The Paycom Online service features HR solutions for employees and employers alike. However, this guide will focus on the paycom.com login process for employees. The Paycom online employee self service feature allows employees from participating companies to sign in and check up with their salaries through the Paycom Payroll app. To access your Paycom account, you will need to go through the Paycom employee self service login procedure. This article will offer instructions regarding they paycom.com login process for employees. We will also take a look at what you should do if you cannot access your Paycom employee self service account.
Paycom Employee Self Service Login Walkthrough
To begin the Paycom employee self service login procedure, you must first have access to a Paycom username and password. You should receive these paycom.com login credentials from your employer.
If you are not sure about your username and password, contact the HR department of your company for further assistance. Aside from these mandatory Paycom employee login credentials, you will also need to fill in the last four digit of your social security number to access your Paycom employee self service account.
These are the steps for the paycom.com login procedure for employees:
- Go to the Paycom website, at www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com
- Hover your mouse over the Login button in green and white, located at the upper left side of the main page of paycom.com
- Choose Employee from the drop-down list that appears.
- You should now be redirected to the paycom.com login page.
- Enter your Paycom employee login credentials (Username and Password) in the designated fields.
- Provide the Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number) in the final blank box.
- Check all the personal information you provided to make sure it is accurate.
- Press the green Log In button to access your Paycom employee self service dashboard.
Accountant Paycom Payroll Login Application Steps
Completing Paycom login as an accountant is quite similar to the employee process described above. The major difference is that you have to additionally provide a Client Code to sign in. Also, you must access a separate login page, the one destined for accountants. You still need to have a username and password handy, so make sure you have them prepared beforehand. Once you have your Paycom accountant login credentials prepared, follow these steps:
- Visit the Paycom home page by clicking the link provided in the first section of this guide.
- Click Login from your top left.
- Select Accountant, the third and last option in the drop-down menu.
- Begin with your Client Code in the first empty box.
- Follow up with your Username in the second one.
- Type the Password associated with your Paycom account in the last field.
- Push Log in to complete the process and reach your accountant dashboard.
Paycom Employee Login Troubleshooting Tips
Unfortunately, only the Paycom employee self service login portal has online password recovery options. If you use the software as an accountant and get locked out of your account, use the contacts at the end of this guide. You can get in touch with a Paycom representative for more assistance with regaining access to your account. As for employees, password recovery only requires a few minutes and pieces of personal info. This is what you have to do:
- Get to the Paycom employee self service login portal by following the steps covered in the first part of this guide.
- Below the Paycom employe self service login menu there is a blue link marked Forgot Password. Click on this link, and you will be redirected to the Paycom employee login password recovery menu.
- Provide your Username in the empty field on this page.
- Press the green Submit button any follow any other steps that come up to recover your password.
Dashboard Options for Paycom Employee Self Service Users
After accessing your account, there are numerous tasks you can carry out. Here are a few of the highlights of the dashboard that employees gain access to:
- Performance reviews (accessing, completing and signing)
- Requests for time off
- Pay rates
- Contact information changes and more.
Your Paycom self-service account allows you to stay in touch with your HR department, and view information regarding employee benefits, training programs and other useful career developement tools and services your employer provides. You can keep all your employee benefits and information in check from the comfort of your simple, simply by following the Paycom employee self-service login procedure.
You can access your dashboard not only from a desktop computer but also from your mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone. For the moment, there is no Paycom app that allows you to access your Paycom employee account from a mobile device directly.
However, the Paycom website, paycom.com and the paycom.com login procedure are perfectly optimized for mobile use. To access the Paycom employee login page using your phone or table, follow the steps outlined earlier.
No matter if you need additional tech help or you just need to talk to a company representative, you can easily reach Paycom. For quick communication, it is best to contact them via telephone. The two numbers you can use are 800 580 4505 and 405 722 6900. Plus, you can use the online contact form available at www.paycom.com for detailed emails. To send any documents, you can use the following Paycom address:
Paycom Corporate Headquarters
7501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
As far as paycom.com login credentials are concerned, if you have forgotten your username and cannot access the password recovery page, you can contact your company’s HR department to help you retrieve them.
- Paycom employee self service login page, available at www.paycom.com
- Paycom employee login password recovery page
If you require assistance remembering or recovering your Paycom employee self servie login credentials, contact your HR department for support.