The NDSU webmail login portal welcomes both students and employees to access their university email accounts. Please note that unauthorized access is strictly forbidden, as the school clearly states when setting up your account. This guide will walk you through registering your NDSU webmail account and performing NDSU webmail login from your device.
We have provided a set of specific instructions for both member categories (students and employees) for all the necessary processes related to the webmail service. In addition to this, we will show you how to get help if you can’t remember your NDSU webmail login credentials. Even more so, we will introduce you to extensive account management options. Read more below.
North Dakota State University Webmail Setup for Students & Employees
Before you can sign into your webmail account with NDSU, you must first set it up on the university’s official website. While the process is pretty much the same for both students and employees, there are different links you have to click to get there. Read the specific instructions you have to go through below.
- Go to the NDSU email services page.
- Click the New student setup link on the right side of your page, under the New to NDSU? heading.
- Select the New employee setup link if this is the category you fall under.
- Click the green hyperlink that takes you to the account claim page.
- Read the information on the screen and push the blue button labeled Claim an NDUS Account.
- Go through the message before you start and click Begin when you are ready.
- Start answering all of the questions in the Acceptable Use Quiz. Take your time to carefully read the questions and answer accordingly.
- Click Continue after each question you have a Correct! status for.
- Press the blue Continue to claim your account link after you answer all 12 questions in the quiz properly.
- Begin the account claim process by entering your Date of Birth and EMPLID.
- Push Continue and follow the rest of the steps in the process.
NDSU Webmail Login
Once you receive your NDSU webmail login credentials, you can sign into your inbox. Before you do so, you should know that all email services will migrate to the NDSU email Office 365 system throughout Spring Break 2017. According to the university’s official website, the process will take place between March 10 and 19 2017.
When you’re ready to complete your NDSU login for the webmail service, follow these steps:
- Visit the NDSU email services website through the link provided in the first part of our guide.
- Press the large Log in to NDSU Email button located in the center of the page.
- Provide your full email address in a email@example.com format on the Office 365 website you are redirected to.
- Complete the next box with your NDSU webmail login Password.
- Check the Keep me signed in box if you are signing in from a personal and secure device. Do not check this if logging in from a public computer, like at the school library.
- Press the blue Sign in button after checking your NDSU webmail login details for accuracy.
North Dakota State University Webmail Help
If you can’t remember your NDSU webmail login password, you can swiftly recover it on the Office 365 page. However, you need to have your user ID (your email address) to do so. In this regard, we strongly recommend keeping at least your email address stored safely. To regain access to your account, go through these steps:
- Connect to the NDSU webmail login page.
- Click the Can’t access your account? link under the Sign in button in blue.
- Type your complete User ID in the designated field. Follow the given formats in the examples.
- Enter the security code shown on your screen. Click the speaker icon to listen to the code or the refresh button for a new one.
- Push the blue Next button to continue.
- Follow any remaining steps to get a new password.
If you need any other assistance with your NDSU webmail login, feel free to contact the NDSU Help Desk. Do so by calling 701 231 8685. As an alternative, use their online form option or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDSU Webmail Management
Furthermore, there are quite a few account management options available for both students and employees at NDSU. The options are different for each category, but we have explained how to access all of them in the subsections below.
- Go to the NDSU email services home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Student email under Manage your email account options.
- Explore any one of the options presented on this page:
- Activate your email account (new students)
- Log in to your email account
- Mobile device setup
- Email client setup
- Change your NDSU password
- Visit the NDSU email services portal.
- Go to the page’s footer, until you reach Manage your email account options.
- Click Employee email.
- Browse the available options for employees:
- Activate your email account
- Email software setup
- Mobile device setup
- Email Storage
- Skype for business / Lync
- Online meeting (Lync)
- Training Classes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shared Accounts
- Change your NDSU Password
- Documentation and Videos
North Dakota State University Contacts
To get in touch with the university, it is best to call them at 701 231 8011. If you want to pay them a visit, go to this address:
North Dakota State University
1340 Administration Ave.
Fargo, ND 58102
For mail, use this address:
North Dakota State University
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Aside from that, you will find any other information you might be interested in on the official North Dakota State University website.