We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Those who love a good deal use Groupon to get unique coupons and discounts for items and services. If you have an account with Groupon, you can use the mobile app or the company’s website to access all the fun money-saving services. Logging in to Groupon lets you get new coupons and view potential deals.
This guide to the MyGroupon account services login process will tell you everything you need to know about accessing your account from a computer or phone. We will guide you through each step of logging in and help you to overcome common login problems.
MyGroupon Account Services Login at www.groupon.com
To login to your Groupon account on a computer, follow these easy instructions.
- Type www.groupon.com/login into the address bar of your web browser.
- Choose the “Login with Facebook” or “Login with Google” option if your Groupon account was created through your social media account. To login without using social media, skip to step 4.
- Enter your social media login information if needed.
- Click “Continue” to finish logging in with social media.
- Enter your email into the field labeled “Email” if you want to login to Groupon normally without involving social media.
- Type your password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Check the “Keep me signed in” option to remain logged in on the device you are currently using.
- Click the green button that says “Sign In.”
MyGroupon Account Services Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to login from your phone, you can login by using the above steps in a mobile web browser. However, coupons may not display correctly in a browser. Groupon recommends that customers use their app when they wish to login from a phone..
MyGroupon Account Services Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the Groupon app from iTunes
- Open the app after installation by tapping the icon with a green G on it.
- Tap the Facebook or Google button to login through social media, or skip to step 5.
- Sign in to your social media account if needed and then click “Continue.”
- Write your Groupon email and password in the correct fields to login without social media.
- Tap the green button that says “Sign In.”
MyGroupon Account Services Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play to download the app.
- Tap the green G icon to open the app once it is done installing.
- Click the Facebook or Google button if you would like to sign in to your account over social media. Skip to step 5 if you want to login without social media.
- Enter your social media login information into the correct areas and tap the “Continue” link to finish signing in with Facebook or Google.
- Input your normal email address and password for your Google account into the relevant areas to login to Groupon normally.
- Click the green login button.
MyGroupon Account Services Login Help
If you are having trouble logging in through social media, try to just login normally with your email and password. Forgotten passwords can be recovered by clicking the “forgot your password?” link found on the MyGroupon accounts service login page. You can find more help with the Groupon login processes in the Groupon customer support center.
MyGroupon Account Services Company Contact & Links
You can directly contact Groupon customer support by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the contact form. To speak to them over the telephone, call (888) 664-4482 between 8 AM and 7 PM Central Time.