Red Lobster is a nationwide chain of seafood restaurants, so they have a variety of employees working for their business. All of the information for these employees is managed through the Red Lobster employee website. On this website, people can view employee benefits, see tax documents, and manage employee scheduling.
In this article, we will share a useful Red Lobster employee portal login guide with you. We will walk you through the steps of logging in from various device types, and you can also find some useful troubleshooting advice in this guide.
Red Lobster Employee Portal Login at sso.redlobster.com
Whether you are an employee at the corporation or one of the restaurant sites, you can use these steps to reach your Red Lobster employee portal.
- Go to sso.redlobster.com to reach the website for Red Lobster employees.
- Select the “Sign in to this site option” to continue with the employee login. You can ignore the other options that just take you to login areas for other aspects of the business.
- Enter your username in the box that says “firstname.lastname@example.org.” This is typically just the email address associated with your employee information.
- Type the password for your account into the field that says “Password.”
- Click on the blue button that says “Sign In.”
Red Lobster Employee Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
Red Lobster has optimized their employee website for mobile usage, so it is very easy to login to the site from a smartphone web browsing app. All you need to do is follow these instructions.
- Open the web browsing app on your phone and enter sso.redlobster.com into the address bar.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button to confirm that you want to sign in to the employee portal website.
- Click the first field to bring up your onscreen keyboard, and then enter in the email address associated with your employee account.
- Select the second box and enter in your employee password.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button.
Red Lobster Employee Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since Red Lobster does not have an Apple app for their employee portal, employees with an iPhone will need to login over their phone’s Safari app.
Red Lobster Employee Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
You will need to login with your phone’s web browser because there is not an Android app available for Red Lobster employee portal logins.
Red Lobster Employee Portal Login Help
Red Lobster makes it easy to login even if you have forgotten your password or username. All you have to do is click the correct link on the login page and fill out a password reset or username recovery form. Just make sure to click the appropriate area, because Red Lobster has different forms depending on whether you are a manager, contractor, or other employee type. For more assistance, Red Lobster recommends that you speak to your manager or HR department.
Red Lobster Employee Portal Company Contact & Links
If you have any general questions about the Red Lobster employee portal login, you can speak to the company’s customer service team. They can be reached by filling out an online contact form or sending a message to the company Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also call the corporate headquarters at 1 (800) 562-7837.