If you are an active trader who does not want to waste time on calls with your broker, you can benefit from the Scottrade trading account login platform that the company has created for its customers. By using Scottrade.com you benefit from live charts that you can analyze at any time, as well as a wide variety of online trading tools.
To access this information and more you need to go through a short Scottrade login process, which we will explain in our Scottrade Trading Account Login Guide. In addition to Scottrade.com login, we will also be covering how you can register for a Scottrade log in account, how you can recover your ScottradeLogin credentials if you have misplaced them, how you can get extra help for Scott Trade login and more.
Steps for Scottrade Trading Account Login
In just a few simple steps you will have passed the Scotttrade login process and accessed your account. These are the instructions you should follow for Scot Trade login:
- Please visit scottrade.com by clicking this link or typing in the address in your navigation bar.*
- Once you are on the Scottrade website, continue to the Scotrade login page by pressing the “Customer Login” link located on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx, where you can begin the Scotrade login steps.
- Enter your account number and Scott Trade log in password.
- Select your desired start page (Home Page, Stocks / ETFs Trading, Option Trading, Mutual Fund Trading, CDs & Bonds Trading, Balances, Positions, Order Status, Watch Lists, Quotes & Research, Knowledge Center or Banking), as well as your language (English, Chinese or Mandarin).
- To complete the Scottade login process, please press “Login”.
* One of the main reasons why customers cannot access Scottrader login is that they do not type the web address in correctly. We have made a list with the most frequent mistakes so you know what to avoid: www.scottrade, www.scottrade login, www.scotrade.com, scot trade.com, ww.scottrade.com, www.scotttrade, scottade.com, scottrade.ocm, www.scottrade log in, www.scottrade.co, scottrade.coom, scottrade.copm, scottrade.comn, scottrade.cpm, www.scottra, scottrade.comm, scottrade.om, sottrade.com, scootrade.com, www.scottade.com, www.scottrad, www.scottrade.ocm, scottrde.com, scottrade.cpom, scttrade.com, scottrade.colm, www.scotrade, scottrade.cim, scottrade.ccom, cottrade.com, scottrae.com, www.scottstrade.com.
Assistance for Scottrade Logon Password Recovery
If you cannot go through Scottrade account sign in because you have forgot your password, you have to do the following:
- Go to the Scotttrade log in page here https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx.
- Press the “Forgot Password?” link near the empty password field.
- You must type in your account number and the email address connected to your account (twice, for confirmation).*
- Press “Continue” and go through account verification, creating a new password and final confirmation.
- After you have a working password, make sure you write it down and keep it in a safe place to avoid further inconveniences and proceed with your normal Scottrade trading account login.
* If you cannot enter your inbox, you have to get in touch with the closest Scottrade branch in your area (we will explain how in the following sections).
Customer Support for Scottrade Trading Account Login
If you need any further help with logging into your Scottrade trading account, you can always contact a customer service representative for assistance. However, we advise that you gather information from the website to see if you missed any details when attempting to log in. To do so, go to the Scottrade trading account login page and press the purple “?” button at the top right corner, which is located right next to “More Info”. Thoroughly read all of the details provided by the company and see if you have made any mistakes along the way.
If you still can’t seem to complete the Scottrade trading account login process, you can call customer support at 8555 607 4275.
Find Your Local Scottrade Branch Office
If you prefer assistance face to face, you can visit the Scottrade branch office in your area. To find out which is the closest location to you, click on the Find and Contact your local Branch Office link on the Scottrade trading account login page. Alternatively, you can instantly access the branch locator here: https://www.scottrade.com/branchlocator.html. You will see an interactive map with the 500+ locations available and you can search by your street address, city or ZIP code. Another option is by zooming in and out of the map to narrow down your search. If you click on any one of the purple pins on the page, you will see the address, zip code, working hours, phone and toll free numbers. Most Scottrade branches operate from Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm, so try to make it to a branch in this timeframe.
How to Register for Scottrade Log On
Those who do not have an account but who want to work with Scottrade can open one online. The process is very simple; go to https://apply.scottrade.com/ or click the “Open an account” link if you are already on the Scottrade trading account login page.
The entire process takes around 10 minutes to complete and you will need to have the following information at hand:
- SSN (Social Security Number) or TIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
- The name, phone number and address of your employer
- For IRAs – Social Security Number, date of birth and address of Beneficiary
Start by typing in your first name, middle name or initial (optionally) and your last name. After that, enter your email address twice for confirmation, as well as your full home address (P.O. boxes are not allowed): street, city, state and ZIP code. Proceed with your phone number of choice and mention if it is a home or cell number. After that, choose the kind of account that you want to open: Individual Brokerage Account, Joint Brokerage Account, Individual Retirement Account or to view all types of accounts available. Mention if you have any additional accounts either with Scottrade or the affiliates of the company (select Yes or No) and press “Continue”.
Follow the rest of the steps on your screen until you have successfully created an account. When you have finished, return to the Scottrade trading account login page and access your account.
If you have any troubles with registering for an account, you can use their live chat services provided on the website. You can also call 800 619 SAVE (7283) for assistance.
Information about Scottrade.com
On Scottrade.com you can learn everything you need to know about the company and the trading services it offers. When you go to www.scottrade.com you will see a few initial options like learning why you should choose Scottrade, what online trading, mobile trading, online banking, products and accounts they offer, as well as quotes, research and their knowledge center. On the very top right corner of the page you will be able to chat with a representative of Scottrade, contact them, find a branch near you, learn more about the company, open an account or login to your account (for existing customers).
Scottsdale Securities was founded in 1980 by Rodger Riney in the city with the same name from Arizona. As the years passed, Scottrade grew into a leading trading company that was recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune magazine in 2012. To learn more about Scottrade, please see www.scottrade.com.