As the oldest luxury department store in the United States, Lord and Taylor has a devoted customer base. People who regularly shop at Lord and Taylor often choose to get a credit card for the store The credit cardholders get access to exclusive benefits, early sales, and rewards programs.
If you have a Lord and Taylor credit card, you will need to understand the Lord and Taylor login process. This lets you pay your bill, check your balance, and keep track of your rewards points. Keep reading to find out the quickest way to login to your account.
MyLordandTaylor Login at www.lordandtaylor.com
Logging in to your Lord and Taylor account can easily be done by following these steps.
- Type www.lordandtaylor.com into your web browser to go to the Lord and Taylor website.
- Choose the Credit Services option at the bottom of the www.lordandtaylor.com landing page to be redirected to the MyLordAndTaylor login area.
- Click the gray button that says “Login/Pay” and is located on the left side of the page.
- Wait to be redirected to the secure login area.
- Enter the username for your Lord and Taylor account into the field labeled “Username.”
- Type your MyLordandTaylor login password into the field labeled “Password.”
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you would like your computer to store your login information on it.
- Click the gray button that says “Sign In.”
MyLordandTaylor Mobile Login Guidelines
Lord and Taylor’s credit card web services can be accessed through a mobile phone if you follow these instructions:
- Open the mobile web browser on your phone and enter www.lordandtaylor.com
- Enter the Lord and Taylor credit card services section.
- Tap the grey button beneath the “My Account” area. This button will say “Login.”
- Click the “Username” field to open your onscreen keyboard, and then type in your Lord and Taylor Username.
- Select the “Password” field next and enter your account password.
- Tap the box labeled “Remember Me” to have your phone save your MyLordandTaylor login information.
- Select the green button that has a picture of a padlock and the phrase “Log in” on it.
MyLordandTaylor Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Currently, there is not a credit card iPhone app for Lord and Taylor. You can login by using the basic mobile login process from your iPhone web browser.
MyLordandTaylor Mobile Login for Android Devices
Since Lord and Taylor has not created an Android app for their credit card users, you will need to login with the normal mobile login guideline.
MyLordandTaylor Login Help
If you find yourself unable to login, it is most likely because you are entering a password or username incorrectly. Check to make sure you have the right login information by clicking the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the login page. This will take you to an area where you can fill out a form and reset your login information. Make sure you have cookies enabled, or the login website will not work correctly. If you encounter a technical error while logging in, you can call web support at 1-800-298-4240.
Lord and Taylor Company Contact & Links
For help with your credit card account, you can contact Lord and Taylor credit services at 1-866-465-8292 between 7 AM to 11 PM. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative about anything else, fill out the Lord and Taylor contact form or call customer service at 1-800-223-7440. You can also provide feedback by messaging Lord and Taylor over Facebook or Twitter.