We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Many doctors and hospitals use the MyMedicalPayments to let their patients securely pay medical bills online. If you have a hospital bill that refers you to the MyMedicalPayments website, you will need to sign in to the website before paying the bill. Completing the MyMedicalPayments login process will let you view all the details on your bill and pay your health care providers for their services. Our guide to the MyMedicalPayments account login process will tell you each step you need to access your account. Keep reading to find out more about logging in and overcoming typical login problems.
MyMedicalPayments Login at www.mymedicalpayments.com
You do not even need to register your account before logging in. All you have to do is follow these step.
- Enter www.mymedicalpayments.com into the address bar of your web browser. The sign in area for the website will be at the bottom of the web page.
- Type your patient account number in the field that says “Account Number.” You can typically find your account number in the upper right corner of your bill.
- Use the drop down menu to select a way to verify your identity.
- Enter your birthdate, phone number, or last four digits of your social security number depending on which verification method you selected.
- Check the box that confirms you read the website’s terms and conditions.
- Click the grey button that says “Sign In.”
MyMedicalPayments Mobile Login Guidelines
Patients with smartphones can pay their medical bills even when they are away from the computer. You can login to the mobile version of the MyMedicalPayments website with these steps.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Go to www.mymedicalpayments.com.
- Zoom in on the “Sign In Using Your Account Number” box at the bottom of the webpage. This will prevent you from accidentally filling out the wrong fields.
- Enter your account number into the field labeled “Account Number.”
- Pick a verification method from the drop down menu.
- Type the correct answer for your verification method into the appropriate field.
- Put a checkmark in the box asking if you have read the terms and conditions.
- Tap the grey button labeled “Sign In.”
MyMedicalPayments Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since a MyMedicalPayments app does not exist, users with an iPhone will need to login through the Safari web browsing app.
MyMedicalPayments Mobile Login for Android Devices
MyMedicalPayments does not have an app for Android devices either, so customers should login through a mobile web browsing app instead.
MyMedicalPayments Login Help
If you cannot sign in, try selecting a different verification method and logging in with that instead. To make sure you are using the right account number, call your healthcare provider. You will need Adobe Flash Player to view the website, so make sure this is enabled on your computer. For help with any other login problem, call the MyMedicalPayments office at 800-355-2470 between 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
MyMedicalPayments Company Contact & Links
You can find out more about the company by reading their Frequently Asked Questions section. MyMedicalPayments typically suggests that people with MyMedicalPayments login questions call them at 800-355-2470. If you have any questions about your statement, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To get in touch with the company for any other reason, you can fill out the MyMedicalPayments online contact form.