We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Parkland webmail login portal is hosted by the Outlook Web App. Those who have an email address with Parkland can sign in using their user name and password, from both public and private computers. To help you with your very first Parkland webmail login, we will walk you through the whole process, including how to reach the page in the first page.
Furthermore, our guide shows steps for signing into other popular Parkland login pages. There include Parkland Office 365 and My Parkland, which are commonly accessed by those who also use Parkland Webmail. We have a special section for login help, as well as one for personally contacting Parkland College. Please refer to the section you are interested in below.
Parkland Webmail Login Steps
The Parkland webmail Outlook login page can be reached through the click of a link. Once you are on the platform, all you have to do is enter your Parkland webmail login credentials to get to your inbox. Prepare your login details and follow the steps below for quick and safe access:
- Visit the Parkland webmail login portal.
- Choose your desired Security. Click the first option if signing in from a public device. Choose the second one if the computer you are signing in from is yours. Please pay attention to this step so to not risk unauthorized access.
- Check the box next to Use the light version of Outlook Web App if this matches your preferences.
- Type your User name in the first blank box.
- Fill out the second field with the Password associated with your webmail account.
- Push the orange Sign in button at the bottom right hand corner of the page to complete the Parkland webmail login process.
Parkland Office 365 Sign in Instructions
If you go through the steps described below, you have full access to your Parkland Office 365. Not only do you get to use all Office 365 features, but you can also view or change information about your account. You need to have your username and password ready here too, so get them prepared and follow these instructions:
- Go to the Parkland Office 365 login page.
- Complete the first field with your ParklandOne Username.
- Follow up with the Password that you chose or was given to you.
- Re-read your login credentials to check for accuracy.
- Press the blue Sign in button to finish.
My Parkland Login Guidelines
The employee and student portal for Parkland College is My Parkland. To access your account on the platform, you need the same ParklandOne login credentials you use for other login processes with the school. These are the steps you need to complete to sign in:
- Connect to the My Parkland login site.
- Fill out the first box with your ParklandOne Username.
- Enter your ParklandOne Password in the following field.
- Select your Security Option, depending on whether the device you are signing in from is public/shared or private.
- Press Log on after you have verified your login credentials to make sure they are correct.
Parkland Login Credentials Help
For password issues regarding any one of the Parkland login pages, you can access the ParklandOne Password Station. On this platform, you can reset the password you use for Parkland webmail login and the other platforms we spoke about. However, please make sure you have your username at hand so you can reset your password. This is what you have to do:
- Go to the ParklandOne Password Station.
- Complete the empty field on the page with your ParklandOne Username. Click the green link under this field labeled What is my ParklandOne username? if you need any more info on this topic.
- Push the green I Agree button to your right.
- Go through any other necessary steps to reset your password.
If you need any other help with the process, you can call the Tech Service Desk at (217) 353 3333. Alternatively, send an email describing your issue in detail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are on campus, you can go to A184 for face-to-face assistance anytime between Monday and Thursday from 7:30 am and 6:00 pm. On Fridays, you can go to A184 between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm.
Those close to the Parkland Library can also get in-person help there from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm from Monday to Thursday. Their Friday hours are between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Please access the Parkland College Knowledgebase for any other relevant information about tech issues.
Contact Parkland College
For general inquiries or feedback, you can contact Parkland College through their main phone numbers. These are 217 351 2200 or 888 467 6065. For written communication, feel free to use their online contact form. If you want to pay them a visit or send them mail, this is the address you require:
2400 West Bradley Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821
Naturally, the official Parkland website is available for any other information about the college.