We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Welcome to the BCC Blackboard Login Guide, actually more accurately named the Rowan College at Burlington County Blackboard Login Guide, since BCC officially became RCBC in 2015. Almost all students know that the Rowan College at Burlington County is the same as the Burlington County College, so we will refer to the traditional version throughout our BCCBlackboard guide, as well. The Black Board BCC offers for its students is similar to other colleges that use this form of distance education or online learning.
The BCC Black Board is easy to access and is available to all students who have signed up for eLearning with the college. All that you need to do is reach the RCBC / BCC Blackboard login page and access your account through a few simple steps. You can reach the Blackboard Burlington County College (now regarded as Rowan College at Burlington County) offers through a computer connected to the internet; from there, you will need to supply your Blackboard BCC login credentials to successfully connect to your account. In addition to BCC Blackboard student login, we have also provided instructions on how to reset your Blackboard BCC password, hot to sign into RCBC WebAdvisor, how to gain access to your student email account and more. Please consult our Step by Step Guide for BCC Blackboard Login below for complete assistance.
Full Steps for BCC Blackboard Login
While most of us would normally know how to go through a process like the www.bcc.edu Blackboard login, it is essential to reach the correct page so you can connect to your personal student account. In this regard, we would like to mention that both Blackboard.BCC.edu and BCC.Blackboard.com are suitable for accessing the BCC.edu Blackboard. However, you must take care with the letters you type in before in your address bar; for example, we might be tempted to manually enter www.bcc.blackboard.com, but only by typing in https://bcc.blackboard.com will we reach the right BCC Blackboard login page.
Now that we have that all cleared up, you can proceed by going through these steps:
- Depending on your objective, you can go to http://www.rcbc.edu/blackboard to explore full details about the Blackboard Rowan College at Burlington County (or Burlington Community College) offers. If you want direct access, you can go to the BCC Blackboard login page here: https://bcc.blackboard.com.
- In case you wanted to learn more about the RCBC Blackboard before logging in and access the first page we mentioned, you can go through their additional 5 Minute Login Tutorial, Login to Blackboard or Reset Your Password. We will cover all of these three topics in our BCC Blackboard login guide, so you don’t need to worry. To go through BCC Blackboard login you need to press Login to Blackboard. You will reach the same page that the second link we provided above will take you to.
- Now that we are all on the same page, you will notice two empty fields on your screen, for your BCC Blackboard login username and password. Please write your BCC Blackboard login credentials in these two fields to continue.
- Press the red Login button to access the RCBC Blackboard (formerly known as the BCC Blackboard).
Retrieve Your Password
In case you cannot remember your password, you can click the Forgot Your Password? link. You can choose from two options provided by the college for retrieving your password: Username Option or Email Address Option. If you choose the former, you will need to type in your first name, last name and username; if you choose the latter, enter your first name, last name and the active email account that is associated with your BCC Blackboard login account. When you are done, press Submit and follow the rest of the instructions on your screen.
Reset Your Rowan Burlington County College Blackboard Password
If you want to reset your BCC Blackboard login password altogether, you have to go through a short series of steps that will help you do so:
- Connect to the general RCBC Blackboard page here: http://www.rcbc.edu/blackboard.
- Press the Reset Your Password button, which should be the last of the three main red buttons shown on your screen. If you want to reach the page directly, you can go to this link: http://www.rcbc.edu/distance-education/reset-your-password.
- Now all you have to do is follow the steps we have described in our Retrieve Your Password section above. As a side note, your BCC Blackboard login username should be in the format: firstname_lastname. Hit Submit to continue.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your BCC student email account, with the subject Lost Password Notification. The email should include a link for resetting your BCC Blackboard login password. Click the link and follow the instructions you receive to get a new password.
Contact RCBC / BCC Blackboard Support
If you still seem to be having problems with your RCBC Blackboard login, you can get in touch with the Office of Distance Education at the Rowan College at Burlington County. To do so, call extension 1790 at (609) 894 9311 or (856) 222 9311. If you want to write them an email, you can send a message at email@example.com.
You also enjoy support around the clock at the Blackboard Online Support Center (http://bbsupport.bcc.edu). You have plenty of details for solving any BCC Blackboard issue you might be facing. This option is great if you experience any problems after school hours, when the Distance Education Office is closed.
BCC WebAdvisor – Burlington County College Student Login
Every student at the Rowan College at Burlington County will need to access the BCC WebAdvisor at one point or another. If this is your first time, you can go through the steps we have provided below:
- Start off by going to the official RCBC website at rcbc.edu.
- At the top of your screen you will see a main menu with the following categories: About RCBC, Admissions, Academic Programs, Students, Continuing Education and Community. Under the Students category, please select WebAdvisor. You can also connect to the page by visiting http://www.rcbc.edu/webadvisor, but we recommend going through the process through the RCBC home page to make sure you reach the correct platform.
- Once you are on this page, press the Credit Student Sign In button (it should be the first red button on the left column).
- Select the Log In tab from the top right hand side of your screen.
- Enter your user ID and password. If you need a hint, check the box next to this word.
- Press Submit to conclude.
BCC Student Email Login Walkthrough
One of the best parts about the RCBC / BCC student email is that it can be accessed from the user-friendly Gmail platform. To reach your inbox, do this:
- On the rcbc.edu page, choose Students and then Student Email.
- We encourage you to read the details provided by the college on your screen so you have some background information before getting started.
- Press the red Email Login button to be redirected to the Gmail login page.
- Click Add Account and enter your RCBC student email address and then your password to gain access to your account.
- Rowan Burlington County College Blackboard Login Page: blackboard.bcc.edu
- RCBC / BCC Library: http://www.rcbc.edu/library
- McGraw Hill Connect: http://www.connect.mheducation.com
- Blackboard Learn Platform: https://ush.blackboard.com
- Official Rowan College at Burlington County Website: http://www.rcbc.edu.