Welcome to our Samsung Account Login Guide! In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Samsung mobile account login, Samsung smart TV account login and how you can sign into any of the accounts Samsung offers its customers. My Samsung account login is incredibly easy to perform by users with all types of computer experience. In a nutshell, Samsung Galaxy account login or Samsung app account login involves entering the appropriate email address and password that you created when you signed up for your SamsungAccount. However, we know that novice users might not get around easily during their first try, so we have created a Samsung Account Login Guide to help you out if this is the case for you.
In addition to Samsung account sign in at account.samsung.com, you will also learn how to troubleshoot almost any Samsung account login problem (like Samsung account forgot password). We will also explain how to create Samsung account if you would like to sign up for Samsung account log in. Even more so, our Samsung.com Login Guide also reveals the necessary contacts for reaching out to customer service so you don’t have to search for them. Learn about all of these aspects and more in our Samsung Sign In Account Guide below.
Step-by-Step Guide for Samsung Account Login
For starters, we will show you the steps to sign in to Samsung account. Please note that Samsung account login is for a Samsung email account, meaning that you have to enter the email address you used when registering to sign into Samsung account. From there, it basically narrows down to reaching the correct Samsung login page and entering the accurate Samsung email login credentials.
When you are ready, sign in Samsung account with these tips and steps:
- Access Samsung account login page here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account. The Samsung account email login page should look like the screenshot we have provided for you above.
- To sign in to my Samsung account, start by entering the correct email address in the first blank box that shows up on your screen, on the right side.
- If performing Samsung apps account sign in from a safe or personal computer, you can check the box that stores your Samsung log on credentials. Please don’t check this box if you are undergoing Samsung accounts sign in from a public or shared device so you don’t risk unauthorized access.
- Provide the password related to your Samsung account in the next field.
- Press the blue Sign In button when you want to complete the process.
The link we have provided above is the same one for Samsung account login UK residents, Samsung account login India customers and Samsung account login Singapore users.
If you want to perform Samsung Cloud account login, use this link: https://link.samsung.com.
To find my Samsung account, use Samsung Dive: https://findmymobile.samsung.com.
Samsung Account Login Forgot Password Instructions
Samsung account login problems shouldn’t be frequent, but we know that users aren’t always careful with their passwords. The good news is that you can use the Samsung account login portal to request your password and quickly regain access to your account. However, you need to still have access to your email address so the process will work. In this regard, please make sure that you don’t get locked out of your email account so you can troubleshoot any Samsung account login problems. Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Samsung account login website here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account.
- Click the blue link that reads Forgot your password?. It can be found directly under the empty password field in the login box.
- A pop up window will appear with instructions on how to request your password. For this, you need to enter your Email address so you can receive the specific steps in your inbox.
- Confirm Email address in the second blank field on your screen.
- Enter the validation code that is shown in the small box. If you can’t make out the characters, click Refresh Code to get a new one.
- Push the blue Submit
- Check your inbox to see the temporary password you received from Samsung so you can access your account. After you reconnect, make sure that you change the password and write it down in a safe place.
Samsung Account Sign Up Walkthrough
The Samsung account create process is just as simple as signing into your account. To create a Samsung account, you need to supply several pieces of personal information to keep your account secure. The most relevant detail is your email address, which should be a valid one that you access often. When you are ready to create your account for Samsung login, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Samsung account login page: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account.
- Complete the first two fields with your first and last name.
- Enter your ZIP code and your phone number.
- Provide an active email address (twice for confirmation).
- Choose a password for your account. It has to be at least 8 characters long and it must contain at least 1 digit. Please note that Samsung account login passwords are case sensitive.
- Type the password again to confirm it.
- Select your date of birth from the three drop down menus on your screen.
- If you want to receive newsletters from Samsung, you can keep this box checked. If you don’t want to get email notifications from them, simply uncheck it.
- Before finishing the process and creating your account, we recommend that you take a look at their Terms & Conditions for reference. You can find the link exact under the registration box
- Click the blue Submit button and go through any other steps to have your Samsung account.
Contact Samsung Customer Support
As far as Samsung account login is concerned, you should be able to solve your problem with the password request steps we spoke about earlier. If not, you might need to get in touch with a Samsung customer service agent for more assistance. If you want to describe your problem in an email, use their online contact form here. If you prefer calling Samsung to troubleshoot your problems, dial 1-800-726-7864 (1-800-SAMSUNG).
If you need help on the spot, you can always use their live chat service. To access it, go to their contact page http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact and click the Live Chat icon. If you need to visit Samsung to speak to them personally, you can go to one of their locations. In the United States, they have offices in Los Angeles, Maywood (NJ), New York, Houston, Hurst and Plano (Texas). You can find the specific addresses and phone numbers here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/customerservice.
Shop Samsung Products & Apps
You can always browse the products and apps Samsung offers on the Samsung account login page we talked about in our guide. Use the two drop downs at the top of your screen to do so: Shop Products and Apps. Products vary from cell phones, tablets, TVs and home appliances, while apps can refer to Samsung Milk Music, Samsung Pay or Samsung+, just to name a few. Click on any one of the products to find out more information about it.
Corporate data and other details can be found on the official Samsung website here: www.samsung.com.