With the PerYourHealth website, you can pay for health services conveniently. As long as a health provider is signed up for PerYourHealth, their patients can login to the website and pay bills from a phone or a computer. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the PerYourHealth login process. We will give you detailed steps that show you the quickest way for logging in, and we will also share some troubleshooting tips in case you encounter any login errors.
PerYourHealth Login at www.peryourhealth.com
To sign in to your account from a computer, follow this list of steps.
- Type www.peryourhealth.com into your web browser to load the login page for PerYourHealth.
- Write either your user identification number or the account number found on top of your billing statement into the empty box.
- Click the purple button that says “Continue.”
- Enter your access key or password into the second field.
- Select the login button to finish signing in.
PerYourHealth Mobile Login Guidelines
When you want to pay a bill from a phone, you can sign in over a mobile web browsing app. The mobile version of the PerYourHealth site might look a little different, but it has the same features found on the desktop version. Use these instructions to login from any smartphone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your smartphone.
- Enter www.peryourhealth.com/ into the address bar of the web browser.
- Put the user identification number or your billing statement account number into the blank field.
- Tap the button that says “Continue” to go to the next step of the PerYourHealth account login.
- Type your access key or password into the next blank field.
- Click the login button to finish signing in to your PerYourHealth account.
PerYourHealth Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since there is not an Apple app for PerYourHealth users, iPhone owners can sign in by using the above steps in the Safari browsing app.
PerYourHealth Mobile Login for Android Devices
PerYourHealth does not have an Android app for people to login over, so those with Android phones should login to the PerYourHealth website through the mobile web browser application on their phone.
PerYourHealth Login Help
You will need to enter the account number as it appears on your statement, so be sure to use the proper capitalization for letters. You can also get a login error because you are trying to sign in with your billing statement when you already have an account. If this happens, click the “forgot your registered user ID?” link to recover your lost login information. If you have any other problems, can call the PerYourHealth help line at 855-853-7242 or reach out to them by calling the customer service number found on your statement.
PerYourHealth Company Contact & Links
If you would like to find out more about how the PerYourHealth login process works, call the company’s customer service line. You can speak to them at 855-853-7242. PerYourHealth is owned and operated by McKesson BPS, so you can contact this company for further information. Their main headquarters can be reached at (415) 983-8300, or you can use the McKesson BPS contact directory to find the number for your desired department. McKesson can also be reached through their company Facebook profile or Twitter account.