Picasa login is pretty well-known by users who have a Google account and use it for additional services like Gmail or YouTube. However, what was previously known as www.picasa.com login is now called Picasa Web Albums. As of May 1st 2016, Google has moved all of their photo services to Google Photos, a service we will speak more about in the last section of our guide (including how you can sign in there). In the meantime, the Picasa web albums login page is now used to download, delete or just simply view your albums. If you want to learn more about Picasa photos login, you are welcome to use the Picasa Login Walkthrough to guide you.
Our Picasa 3 login guide will teach you everything you need to know about what was formerly picasa.google.com login. You will soon find out that you can complete picasa.google login in just a minute, from the moment you access the Picasa login page. Our guide aims to be exhaustive, so we will also show you how to get help for Picasa album login problems if you experience any. If you do not yet have a Google account for Picasa albums login, we will show you how to set up yours for Picasa account login in no time. As it’s difficult to get in touch personally with Google, we will also point you in the right direction for the official help page for Picasa online login. Find out more about Picasa photo login and Google Photos in our comprehensive guide below!
Picasa Login Steps
We will start with the basics of web Picasa login and work our way up from there. In order to learn how to login to Picasa, you should have a Picasa login Gmail account, also known as a Google account. While most of you already have a Google account, those who don’t can consult the third section of our guide for more assistance on this topic. Provided you have Google Picasa web album login credentials, all you have to do is go to the Picasa web album login page and enter them to access your albums. You should also check that your internet connection is stable so you won’t get logged off by accident. You can connect to the Picasa login site from a desktop computer or a mobile device, like a smart phone or a tablet. Learn how to login Picasa web albums below:
- Go to the Picasa web login page here: https://picasaweb.google.com.
- If you are already signed into your Google account, you will have instant access to your albums and you can skip the login Picasa 3 process.
- If you aren’t logged into Gmail, you will see the Picasa photo album login page as it appears in the image we have inserted for you above.
- Start by entering your email account with Google in the blank space on your screen. Make sure that you type it in correctly so you won’t get a Picasa login failed message.
- Your Google account avatar will appear so you can confirm that you are signing into the proper account. Now you have to enter the password associated with your Google account on the Picasa login screen.
- If you are on a personal device, you can check the box next to Stay signed in so you don’t have to reenter your My Picasa web album login credentials every time you want to access your photos.
- After you press Sign In, the Picasa login window should now be transformed into your Picasa web albums home page.
Troubleshoot Google Picasa Login Problems
If you want to login to Picasa web album and you seem to be having troubles with the process, you can explore the options available for username or password recovery or reset with Google. To avoid wasting time with these, we strongly recommend that you write them down and keep them in a safe place where they can’t be lost or destroyed. If you do need to recover or reset your Picasa login credentials, you have to follow these instructions:
- Connect to the Picasa login page by clicking the link from the first part of our guide.
- Click the blue link labeled Need Help?.
- Select the option that best applies to your current situation. The three you have at hand are: I don’t know my password, I don’t know my username or I’m having other problems signing in.
- Click Continue and follow any other steps that pop up on your screen to regain access to your account.
After you regain access, make sure you store your new password in a safe location. To finish signing in, go through the rest of the instructions from the first part of our guide.
Create Google Account for Picasa Login Online
If you want to log into Picasa but you don’t have a Google account, you can create one in just a few minutes. Signing up for Google requires a few pieces of personal information, such as your full name, date of birth and mobile phone for back up. When you are ready to create your account, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Picasa login page through the same link you used for the first two parts of our guide.
- Instead of entering your email address, press the blue link that reads Create account. You can find it directly under the Sign In
- You will be redirected to an online registration page. Start by entering your first and last name in the first two empty boxes.
- Pick a username you desire. Please note that you might not be able to choose your preferred option, as there is a great number of active Google accounts open.
- Choose a password for your account and type it in twice.
- Select the month you were born in from the drop down menu and enter the day and year in the next two boxes.
- Choose your gender and enter your mobile number and current email address.
- Prove that you are not a robot by typing the text you see in the Captcha box.
- Select your location from the list and press Next step.
- Go through the last steps to have your Google account set up.
Picasa Help Page
For any additional help, you can access the Picasa login assistance page here: https://support.google.com/picasa/?hl=en-GB#topic=6247471. There are four main topics that you can choose from:
- Get started with Picasa & Picasa Web Albums
- How to use Picasa & Picasa Web Albums
- Accounts, abuse and privacy
Click on any of these categories to get more information on the topic.
Move to Google Photos
Last but not least, we want to show you how you can start using Google Photos, as we promised in the introduction of our guide. If you go to the formerly official Picasa page – https://picasa.google.com – you will notice that it requires users to move to Google Photos. After reading the information on your screen about the process, click Go to Google Photos. From this point, click Go to Google Photos again and sign into your account as you would have with Picasa login.
Now that you are signed in, have fun organizing your photo albums and keeping your memories with a new and improved service!
Leave a Reply