We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you or someone you know is in prison, Offender Connect makes it possible to connect with friends and family. This website lets incarcerated people speak to others through phone calls, video chats, and e-messages. Offender Connect has recently been rebranded as ConnectNetwork, so going to the old website will just send you to ConnectNetwork.
Whether you are a newer user or an old Offender Connect user, you can use this guide to learn more about the Offender Connect login process. Keep reading to get easy step by step instructions and some handy troubleshooting tips for ConnectNetwork.
Offender Connect Login at www.connectnetwork.com
Fortunately, you can still use your old Offender Connect login information on the new website. Follow these steps to log in to your account and send messages or make payments.
- Open the Offender Connect web page. The address of the Offender Connect site is www.connectnetwork.com.
- Click the purple button that says “Sign In” and is located in the upper right-hand corner of the web page.
- Put the username associated with your account into the top field on the sign in page.
- Type your ConnectNetwork or Offender Connect password into the bottom field.
- Click the purple button that says “Sign In”.
Offender Connect Mobile Login Guidelines
The normal login steps work equally well in a mobile web browser, but many users prefer to login through the mobile app. When you use the mobile app, you can conduct video visits from your phone, send messages, or make payments and deposits. Follow these steps to access your Offender Connect or ConnectNetwork account from a smartphone.
Offender Connect Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Find the official ConnectNetwork app page in the iTunes app store for iPhones.
- Download the app on your phone, and then open it by tapping the purple ConnectNetwork icon.
- Place the username for your account into the field labeled “username”.
- Enter the password you chose for your account into the field labeled “password”.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
Offender Connect Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to the app’s page in the Google Play app store to download the app onto your phone.
- Install the app onto your phone, and tap the purple icon to open the app.
- Type your ConnectNetwork username into the box that asks for a username.
- Put the password for your ConnectNetwork account into the field that asks for a password.
- Click on the login button.
Offender Connect Login Help
Clicking the “forgot username” or “forgot password” link will redirect you to a recovery page. Once you fill in some personal information, your login information will be sent to you through email. If you would like to find out more about how ConnectNetwork works after you login, you can examine the Help section of the website. The company’s blog also offers some lifestyle and socialization advice for the family and friends of inmates.
Offender Connect Company Contact & Links
If you encounter any problems that cannot be answered through the help section, you can contact ConnectNetwork directly for more assistance.
Official Website: connectnetwork.com
Contact Form: web.connectnetwork.com/contact-us-via-email/
Customer Service Phone Number: (877) 650-4249
Phone Number Directory: web.connectnetwork.com/contact-us/