The Paycom Online service features HR solutions for employees and employers alike. This guide will focus on the paycom.com login process for employees. By completing the Paycom employee self-service login process you will be able to manage your schedule, view your paychecks and stay in touch with your HR department.
Paycom Employee Self-Service Login Walkthrough
To begin the Paycom employee self-service login procedure, you must first have access to a Paycom username and password. You should receive these paycom.com login credentials from your employer.If you have not received Paycom login credentials, contact your HR department for details.
Once you have acquired the necessary login credentials, you go through the Paycom employee sign in procedure. This is how to access your Paycom employee account:
- Go to the Paycom website, at www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com
- In the upper left corner of the www.paycom.com landing page, you will see a small button marked “Login”. Hover your mouse over this button
- A short list will appear when you touch your pointer to the button. Choose the “Employee” option to reach the Paycom employee self-service login page.
- When you reach the Paycom employee self-service login page, you will see three blank fields in the middle of the page.
- In the first field of the login menu, enter your User ID. You should have received a User ID from your employer
- Type your Paycom employee account password in the field below.
- Provide the Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number) in the final blank box.
- Check all the personal information you provided to make sure it is accurate.
- Press the green “Log In” button to access your Paycom employee self-service dashboard.
Paycom Employee Self-Service Mobile Login
You can also reach the Paycom employee self-service features using a mobile device. The www.paycom.com website is optimized for mobile use. To reach your Paycom employee account on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com website in your mobile browser. When you input the www.paycom.com address in your mobile browser, you will be automatically taken to the mobile version of the website.
- The “Login” button should be on the same side of the www.paycom.com landing page. Choose the “Employee” option.
- Input your Paycom employee self-service login information in the login menu that pops up.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN in the field below the password field.
- Tap the “Log in” button to complete the Paycom employee self-service login procedure.
There is also a Paycom app you can use to access your account via a mobile device. The Paycomm app is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Below are log in instructions for each version of the app.
Paycom Employee Self-Service for Apple Devices
- If you do not have the Paycom app on your device, download it from iTunes.
- Install the app on your device.
- Tap the Paycom app on your screen to bring up the Paycom login menu.
- Input your login credentials.
- Tap the Log In button to access your employee self-service account.
Paycom Employee Self-Service for Android Devices
- Download the Paycom app from Google Play.
- Install the app and its updates.
- Tap the Paycom icon.
- Write your Paycom employee self-service username and password in the login menu.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Paycom Employee Login Troubleshooting Tips
Unfortunately, only the Paycom employee self-service login portal has online password recovery options. If you use the software as an accountant and get locked out of your account, use the contacts at the end of this guide. You can get in touch with a Paycom representative for more assistance with regaining access to your account. As for employees, password recovery only requires a few minutes and pieces of personal info. This is what you have to do:
- Get to the Paycom employee self-service login portal by following the steps covered in the first part of this guide.
- Below the Paycom employee self-service login menu there is a blue link marked Forgot Password. This link will take you to the Paycom password recovery menu
- Provide your Username in the empty field on this page.
- Press the green Submit button any follow any other steps that come up to recover your password.
If you cannot remember your Paycom username, you will have to contact your HR department to recover it. Paycom doesn’t store or request usernames from their clients. This is a security measure to keep your account safe.
Paycom Contact Details
No matter if you need additional tech help or you just need to talk to a company representative, you can easily reach Paycom. For quick communication, it is best to contact them via telephone. The two numbers you can use are 800 580 4505 and 405 722 6900. Plus, you can use the online contact form available at www.paycom.com for detailed emails. To send any documents, you can use the following Paycom address:
Paycom Corporate Headquarters
7501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
As far as paycom.com login credentials are concerned, if you have forgotten your username and cannot access the password recovery page, you can contact your company’s HR department to help you retrieve them.
- Paycom employee self-service login page, available at www.paycom.com
- Paycom employee login password recovery page
If you require assistance remembering or recovering your Paycom employee self-service login credentials, contact your HR department for support.