Access the Navient student loan login page to pay your loans, manage your account and more. Formerly known Sallie Mae student loans, Navient is a company that provides students with the opportunity to pay their college tuition to complete their studies. If you want to make a Navient Sallie Mae payment, you have to use the navient.com log in portal. Students who are not yet registered on the Navient website must do so to make payments. Our guide includes useful information for both processes, as well as getting Sallie Mae and Navient help. Read more below.
Navient Student Loan Login Walkthrough
- Go to the Navient loans website, www.navient.com
- Click the purple “Customer Log In” button on the right of the www.navient.com landing page. This will bring up the Navient student loan login menu.
- Enter your Navient User ID in the first blank field.
- Complete the second box with your Navient Student Loan login Password
- Click Remember My User ID only if you’re signing in from a personal device. Do not check this option if at the library or any other public place.
- Complete the Navient Student Loan login procedure by clicking the “Log In” button
Navient Student Loan Mobile Login Walkthrough
- You can view your Navient Student Loan account through a mobile device as well. Below are the sign in steps you need to follow to access your Navient account on a mobile device.
- Open the www.navient.com website.
- Tap the Customer Log In button.
- Input your Navient Student Loan login credentials.
- Tap the button to sign in.
You can also access your Navient Student Loan login account using the Navient Loan app. The Navient Loan app is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. In the following sections, we will provide login instructions for the Navient Loan app.
Navient Student Loan Login for Apple Devices
- Download the Navient Loan app from iTunes.
- Install the Navient app on your device.
- Open the app by tapping the icon. The Navient Student Loan login menu should pop up immediately.
- Enter your Navient Student Loan account username in the first blank field.
- Enter your password in the field below.
- Tap the “Log In” button to access your account.
Navient Student Loan Login for Android Devices
- Download the Android Navient app from Google Play
- Install the Navient app and its updates.
- Open the Navient Loan app.
- Input your Navient Student Loan login credentials in the login menu.
- Tap the button validate your credentials.
Navient Student Loan Login Help
If you are having any problems with your Navient student loan login, you can get help easily online. In addition to recovering or resetting your credentials, you can also get some extra assistance tips from their team. For common login issues, use the information in the following two sections below.
Use one of these three links to regain access to your Navient account.
Navient User ID Recovery
- To recover your Navient User ID, follow the steps below:
- Click the Forgot User ID link on the Navient student loan login page.
- Provide either your Social Security Number or your Account Number, depending on what you used when registering.
- Type your Date of Birth.
- Press the purple Submit button for further instructions.
Navient Password Recovery
- The password recovery procedure is quite similar. If you need to recover your password, follow these instructions:
- Select the Forgot Password option on the Navient login portal. Find it directly under the blue Register.
- Type your User ID in the first field.
- Continue with your SSN or Account Number for the second step.
- Complete your Date of Birth as required.
- Click Submit to see how to retrieve or reset your password.
Navient Contact Information
Navient has several departments you can get in touch with. Below are contact details for Navient departments:
FFELP or HEAL Loans
Telephone: 888 272 5543 / 877 713 3833 (TDD) / 888 272 5543 (International)
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm / Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (ET)
U.S. Department of Education Loans
Phone: 800 722 1300 / 877 713 3833 (TDD)
Schedule: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm / Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (ET)
Number: 888 272 5543 / 877 713 3833 (TDD)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm / Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (ET)
P.O. Box 9533