OnlineCCI login is provided by Everest Online, a distance learning program developed by the Zenith Education Group. Students who use this online service need to use the OnlineCCI login portal in order to access their e-learning dashboard and tools. Similar to other online learning platforms, OnlineCCI can easily be accessed with the help of a User ID and password.
In this guide, you will find out if you have the necessary technical requirements for logging into your OnlineCCI account. Of course, we will also cover all the steps for signing in. Furthermore, our guide contains troubleshooting instructions for password problems, as well as extra tech support. Perform OnlineCCI login securely and quickly below.
OnlineCCI Login Walkthrough
Before we get started with the OnlineCCI login process, we want to make it clear that this platform is only for authorized users (students registered for the program). In order to sign in, you need to have your User ID at hand, which is the same as your Student Portal Username. Additionally, the password connected to your account should also be prepared. Once you have your OnlineCCI login info at hand, just follow these instructions for fast and safe access:
- Visit the OnlineCCI login page.
- Click the grey Technical Requirements link on the left hand side of the page to see if your device is compatible with the software.
- Select your device from the list and, if all is well and you meet the technical requirements, go back to the OnlineCCI login page to sign in.
- Fill out the first field with your OnlineCCI User ID. Remember, it’s identical to your Student Portal Username.
- Complete the second blank box with the Password associated with your OnlineCCI account.
- Go through your OnlineCCI login credentials to ensure that they were entered properly.
- Click the grey Go to Glass button to your right.
Forgot OnlineCCI Password Process
Generally speaking, we strongly suggest that you write down your OnlineCCI login details somewhere they can’t be misplaced. You can always store them in your browser, but they can easily be deleted if you’re not careful. Nevertheless, there is a recovery option available on the OnlineCCI login platform if you lose or forget your password. Please note that your User ID is required for the online recovery process. This is what you have to do to regain access to your OnlineCCI account:
- Go to the OnlineCCI login site. Use the link we inserted in the first part of our login guide to reach the page quickly.
- Click the link labeled Forgot your Password/User ID? accentuated in red in the screenshot above.
- Enter your username in the blank field on this page.
- Hit Continue and follow the rest of the steps needed to reset your password.
Additional OnlineCCI Tech Support
If you can’t remember your User ID or you just need more assistance with tech problems, you can contact the OnlineCCI Help Desk. The easiest way to do so is by calling 1 888 579 0191. If you prefer getting help online, you can visit their support page. On this website, all you have to do is type a relevant keyword in the Search for support content bar at the top of the page.
Alternatively, you can scroll down and browse the help topics. The first category, Username and Password Issues, might be the best if you’re having OnlineCCI login issues. If you didn’t find what you were looking for, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and push the large green Contact Support button, under the Don’t see what you’re looking for? Heading.
From there, fill out the online contact form with information that will help you get the assistance you require:
Everest Online Contacts
If you want to get in touch with Everest Online, the division of Everest University that offers distance learning, there are two main ways to do so. Firstly, you can reach out to their team via contact form. Make sure you fill it out with your complete name and contacts, as well as your graduation year and program. Press Send Me More Info at the end to submit your request.
As a fast alternative, you can always call the university. Their phone number is 888 391 8881. Aside from these contact methods, you can always browse their official website. You will find everything you need to know about their online degrees and any additional services.