We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
My FedLoan Servicing login is one of the features that customers of this company have access to. By visiting myfedloans.org and performing MyFedLoan login, customers can make payments, consult their online payments, manage their account and look through their billing and payment plans. My Fed Loan login is simple to go through and will only require a minute or two to complete. If you want Fed Loan account access but you are not a current user of this online service, you can register for FedLoan login.
Customers who are interested in a MyFedLoan servicing login Guide and a MyFedLoan account registration guide do not need to search any further – we have created the ultimate My FedLoan Servicing Login and Registration guide that will help you go through creating an online account with Fed Loan, as well as Fed Loan Servicing login. This Fed Loan Servicing login guide will teach you how to gain MyFedLoan account access through the FedLoan Servicing login page (the MyFedLoan legit portal), MyFedLoan login steps, how to register for an account for Fed Loan login and more. Please consult the individual sections provided below, according to your inquiry.
My FedLoan Servicing Login Walkthrough
Before you get started with your MyFedLoan Servicing login, you need to make sure that you have a few things prepared. First of all, you need to have access to a device connected to the internet, such as a computer, laptop or smartphone. After that, you will need to have your MyFedLoan Servicing login credentials near you. Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with these instructions:
- Go to the My FedLoan Servicing login page at myfedloan.org. We suggest that you do so by clicking the link directly, instead of typing it in by hand (to avoid any mistakes).
- On the left part of the website you will see a green box labeled Account Access. Here, you will need to push the big green button that reads Sign In.
- You will automatically be redirected to the My FedLoan Servicing login page at accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/?returnKey=CONSUMER-PORTAL. If you want direct access to the My FedLoan Servicing login page, you can click this link from the beginning.
- Enter your Username and Password in the two designated fields on your screen.
- Make sure that you have typed your My FedLoan Servicing login credentials correctly and press the Sign In button to access your account.
- If you cannot remember your username, you can press the link Forgot your Username? or click here: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/recoverUserId.html. To recover your username you will have to provide either your account number or your Social Security Number (SSN), without spaces or dashes. In the second field, enter the email address associated with your My FedLoan Servicing login account. Push Continue and go through the rest of the instructions.
- To reset your password you can click the Forgot your Password? link or directly here: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/resetPassword.html. Like in the case of recovering your username, you have to provide either your Social Security Number or account number and your email address. Click Continue and perform the remaining steps. When you are all ready, you can go back to the MyFedLoan account login page and access your account successfully.
If you are facing any other issues regarding My FedLoan Servicing login or your account in general, we recommend that you visit the Frequently Asked Questions page before you reach out to a FedLoan representative: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/contactUs/index.cfm?event=selfHelp. Here you will see questions and answers for issues like billing, security, loans, payments and so on.
If you find your account to be locked and you want to unlock it, you can go to this page and follow the instructions: myfedloan.org/account-access/troubleshooting.shtml#unlock.
Any additional assistance can be found at the FedLoan Servicing Help Center.
To personally contact FedLoan Servicing, send them an email here accountaccess.myfedloan.org/contactUs/index.cfm?event=sendUsAnEmail, call them toll free at 1-800-699-2908 or send a fax to 717-720-1628. To send payments, completed application forms for Direct Debit, correspondence or credit disputes, please see all the available mailing addresses here: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/contactUs/index.cfm?event=mailOrFax.
Create New Account for MyFedLoan Servicing Login
If you would like to go through My FedLoan Servicing login but you do not have an account yet, you can create one on the same platform. Please note that you will need to provide personal information (like your full name, email address, date of birth, account number or Social Security Number. We recommend that you gather your personal data in advance to save time, especially because you will be automatically signed out of the page after a certain period of inactivity.
- On the My FedLoan Servicing login page (myfedloan.org), press the button that reads Create an Account. It should be located on the left side of your page, right under the sign in button. For direct access to the registration page for MyFedLoan, go here: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/entryFingerprinting.html.
- You will need to go through five main steps in the registration process: entering your personal information, establishing your username and password, setting your security question, verifying your information and confirming. Start off by providing your first name, last name, email address, date of birth, account number or Social Security Number (without any dashes). In the last field in the second column you will need to reenter your Social Security Number or account number for confirmation.
- Press Continue and go through the final four steps in the registration process.
Once you have your My FedLoan Servicing login credentials (as in username and password), you can go back to www.myfedloan.org and proceed with My FedLoan Servicing login.
How to Make Payments on MyFedLoan.org
Like we previously mentioned, the official website for My FedLoan is www.myfedloan.org. Here you cannot only login or register for an account, but you can also perform a wide variety of actions, such as making and managing payments.
There are numerous ways in which you can pay FedLoan:
Mail or Phone – myfedloan.org/borrowers/payments-billing/payment-methods/phone
Payment Processing – https://myfedloan.org/make-a-payment/ways-to-pay/payment-processing-timeline.shtml
Third Party Bill Payer –
One of the most popular options for payments is online. By using this service, you can make payments any day, at any hour, or even in advance. You will have to go through My FedLoan Servicing login (consult the first section of our My FedLoan Servicing Login and Registration Guide for assistance). Once you are logged into your account, press Make a Payment. Proceed by entering your payment information and optionally saving your bank account if you plan on using it again. When you are all done, press Make a Payment to complete the process.
Direct Debit is another popular way to make your My FedLoan Servicing payments. After you sign into your account using your My FedLoan Servicing login credentials, establish a Personal Identification Number (in the case that you do not have one), add the information of your bank account and choose the amount you want to pay, from the minimum up. Use your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to sign your application electronically at the end.
- Official My FedLoan Website: myfedloan.org
- My FedLoan Servicing Login page: myfedloan.org
- My FedLoan Servicing Registration page: accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/personalInfo.html
- MyFedLoan Number, Email & Contacts: myfedloan.org/about/contact.shtml
- org IDRapp: MyFedLoan Faq