Getting into your ShareBuilder account is easy with this guide. This account will give you professional investment tools that enable you to enter the market of your choosing. You can do all of this through Web access and a simple smartphone. Capital One hosts ShareBuilder trading and has a user friendly dashboard, which presents all of your financial assets. You’ll find a simple layout that offers direct access to bonds, stocks, ETFs and options. There’s a lot to consider; none of it’s possible without an account however. Registration requires you to present proof of identity and that you understand the risks involved. We’ll now cover the basic steps for the ShareBuilder login process.
ShareBuilder Login At www.capitaloneinvesting.com
Once you’ve completed your application, you’ll be sent an email with the next steps. This email reminds you of your username and password once your account is cleared. You’ll given be an easy-access link for reaching this page. Here are the steps to now log in:
- Your Web browser should be activated, and it may help to activate cookies. This will be your personal account, and all features will adjust to use and history.
- Go to www.capitaloneinvesting.com
- The top right corner has a menu tab along with “Sing In.” You’ll be directed to a new page with two slots for your username and password.
- Be sure to enter your data correctly, and to keep your password safe. ShareBuilder offers you password recovery should you need it.
- Now that you have pressed “Sign In,” you have immediate access to your trading account. This central dashboard is where you find your settings, update your personal data and get a balance started.
- Your balance is managed with “Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT),” and you can access it after properly logging in.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login
The ShareBuilder platform at www.capitalonveinvesting.com can also be used to trade from your mobile device. To log in on the ShareBuilder platform from a mobile device, follow the steps below:
- Open the www.capitaloneinvesting.com website in your mobile browser.
- Click the “Sign In” link to open the ShareBuilder login menu.
- Enter your ShareBuilder login credentials in the appropriate spaces.
- Tap “Sign In” to complete the ShareBuilder mobile login process.
The broker also provides this trading option for both Android and iOS.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- You will need to first download this App, which is relatively easy once you enter the Apple store link here.
- Your App will immediately download after initiating “GET,” and you must then wait until the software is updated.
- Enter your username and password in the ShareBuilder login form.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login for Android Devices
Here’s where you get the ShareBuilder trading platform at the Google Play store. Verify that you’ve found the Capital One Investing Mobile App. You want to ensure that your Google account is active as to install it immediately to the device you’re using.
- Download the ShareBuilder app from Google Play Store.
- Enter your ShareBuilder login information in the login menu.
- Tap the button to access your account.
ShareBuilder Contact & Links
ShareBuilder has been flexible in maintaining customer relationships, and this includes ongoing support in managing your App. Your options for getting in touch include:
- Toll Free Number: 1-(800)-747-2537, 1-(866)-590-7629
- Address: ShareBuilder Securities Corporation, 83 South King Street, Suite 700, Seattle, Wash., 98104