Sherwin-Williams is a company known for selling painting and other building materials supplies to the public. If you work at one of the Sherwin-Williams stores, you can access the MySherwin website. This website lets employees update account information, view employee details, or learn company news.
All you need to use these useful services is your MySherwin employee portal login information. Once you have this, you can use our guide to learn the steps for logging in to the employee portal. In addition to walking you through the login process, we will also tell you how to fix common login errors.
MySherwin Employee Portal Login at my.sherwin.com
You can login to your employee portal account with Sherwin-Williams by following these instructions.
- Type my.sherwin.com into your web browser and hit the enter key.
- Look for the pale orange box in the middle of the page. This is where you will enter all your login information.
- Write your employee password in the first blank field on the login page. This field will be labeled “Username.”
- Add your employee password in the blank field that is located beneath the username field and that is labeled “Password.”
- Click the orange link that says “Submit” to login.
- Enter the answers for any security questions if necessary and click “Submit” again. Sherwin may ask you for these when you login from a new device.
MySherwin Employee Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
The MySherwin employee portal account login process can also be done from a smartphone if you need your employee information while away from a computer. Here are the steps for logging in from any type of smartphone.
- Tap the web browser icon on your phone to open the mobile web browsing app.
- Enter my.sherwin.com into the address bar.
- Type the username for your employee account into the empty field that is located at the top of the page and is labeled “Username.”
- Add the password associated with your account in the field labeled “Password.”
- Tap the “Submit” link and answer any security questions if needed.
MySherwin Employee Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Sherwin does not currently have any plans to make an app for their employees to login with. People with iPhones can instead just login through a mobile web browser app.
MySherwin Employee Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
There is no Sherwin app available at this time, so Android owners will need to login with their mobile app instead.
MySherwin Employee Portal Login Help
Keep in mind that you may not be able to login for a day or two if you were just hired at Sherwin-Williams. If you cannot login because your password or user ID is incorrect, click the appropriate link on the login page. This will take you to an area where you can answer security questions and provide personal details to get access to your account again. People encountering website errors can call the Sherwin Global IT Service desk at 1 (216) 566-2997, Option #1.
MySherwin Employee Portal Company Contact & Links
To find out more about the MySherwin employee portal login steps or site features, email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also direct inquiries to the general Sherwin-Williams customer service. They can be reached by calling 1 (800) 474-3794, or you can fill out the feedback form with any suggestions, comments, or questions you might have. To connect with Sherwin-Williams over social media, go to their Facebook page or Twitter profile.