- The “Log In” link will redirect you to the Skylight paycard login menu. On the right, you’ll have the option to Activate Card or Register Online Account. Click this option if you want to register your Skylight card account.
- In the registration menu, you’ll have to input a few identification details. All of these details can be found on your Skylight card, apart from your SSN and birth date.
- Once you have registered your account online, you can proceed to log in
- On the Skylight paycard login page, you’ll see the login menu on the left.
- Begin by typing your username.
- Next, write the password of your Skylight paycard account.
- To complete the login procedure, click on the white “Log In” button at the bottom of the sign in form.
You should now have access to your online banking account. This the Skylight login procedure for desktop computers. Below are the instructions you’ll need to access your Skylight paycard account from a mobile device.
Skylight Paycard Mobile Login
The Skylight paycard login procedure doesn’t differ that much from the one described above. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Go to the mobile Skylight website, www.skylightpaycard.com. Your mobile browser should automatically load the mobile optimized version of the skylightpaycard.com website.
- Choose the appropriate option from the “Access Account” menu
- Type in your Skylight login credentials
- Tap the login button to access your account
Skylight has also developed a more convenient way of managing your finances online. With the Skylight paycard app, you can perform the same financial transactions as you can using your computer. In the following sections, we’ll detail the login procedure for the Skylight mobile banking app.
Skylight Paycard Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Before you can access your Skylight paycard account, you must download the appropriate Skylight app. Go to iTunes and download the Skylight Mobile Banking app for Apple devices.
- Install the Skylight Mobile Banking app all the necessary updates
- Tap the Skylight icon to open the app
- Type in your Skylight paycard login credentials
- Tap the login button to access your account
Unfortunately, you will have to go through the entire login procedure each time you want to use the Skylight Mobile Banking app. The app does not support Touch ID yet.
Skylight Paycard Mobile Login for Android Devices
The Skylight login steps for Android devices is quite similar to the one for Apple devices. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download the Skylight paycard app from Google Play Store
- Install the app and its updates
- Write the username and password associated with your Skylight paycard account
- Tap the login button
Much like the iOS version, the Android Skylight Mobile Banking app does not support Touch ID.
Skylight Login Help
It’s unlikely you’ll ever encounter any major issues while using your Skylight paycard account. Many of the issues you will encounter are usually easy to solve on your own. The most common cause is forgetting your Skylight paycard login credentials. To recover your login credentials, go to the Skylight login page. Choose either “Forgot password?” or “Forgot username?”. You will then be guided through the recovery procedure.
For information about the Skylight paycard and pay options, you can take a look at the FAQ page at skylightpaycard.com This page covers a very wide range of topics, including the Skylight online account.
Skylight Contact & Links
For any additional information regarding the Skylight paycard, Skylight One card and Skylight pay options, visit the main website, skylightpaycard.com. If you are looking for a Skylight ATM near you, they have a very useful ATM Finder on their website. You can find a link to the Skylight ATM Finder on the main page of the skylightpaycard.com website.
If you can’t find the information you are looking for on skylightpaycard.com website, or if you would like to speak with someone directly, you can call Skylight customer service. The Skylight customer service phone number is 1 888 606 9800. Please note that this phone number is available from Monday through Friday from 6 am until 12 am and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm Central Time.
If you prefer to get in touch online, you can send customer service an email at email@example.com. Customers who wish to send Skylight documents or letters through the mail can write to Skylight Financial, P.O. Box 14720, Austin, TX 78761. Any papers can also be faxed to 1 888 628 9125.