We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All Centennial Bank customers can login to the My100Bank website to access their account. Once you enroll in the eBanking services, you get a lot of website features. This useful website lets members of the bank view their account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and update user information.
Our article will make it easy for you to login to the Centennial Bank website. We will walk you through all the steps of the My100Bank login and tell you solutions to some of the most common login issues. Here’s what you need to know about logging into your My100Bank account.
My100Bank Login at www.my100bank.com
When you want to reach your My100Bank account from a computer, all you need to do is follow these five steps:
- Type www.my100bank.com into the address bar for your web browser to go to Centennial Bank’s home screen.
- Find the online banking login area on the homepage by looking on the righthand side of the webpage near the middle.
- Enter your eBanking username into the red box that says “Online ID” and has a profile icon.
- Add your password in the red box that says “Password” and contains the icon of a key.
- Click the grey button to the right of the login area that says “Sign In”.
My100Bank Mobile Login Guidelines
The above steps will also let you login to the mobile version of the My100Bank website, but many users find that the mobile app for Centennial Bank is even more convenient. This app lets you do most basic eBanking actions, and you can find the bank and ATM locations closest to you on the go. Here’s how you login to your My100Bank account from the app.
My100Bank Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Get the Centennial Bank app for iPhones from iTunes.
- Install the app on your phone and then tap the red and blue icon to open the app.
- Type your normal eBanking username and password into the relevant fields.
- Tap the sign in button to finish logging in.
My100Bank Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play to download the Centennial Bank app.
- Open the app by tapping its icon after you finish installing it on your phone.
- Enter your My100Bank user ID and password into the appropriate areas.
- Click on the sign in button reach your account.
My100Bank Login Help
If your password is forgotten, you may be able to reset it by clicking the blue “Forgot Password?” button. However, this will only take you to a password recovery area if you have previously signed in on that computer. If you are trying to login from a new computer, you will need to call (888) 372-9788 to get into your account. Please keep in mind that you may be locked out of your account if you enter the wrong password too many times. Checking out the Customer Care Center will provide you to answers with most other common login issues.
My100Bank Company Contact & Links
If you are still having trouble logging in to your bank, contact their customer service team through one of the following methods.