Students at Los Angeles Community College District have the option of getting a LACCD card. Financial aid refunds or other cash deposits can be loaded onto the card, and then it can be used to purchase things just like a credit card. To deposit cash on the card, view card statements, or change your account information, you will need to login to the MyLACDDCard website. This guide to the MyLACCDCard login process will let you know all the details about each step of the login process. We will also share some troubleshooting tips, so you can solve common login issues.
MyLACCDCard Login at www.mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com
Follow these steps to login to your LACCD card account.
- Enter mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com/ into the address bar of your web browser.
- Write your email address on the line that is located at the top of the page and labeled “Email Address”. This will just be the address used to register your card, so it does not necessarily have to be your LACCD student email address.
- Type the password for your account on the line labeled “Password.”
- Click the green and white button that is located in the upper right corner and says “Log In!”
MyLACCDCard Mobile Login Guidelines
The MyLACCDCard website will work over a mobile web browser, so you can use the above steps on your phone’s browsing app. Since the LACCD card system is run through Bank Mobile Disbursements, students at LACCD can also manage their card account on the Bank Mobile app. This app makes it easier to manage your LACCD card account on the go. Use these instructions to login over the mobile app.
MyLACCDCard Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the app from iTunes.
- Open the app after installation by clicking the colorful arrow icon.
- Enter your email address into the first empty field.
- Write your password in the second field on the login area.
- Tap the button that says “Login.”
MyLACCDCard Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store to download the app.
- Install the Bank Mobile app and open it on your phone.
- Type your email address into the correct field.
- Input your LACCD password in the second blank box.
- Click the login button to complete your sign in process.
MyLACCDCard Login Help
Since passwords at LACCD are case sensitive, make sure your caps lock key is not in use. If you are still having trouble logging in, try clicking the “Forgot your password?” link below the login button to reset your password. You may find that your account is not available for sign in if it has been suspended. Those with an account suspension can call customer care at 1-866-309-745 or at the number on the back of their card.
MyLACCDCard Company Contact & Links
The FAQs section of the LACCD support center contains many helpful tips for learning about the MyLACCDCard login process. You can also get help by calling LACCD card customer care at 1-877-327-9515. To connect with LACCD card customer care, you can chat with them on Facebook or Twitter. If you need to talk to LACCD Financial Aid Office about your card, you can look up the correct number in the Financial Aid Office directory.