The OptionsXpress login page is easy to access and use, but you might need a few pointers the first time you undergo the OptionsXpress login my account process. A subsidiary of Charles Schwab, OptionsXpress is a platform that equips virtual traders with tools and resources for trading stocks. Customers receive OptionsXpress virtual trading login credentials and have to get to the www OptionsXpress com login page to access their accounts and start trading. If you have just recently set up an account with this company, you can use our OptionsXpress Login Guide to get you through the first sign in.
Not only will we explain all the steps involved on the www.optionsxpress.com login.asp page, but we’ll also tell you how you can register with OptionsXpress to begin with. We will show you how to access the main OptionsXpress login portal, as well as the OptionsXpress login Australia or Singapore residents need to connect to. We’ll go through lost password troubleshooting and even provide a complete list of customer service contacts if you need additional assistance. Get the 411 on OptionsXpress login in our guide below.
OptionsXpress Login Walkthrough
To successfully log into your OptionsXpress account, you need to have a username and password with their website. If you don’t have them yet, you can go through the steps in the third section of our guide to see how you can register. If you have already signed up, simply perform these actions for OptionsXpress login:
- Go to the OptionsXpress login portal by clicking this link first: www.optionsxpress.com. After you reach the home page for OptionsXpress, click the blue button labeled Login. It should be located right to the left of the search bar in the top right hand corner, with a lock icon next to it.
- The button should redirect you to the OptionsXpress login page, which should look like the image inserted above. As an alternative, you can access the OptionsXpress login portal by clicking this link.
- Use the OptionsXpress login box on the left side of your page. Start by entering the username you chose when you created your online account.
- Afterwards, provide the password associated with your OptionsXpress login account. Please note that it’s case sensitive, so make sure you type capital letters accordingly.
- Select your desired start page from the drop down menu. You have plenty of options, such as Account Overview, Account Positions, Balances, Order Status etc. If you want to reach the Default Start Page, leave the first option selected.
- Before you log in, you might want to read the User/Customer Agreements. You can do so by clicking the link with the same name under the log in button.
- If you’re ready to access your account, press the grey Secure Log In button.
- If you entered your username and password correctly, you should now be in your OptionsXpress account.
If you live in Australia, use this OptionsXpress login page: http://www.optionsxpress.com.au.
Residents of Singapore should use this OptionsXpress login portal: http://www.optionsxpress.com.sg.
Problems with OptionsXpress Login
If you have been with OptionsXpress for quite some time, you should probably know your password by heart or have it written down in a safe place. This is actually a significant piece of advice for those who are just getting started with OptionsXpress too. However, sometimes you can misplace or forget your password, a common issue that OptionsXpress understands. To help customers who have password problems, the company has set up an easy password reset process on the OptionsXpress login page. If you are experiencing this issue, all you have to do is follow these instructions to get a new password:
- Connect to the OptionsXpress login page at https://www.optionsxpress.com/login/login.aspx?r=1.
- In the OptionsXpress login box, click the link that reads Forgot your password?.
- There are three steps that you need to carry out to reset your password. The first one involves providing your username and the email address associated with your account. This will assist the company in ensuring authorized access and verifying your identity. Type them in and click Step 2.
- Follow the next two steps for the reset password process as they pop up on your screen.
- Go back to the OptionsXpress login page and sign into your trader account.
Open an OptionsXpress.com Login Account
Individuals who are interested in signing up with OptionsXpress can do this through the same OptionsXpress login portal. If you are already on the page, click the open an account link from the sign in box. If you want to access this page directly, click this: https://account.optionsxpress.com/OpenAccount/Index?firm=OX.
If you have reached the right page, you will notice a 5 step registration process. To begin, you need to select your country of permanent residence. Most customers live in the United States, so this is the default option. However, you can choose from a series of major countries from around the world.
After that, choose the kind of account you would like. The options you have are:
- General Investing
- Individual Account
- Joint Tenants
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Traditional IRA
- Rollover IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- SIMPLE IRA
- LLC (indicate tax classification)
- Coverdell (educational IRA)
- Minor Roth
- Minor Traditional
Choose if you want your account to be Cash or Cash/Margin and if you want to choose Options or Futures in addition to trading bonds, stocks and mutual funds. Click Next Step.
Set up your profile, provide your consent, agree and fund – the last four steps in the OptionsXpress registration process.
Once you have OptionsXpress login credentials and you’re ready to enter your account, go back and follow the steps from the first section of our guide.
Assistance for OptionsXpress Virtual Login
Regardless if you want more assistance with OptionsXpress login, setting up your account or the company in general, you can get in touch with their customer service department through various ways. Users who want to call OptionsXpress can do so by dialing (888) 280 8020 from Monday through Friday, from 9 in the morning to 8 in the evening (ET). Traders who require support can call (888) 280 6505 from 9 am to 5:30 pm during weekdays.
Customers who prefer online communication can contact them via email with their contact form. All you have to do is enter your first and last name and email address and choose your reason for contact. After writing your message, click Submit and wait for an answer. You can also leave your feedback through a separate Web Page Feedback contact form.
They also have a live chat option available on their website, so you might be interested in using this method for urgent matters.
The official website for all OptionsXpress products and services is www.optionsxpress.com. Not only is this the page you need to use for OptionsXpress login, but you can also use it to open an account, wire transfers or make electronic deposits. You can learn more about OptionsXpress and get access to their free resources, such as powerful tools, live webinars or investing education. You can look over their full list of prices and commissions and browse their frequently asked questions page. To find these options, simply scroll down to the very bottom of the home page.