Individuals who work for the NC state need to use NCSECU member access login to connect to their employee account. The NCSECU credit card is issued by the North Carolina State Employees Credit Union, which is the reason why only NC workers and their direct relatives can benefit from it. NCSECU member login is the gateway to NCSECU banking online , using your NCSECU gift card (like the NCSECU Visa gift card and all the other NCSECU online services provided for customers. First-time users are welcome to consult our NCSECU member access login guide for full assistance.
Our NC SEU log in guide will walk you through the complete sign in process, starting with the NCSECU online banking login portal web address to how you can get a new password if you forget yours. We’ll also explain how you can enroll in NCSECU credit card member access login and how you can sign up for e-statements. Our guide concludes with the NCSECU phone number, as well as other useful customer service contacts. We invite you to learn all about NCSECU member access sign in below!
Instructions for NCSECU Member Access Login
NCSECU member access login is only available to North Carolina state workers who are currently in the United States. This means that if you are traveling to a foreign country, you should perform your NCSECU online banking tasks before you go. You will need your user ID and the password you chose for your account, as well as a computer with an internet connection. To begin, follow these steps:
- Access the ncsecu.org login portal. If you want to reach the page directly, you can click on the link we have inserted here.
- You’ll see that the page is not an exclusive NCSECU member access login website, but rather the NCSECU home page that has a login area. To see where you need to log in, take a look at the screen capture we have provided above. As you can see, the NCSECU member access login box is on the left hand side of your screen, with two main empty fields.
- First, you’ll have to enter your User ID with NCSECU in the top one.
- Secondly, you can check the Remember me box if you plan to perform NCSECU member access login from the same computer in the future. Please leave this unchecked if you’re signing in from a shared or public computer. If you choose Remember me, your NCSECU member access login credentials will be saved, allowing anyone on that device to access your personal account.
- Thirdly, in the last empty field, please enter your Password. Users who have lost their password can consult the password reset steps we have provided in the next section of our guide.
- If your NCSECU member access login details were entered correctly, you should now have full access to your account after pressing the orange Sign On
SECU Credit Union Login Password Reset Steps
As promised, here are the steps you can take to reset your password for NCSECU member access login. If you are already on the NCSECU member access login page, you can press the white link labeled Forgotten Password in the login box. If you’re not connected to the page and want instant access to the password reset site, click here: https://onlineaccess.ncsecu.org/O/ForgottenPassword/ForgottenPassword.aspx. Either one of these methods will take you to the same page. Go through the rest of these instructions from this point on:
- Type your User ID in the first box.
- In the second box, enter the final 5 digits of your Social Security Number, for identification purposes. Your SSN lets the NCSECU team know that you have authorized access.
- Click the gray and blue Continue button, answer your security questions and go back to the NCSEU member access login website when you’re all done.
- If you have any other problems, please consult the last section of our guide for customer support contacts.
Enroll in NCSECU Sign in
If you want to sign up for NCSEU member access login, you will need to have a few pieces of personal information prepared:
- Card Number – the full 16 digits of your ATM card or your debit card
- Voice Response Number – all the digits
- Compatible Browser – to see if your browser is compatible with NCSEU member access login standards, go here: https://www.ncsecu.org/OnlineServices/BrowserRequirements.html.
After getting everything prepared, follow these easy steps:
- Reach the NCSEU member access login website at ncsecu.org. You can copy / paste the link into your navigation bar if your default browser is not compatible for optimum use.
- Under the NCSEU member access login box, please click the Enroll in Member Access
- After reading the benefits and requirements for signing up, press the orange Enroll Now
- Provide all sixteen digits of your debit or ATM card number.
- Type in the three digits of your voice response number.
- Click the Continue button and go through any remaining steps to create your member access account.
- Go back to the NCSEU member access login page to acess iot.
Sign Up for NCSECU Online Banking E-Statements
Signing up for e-statements with NCSEU is just as easy as singing into your member’s account. This is a wonderful alternative for those who want to receive their bank statements online. Regardless if you want to protect the environment by having less trees cut for papers or if you’re always on the go online, e-statements are highly useful for NCSEU members. To sign up for them, perform the following:
- On the NCSEU member access login portal, click Sign Up for E-Statements. The link should be on the left side of the page, under the login box and the enrollment link.
- Read all the benefits of E-Statements and Paper Statements alike so you can see which option is best for you. If you want the aforementioned open, proceed by clicking Sign Up for E-Statements.
- Enter your User ID in the first field and your Password in the second one.
- Check your login credentials for accuracy and press Submit when you’re all ready.
Contact State Employees Credit Union NC Online Banking Customer Service
You shouldn’t experience any issues if your browser is compatible and you have the correct NCSEU member access login credentials. Nevertheless, you can contact customer service any time of day or night if you require additional help. The main NC SECU phone number is (888) 732 8562. If you are calling locally, you can dial (919) 857 2150. For fax purposes, use (888) SECU FAX or (999) 857 2000. If you require their mailing address, write down PO Box 29606, Raleigh, NC 27626-0606.
You can find more contacts and how you can find the closest branch or ATM in your area here: https://www.ncsecu.org/Home/ContactUs.html. You’ll also see the general hours of operation, how they work during holidays and how you can access self-services. You can also send them an email with their contact form, but you need to be logged into your account for security purposes.
To discover their loans, accounts, cards, investment, insurance options and more, visit www.ncsecu.org.