LabCorp is one of the leading health care diagnostics companies in the world, so they employ a lot of people. The many LabCorp employees have a variety of jobs, such as conducting lab tests, managing labs, or interacting with healthcare providers. All LabCorp employees can login to the MyLabCorp website to access their employee benefits, such as health screenings and retirement plans. Our MyLabCorp employee login guide will show you each step needed to login to your account from a computer or phone. We will also share some useful information that will let you troubleshoot common login problems.
MyLabCorp Employee Login at www.mylabcorp.com
All employees at LabCorp can login to their MyLabCorp account by following these steps.
- Write www.mylabcorp.com in the address bar of your web browser and press the enter key.
- Type your five or six digit LabCorp employee ID number in the field that says “Employee ID.”
- Enter your password into the field that says “Password.” Your default LabCorp password is simply your six-digit date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number, or it may be something unique if you have changed your password again.
- Click the grey button that say “Login” to finish signing in.
MyLabCorp Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
You can even view your MyLabCorp account while away from your computer. The website is optimized for mobile usage, so you can access all the normal MyLabCorp features by logging in from a smartphone web browser. Here are the instructions for completing the MyLabCorp employee account login process from a smartphone.
- Tap the icon for your mobile web browser to open the app on your phone.
- Enter www.mylabcorp.com into your browser’s address bar.
- Write your LabCorp employee identification number in the box labeled “Employee ID.”
- Put the password for your account in the box next to the phrase “Password.”
- Tap the grey “Login” button beneath the password field.
MyLabCorp Employee Mobile Login for Apple Devices
MyLabCorp does not currently have an iPhone app for employes, so people with Apple devices should login to their account through a mobile web browsing app instead.
MyLabCorp Employee Mobile Login for Android Devices
Since a MyLabCorp app does not exist, LabCorp employees with Android phones should use their mobile web browsing app to sign in.
MyLabCorp Employee Login Help
The site will block you if you enter your password or employee ID incorrectly three times, so make sure you are using the right login information. If you need help finding your password, click the “forgot your password” link and answer the security questions. To recover your employee ID number, you will need to speak to your supervisor. Any other login questions can be answered by contacting the service desk for LabCorp employees. The LabCorp service desk can be reached by calling 336-436-4357, calling 877-735-3776, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyLabCorp Employee Company Contact & Links
If you want to contact LabCorp for help with the MyLabCorp login process, call 877-735-3776 or email email@example.com. For more general inquiries about MyLabCorp or the LabCorp employee benefits, you can speak to the LabCorp customer service department. They can be called at 1 888 522 2677, or you can fill out the company’s contact form on their website. You can also direct questions to the LabCorp employee social media accounts include an official Twitter page and a LinkedIn profile.