We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The MyNextSmile website is a service offerred by the Lumineers company. It provides free digital smile makeovers, so patients can see what they would look like with lumineers installed. Though you cannot technically sign in to the site, there is a MyNextSmile Lumineers login process that you can complete to get in touch with your user information. In this article, we will walk you through each step of the sign up process. After you learn how to access your account from a computer or smartphone, we will show you how to fix normal login problems.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Login at www.lumineers.com
Use these instructions to sign up for the MyNextSmile Lumineers service.
- Write www.lumineers.com/h_lumineers_mynextsmile in the address bar for your web browser and then click the enter key.
- Type your email address into the field labeled “Email.” You can find this login area in the orange rectangle that says “Find a Certified Lumineers Dentist.”
- Enter the zip code for your location into the field that says “zip.”
- Click the white button with a magnifying glass icon on it.
- Check the email account for the address that you entered on the company website.
- Contact your local dentist with the information found in the email address to learn more about Lumineers and get your MyNextSmile digital makeover.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Mobile Login Guidelines
If you are interested in signing up for MyNextSmile on your smartphone, you will need to use your mobile web browsing app. Follow these steps to login on your phone.
- Open your mobile web browsing app.
- Go to http://www.lumineers.com/h_lumineers_mynextsmile.
- Enter your email address in the box that says “Email” and is located in the horizontal, orange menu bar.
- Put the zip code for your desired location into the box labeled “zip.”
- Tap the white button labeled with a magnifying glass.
- Check your email account through your mobile web browsing app or your email app.
- Use the contact information in the email to speak to your local Lumineers dentists.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Mobile Login for Apple Devices
You will need to sign in through your iPhone’s mobile web browser if you want to find out more about Lumineers’ services because the company does not have an app version of their MyNextSmile features.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Mobile Login for Android Devices
Lumineers does not provide a MyNextSmile app for Android phones. You can sign up for the website’s services by using your phone’s mobile web browsing app.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Login Help
It can take a little while for the MyNextSmile email to arrive in your account, so do not be confused if it does not immediately show up. If you do not get the email within five minutes, check for it in your spam folder. However, the email still might not arrive if you misspelled your email address when you entered it on the website. You may need to go through the login steps again to make sure you successfully entered your information the first time.
MyNextSmile Lumineers Company Contact & Links
To learn more about the MyNextSmile services, read the Lumineers Frequently Asked Questions webpage. If you would like to contact Lumineers, you can get in touch with the company by emailing email@example.com. They also respond to calls at 844-526-8536. If you want to mail a letter to their corporate office, the address is DenMat Holdings, 1017 W. Central Ave., Lompoc, CA 93436 2701.