The Paycom Online service features HR solutions for employees and employers alike. If your company has provided you with a Paycom account, you will be able to access it to view paystubs online, manage your work schedule and take advantage of other HR self-service features. In this guide, we will explain how you can complete the Paycom employee login that will allow you to access the Paycom portal at www.paycomonline.com.
We will also provide other useful information related to the Paycom login, such as what to do if you forgot your Paycom password or username, and who to contact if you are having trouble with the Paycom employee self-service platform.
Paycom Employee Login Walkthrough
To begin the Paycom employee self-service login procedure, you must first have access to a Paycom username and password. You should receive these Paycom employee login credentials from your employer.If you have not received Paycom login credentials, contact your HR department for details.
Once you have acquired the necessary Paycom employee login credentials, you go through the Paycom employee sign in procedure. This is how to access your Paycom employee account:
- Go to the Paycom website, at www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com
- In the upper left corner of the www.paycom.com landing page, you will see a small button marked “Login”. Hover your mouse over this button
- A short list will appear when you touch your pointer to the button. Choose the “Employee” option to reach the Paycom employee self-service login page. You will then be redirected to the Paycom employee login page.
- The Paycom employee login form is made up of three fields. In the first field of the login form, enter your User ID. You should have received a User ID from your employer
- Type your Paycom employee account password in the field below.
- Provide the Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number) in the final blank box.
- Check all the personal information you provided to make sure it is accurate.
- Press the green “Log In” button to access your Paycom employee self-service dashboard.
Paycom Employee Mobile Login
You can also reach the Paycom employee self-service features using a mobile device. The www.paycom.com website is optimized for mobile use. To reach your Paycom employee account on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com website in your mobile browser. Either address will bring up the Paycom login website.
- The “Login” button should be on the same side of the www.paycom.com landing page. Choose the “Employee” option.
- Input your Paycom employee login information in the login menu that pops up.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN in the field below the password field.
- Tap the “Log in” button to complete the Paycom employee self-service login procedure.
There is also a Paycom app you can use to access your account via a mobile device. The Paycom app is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Below are log in instructions for each version of the app.
Paycom Employee Login for Apple Devices
- If you do not have the Paycom app on your device, download it from iTunes.
- Install the Paycom employee app on your device.
- Tap the Paycom app on your screen to bring up the Paycom employee login menu.
- Input your Paycom login credentials.
- Tap the Log In button to access your employee self-service account.
Paycom Employee Login for Android Devices
- Download the Paycom app from Google Play.
- Install the app and its updates.
- Tap the Paycom icon.
- Write your Paycom employee self-service username and password in the login menu.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Paycom Employee Login Troubleshooting Tips
If you have forget your Paycom password, you can retrieve yourself from the Paycom login page. All you need to do is click the ‘Forgot password?’ link below the Paycom employee login menu. You will then have to enter your username to receive further instructions on how to recover your Paycom password.
If you cannot remeber your Paycom username, you will have to contact your HR department. Paycom does not store employee usernames, for security purposes.
These rules apply both to current employees and former employees who need to access the Paycom employee website. Keep in mind that if you are a former employee with access to a Paycom account, you will not be able to W-2 form from the Paycom employee self-service platform. Paycom does not store this information. You will have to contact your former HR department.
Current employees can get Form W-2 by accessing the ‘My Payroll’ section of their Paycom self-service account. You can find the form under ‘Year-End Tax Forms’.
Both current and former employees can view pay stubs online on the Paycom platform.
Paycom Contact Details
No matter if you need additional tech help or you just need to talk to a company representative, you can easily reach Paycom. For quick communication, it is best to contact them via telephone. The two numbers you can use are 800 580 4505 and 405 722 6900. Plus, you can use the online contact form available at www.paycom.com for detailed emails. To send any documents, you can use the following Paycom address:
Paycom Corporate Headquarters
7501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
If you require assistance remembering or recovering your Paycom employee login credentials, contact your HR department for support.