We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Having an active account at OptionsHouse enables you to enter the world of financial trading with ease and precise digital tools. It’s all accessible online with a user friendly interface. This agency is merged with E*TRADE and can be found on the E*TRADE site when trading options specifically. E*TRADE is a trusted broker with a wide selection of assets to choose from. Options trading involves special derivatives that gives you the right to sell or buy listed assets and prior to a certain date. These derivatives are option-based because you are not obligated to follow through on any of your puts, which is a sell option, or any of your calls, which is a buy option. The choice is entirely yours. To access the OptionsHouse platform, you must complete the OptionsHouse login process.
OptionsHouse Login at us.etrade.com
Logging into Option House trading through E*TRADE is simple. You need to first register for a trading account, and this includes verifying your identity. An email will be sent to you once your account is cleared, and you’ll be issued a username/email along with a password. Here are additional steps to take:
- Begin by choosing your preferred browser, and ensure that you’re at the correct login location found at us.etrade.com/platforms/optionshouse. The page layout is simple, and you’ll be able to scroll down in order to find more data about how to use this platform.
- Once you click on “Log On,” you’ll be taken to a different page where your user ID and password are required.
- Type in your OptionsHouse login credentials in the form.
- Right below your login box, you’ll find the option “remember me.” You can check this box to save your OptionsHouse login information for future logins.
- You should now be logged in as to manage your account data and to access your trading dashboard.
- Select “deposit” when you’re ready to officially trade, for you’ll need to have live funds to make buy or sell options.
- Return to your homepage when you want to get a better understanding of each tool and feature available to make trades with.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login Guidelines
Mobile investors will find no shortage of online trading through E*TRADE Securities, LLC., which provides a functional App called OptionsHouse Mobile. This is a simple interface that presents current prices, active charts and quick buttons for buying and selling with ease. The App is available for iOS and Android devices.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login for Apple Devices
This App can be easily downloaded at the App store by visiting https://us.etrade.com website or the app store. Here’s how to get the iOS app and login to your account
- Go to the mobile platforms section of the us.etrade.com website, us.etrade.com/platforms/mobile-platforms.
- Select “Download on the App Store” to get the Apple version of the OptionsHouse mobile app.
- Click “Continue” when prompted. You will then be taken to the App store page of the app.
- You can also go straight to the App store to download the OptionsHouse mobile app.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Find the App on your mobile desktop as a green button with a white triangle.
- Opening the application immediately by tapping the icon.
- The OptionsHouse login section of the name will open automatically. Enter your OptionsHouse username and password in the designated fields.
OptionsHouse Mobile Login for Android Devices
To login to your OptionsHouse account from an Android device, follow the steps below:
- Download the OptionsHouse Android app from the Mobile Platforms section of the us.etrade.com website, us.etrade.com/platforms/mobile-platforms or straight from the Google App store.
- Install the OptionsHouse app and its updates on your device.
- Tap the OptionsHouse icon on your screen to open the app.
- Enter your OptionsHouse login credentials in the login form as indicated.
OptionsHouse Login Help
The most common issue users encounter with the OptionsHouse login process is forgetting or mistyping login credentials. If you encounter this issue, you can reset your login credentials from the OptionsHouse login page.
To recover/reset your OptionsHouse username, click on the “User ID” link just below the login form. You will then have to enter the personal information linked to your account to recover your username.
If you cannot remember your passwor, you will need to click the “Password” link beneath the login form. Here too, you will need to enter the personal information associated with your account to reset your password.
For other issues with OptionsHouse login platform and process, contact OptionsHouse customer support.
OptionsHouse Contact & Links
You don’t have to be logged in to get the help of a customer rep, but it helps to have your account info ready. Means of contacting this agency are as follows:
Toll Free Number: 1-800-387-2331
Address E*TRADE Securities LLC., P.O. Box 484, Jersey City, NJ, 07303-0484