Six Flags is a theme park with thousands of employees involved in operating rides, accommodating customers, and managing the many Six Flag locations. All of these employees access their schedules and employee benefits through the Six Flags employee portal. Completing the Six Flags employee login process grants you access to this Six Flags employee portal. From here, you can see when you will be working, ask for time off, read company news, and change your availability. Administrators can also login to validate timesheets and manage employee requests. In this article, we will show you a few simple steps that help you login to the Six Flags employee portal.
Six Flags Employee Login at sixflags.team
You can complete a Six Flags employee account login in just six simple steps if you follow these instructions.
- Enter sixflags.team into the address bar of your web browser.
- Click the “Employee Portal” tab to bring up the Six Flags employee login menu. The “Log In” link is brings up the administrator login menu.
- Write the name of your Six Flags park in the field labeled “Company.”
- Type your unique employee username into the box that says “User ID.”
- Enter the password for your Six Flags account into the field that says “Password.”
- Click the blue button at that says “Log in” and is located at the bottom of the login area.
Six Flags Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
The mobile version of the Six Flags employee portal looks slightly different, but it still has all the same features. Here are the steps for logging in through any type of web browser app.
- Tap the icon for your preferred web browser app to open it.
- Write sixflags.team into the address bar.
- Click either “Log In” or “Employee Portal” to choose your type of login. The basic “Log In” option is just for administrators and HR employees.
- Enter the name of the park you work for in the first blank field
- Type your employee user identification name into the field that is labeled “User ID.”
- Add your password in the last blank box.
- Click the green button that says “Log In.”
Six Flags Employee Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Because Apple does not carry an app for the Six Flags employee portal, you will need to login through your web browser app instead.
Six Flags Employee Mobile Login for Android Devices
Six Flags does not have an Android app for their portal, so you will need to use your Android web browsing app to login.
Six Flags Employee Login Help
The Six Flags employee portal is extremely simple, so they do not have online methods for recovering lost usernames or passwords. You will not even be able to login until your supervisor gives you a temporary username and password after being hired. If you encounter any issues while logging in, Six Flags requests that you contact your local Human Resources or ESO department. You can find these contact numbers in the packet of information you were given when hired.
Six Flags Company Contact & Links
If you want to know more about the Six Flags employee portal or Six Flags employee login process, you can send an inquiry to the Six Flags customer service department. They will respond within one business week to questions asked through their online contact form. You can also reach the company by finding the number or address of the park you are interested in on their contact directory page.