The Rhapsody login page was created for customers of this online music service who want to sign into their accounts. You will frequently find Rhapsody associated with Napster, as both apps are part of the same parent company, Rhapsody International. The Rhapsody.com login process is user-friendly and easy to carry out, so you don’t have to worry about any complications along the way. If you have recently signed up for this music service and this is your first Rhapsody member login, don’t hesitate to use our Rhapsody Login Guide as your go-to resource.
We will start off by explaining the Rhapsody account login steps you need to go through in order to access your account. After that, we will offer tips for resetting your Rhapsody login account password if you have forgotten it. In addition to this, we will show you how to sign up for www.rhapsody.com login in case you aren’t a customer but you’re interested in becoming one. Once we cover information about downloading the Rhapsody app, we will conclude our guide with customer service contacts for further Rhapsody music login assistance. Check out our guide below for more info.
Steps for Rhapsody Login
As promised, we will start with instructions for Rhapsody online login. Please note that the My Rhapsody login page was designed solely for customers, so you won’t be able to sign in Rhapsody if you haven’t paid for this service. However, you can take a look at the fourth section of our Rhapsody Login Guide if you want to sign up for their music service. If you already have Rhapsody log in credentials, all you have to do is get a PC, laptop, tablet or other mobile device to sign into your account. Please make sure that you have a working internet connection so you won’t be disconnected while performing Rhapsody.com log in. This is what you need to do to access your www.rhapsody.com my account page:
- Visit the Rhapsody.com sign in page here: https://secure-www.rhapsody.com/authentication/login. We encourage you to click this link so you won’t reach the wrong page accidentally.
- To make sure you are on the proper Rhapsody signin page, take a look at the screenshot we have inserted above. If they look the same, it means you are in the right place.
- You have two options to access Rhapsody My Account: Facebook or traditional Rhapsody login. If you want to undergo www.rhapsody.com sign in through your Facebook profile, please click the blue button that indicated this at the top of your page.
- If you want to use your Rhapsody login credentials, make sure you enter both your Username and Password in the two designated fields.
- Check Remember me only if you are accessing your account through a safe, personal device. We do not recommend this option for users signing in from public or shared computers.
- Verify your Rhapsody login information for accuracy.
- Press the grey Sign In button to complete the process.
Troubleshoot Rhapsody Login Problems
At one point or another, you might end up losing or forgetting your password for Rhapsody login. Even though we always recommend storing your password in a safe place, we understand that these issues come up. The Rhapsody team is also well-aware that this issue might take place, so they have provided an easy option for resetting your password. If you can’t remember your password or you have lost it, all you have to do is follow these steps to reset it:
- Access the Rhapsody login page using the link we provided above.
- Below the Password field, you will find a link entitled Forgot your password?. Please click it to continue.
- A new tab will appear in your web browser with specific instructions for resetting your password.
- To get a new password, you need to enter either your Username or your Facebook email.
- Press the blue Continue.
- You will receive an email with everything else you need to do to reset your password. You most likely will have to access another page with a link that was sent to your inbox.
- If this process doesn’t help, get in touch with a customer service representative with the contacts from the end of our guide.
- After you reset your password, go back to the Rhapsody login page and follow the steps from the first part of our guide to sign into your account.
Sign Up for Rhapsody
As a music app that has been constantly gaining popularity, there are high chances that you want to become a customer of the Rhapsody online service. If you want to sign up, all you need is a few minutes of free time to see which plan works the best for your preferences. A great piece of news for new customers is that you get a free trial to see if the service is what you’re looking for. The free trial applies for both types of plans, so don’t hesitate to test their services before paying. If you want to get your free trial and use the Rhapsody service, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Rhapsody pricing page here: http://us.napster.com/pricing.
- Read the benefits for the two main plans: unRadio and Premier.
- According to the plan you choose, click the Start your free trial button located at the bottom of the column. The first plan doesn’t require a credit card for the free trial, but the Premier option does. We will continue with instructions for unRadio sign up.
- To test the service for 14 days, sign up with Facebook or create an account with your email address.
- For the first option, click the button labeled Login with Facebook. For the second one, enter your Email Address and choose a Password to be associated with your account.
- Press the blue Continue button and follow any other instructions to start your trial.
Napster / Rhapsody App Download
There are numerous app versions for Napster or Rhapsody. Some of the most popular options are for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.
If you have an Android device, download the app from Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhapsody.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users can download Napster from the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id584557117.
If you have a Windows Phone, use this link to download the app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/napster/9wzdncrdmzcm.
For customers who use a desktop computer or a laptop, you can use the service online or download Windows software. For the latter, click this link: http://download.rhap.com/apps/windows-net451/napster/setup.exe.
Find out more information about Napster and Rhapsody apps on this page: http://us.napster.com/apps-devices.
Customer Service for Rhapsody Sign In Problems
After resetting your password, you shouldn’t have any more Rhapsody login issues. If you do, however, you can contact their customer service department for support. Prior to contacting them personally, we recommend that you read the information on the Napster help page here: https://help.napster.com/hc/en-us. You might find the answer to your question or problem in the categories on the website.
Even though Rhapsody and Napster do not provide phone support for customers, they offer live chat tech support from 8 am to 5 pm between Monday and Friday. You can also email them for more assistance or information. All the details about Rhapsody customer support can be found here: https://help.napster.com/hc/en-us/articles/218661367.
Visit www.napster.com for any other info about Napster and Rhapsody and the services they offer.