As a leading online media streaming service with more than 86 million subscribers, it’s natural that Netflix would provide an easy way for users to sign in. The Netflix login portal not only has a minimalistic and user-friendly layout, but it also makes logging in a breeze. In our comprehensive guide, we will walk you through all the steps required for signing into your Netflix account.
Furthermore, our guide will provide Netflix login help tips, like how to recover your Netflix email address or password. In addition to this, we will include a complete list of Netflix customer service contacts and other links that might come in handy. Find out how to log into your account in a few minutes below.
Perform Netflix Login
The Netflix login platform requires a registered email address and password for users to sign in. After undergoing the Netflix sign up process and getting a free Netflix login and password for a month, you can proceed with the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Netflix home page.
- Click the red button that reads Sign in, located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Type the Email address associated with your Netflix account in the first field.
- Continue with your Netflix Password in the blank box directly underneath.
- Leave the Remember me button marked only if you are signing in from a personal device. We do not recommend leaving it checked if you are on a shared or public device, so as to not have your personal information compromised.
- Re-read your Netflix login credentials to make sure they are accurate.
- Push the red Sign in button when you are ready to reach your account.
Sign into Netflix with Facebook
As an alternative, users have the option to sign into their Netflix accounts through Facebook. This is a preferred option for users who tend to use their Facebook accounts instead of email addresses for external accounts. Naturally, your Facebook login credentials will be required for the process, so ensure that you have them near. When you’re prepared, follow these steps:
- Reach the Netflix login portal by going to the home page and clicking the Sign in button at the top right of the screen.
- Click the link that reads Login with Facebook. It is inserted in blue next to the Facebook logo icon, right under the Remember me box.
- Enter your Email or Phone number related to your Facebook account in the window that pops up.
- Follow up with the Password you chose for your Facebook account.
- Click the blue Log In button to sign into Netflix through Facebook.
Solve Netflix Login Problem
If you have your Netflix login credentials written down and stored in a safe place, you shouldn’t have any issues with the sign in process. However, you can end up losing or forgetting them. For these cases, Netflix has provided a simple recovery process. They also have a backup plan in place in case you can’t remember your email or you don’t have access to the phone number associated with your Netflix account. This is what you have to do to regain access:
- Visit the Netflix login portal by going to the service’s home page and clicking Sign in.
- Click the blue link entitled Forgot your email or password? located under the Password field.
- Choose your preferred recovery method:
- Text Message (SMS)
- Voice Call
- Enter your email address in the designated field if you chose the first option. Provide your phone number for a text message or voice call.
- Push the blue Email Me button (or Text Me or Call Me, depending on what recovery option you chose.
- Click I don’t remember my email or phone if you lost this information and need additional recovery assistance.
- Type the First name on account in the first empty box.
- Write the Last name on account in the second field.
- Provide the Credit or debit card number on file in the last field.
- Check to see that the personal information you entered was typed correctly.
- Push the blue Find Account button at the bottom left hand corner of the grey box.
- Follow any remaining steps to regain access to your Netflix account.
Contact Netflix Customer Service
Netflix has friendly customer service that is ready to meet the needs of users through a variety of methods. You can get in touch with Netflix via:
- The Netflix app
- Phone (landline or mobile)
- Live Chat
If you want to reach out for help with a free call, you can use the Netflix app. Firstly, if you don’t have the app, you can download it from Google Play or the App Store, depending on your device. Secondly, sign into the app and click the menu icon at the top left hand side of your screen. After that, scroll until you reach the Call Help Center / Help option. To complete the call, click the Call Us button.
Calling them from your cell phone or landline is also an option. For this, please visit the Netflix contact page and click the blue Call Us button under the Voice heading. You will receive the appropriate phone number for your region.
Last but not least, you can contact Netflix through live chat. After getting to the Netflix contact page, click the blue Start Live Chat link on the right side of the page. See if your inquiry is among the frequently asked questions. If not, click Tell us what your issue is. Describe your problem in 500 characters or less and hit Submit to start the conversation.
For any other Netflix-related information, don’t hesitate to explore their official website.