Mitchell is a company that provides claims management and collision repair services. The Mitchell WorkCenter is designed to process claims easily in an online environment. People who login to the Mitchell WorkCenter have access to modules for appraising, repairing, assessing, and salvaging damage.
People can sign in to the useful website as long as their company has purchased Mitchell’s services. In this article, we will show you how to access the Mitchell WorkCenter. We will tell you more about the information you need to login, and we will also walk you through each step in the Mitchell WorkCenter login process.
Mitchell WorkCenter Login at www.mymitchell.com
To access your Mitchell WorkCenter account, follow these instructions.
- Type www.mymitchell.com into the address bar of your web browser and hit the enter key.
- Click the “Francais” or “Espanol” link at the top of the page if you would like to view the website in another language.
- Write the identification number for your organization in the field that says “Organization ID.”
- Enter your unique username in the box that says “User ID.”
- Put the password for your account in the area that says “Password.”
- Place a checkmark in the small box beneath the password field to have your computer automatically enter your organization and user IDs when you load the webpage. This optional step is only recommended when you are using a private computer.
- Click the grey button that says “Login.”
Mitchell WorkCenter Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also login while on the go by using the Mitchell WorkCenter mobile website. Though all modules may not work on a web browsing app, you can still access basic account information. Follow these steps to sign in from your phone.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser and go to www.mymitchell.com.
- Enter your organization ID into the first blank field.
- Add your specific user ID in the second blank field.
- Write your Mitchell WorkCenter password in the third blank field.
- Check the “Remember” option to have your login information stored on your phone.
- Tap the grey “Login” button.
Mitchell WorkCenter Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Mitchell has not yet developed a WorkCenter app for iPhones, so people who own an Apple device should login with their Safari browsing app.
Mitchell WorkCenter Mobile Login for Android Devices
Those with Android devices should sign in through their mobile web browsing app because a Mitchell WorkCenter app for Androids does not exist.
Mitchell WorkCenter Login Help
If you encounter any errors while signing in, click the “Need Help Signing In” link on the login page. This will automatically redirect you to a password reset form, or you can click the “forgot user ID” link on the password reset page to be redirected to a username recovery page. For all other issues, Mitchell recommends that customers call the technical support line. You can reach them by calling 800-448-4401 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays.
Mitchell WorkCenter Company Contact & Links
There are a lot of different contact options available in the Mitchell contact directory if you want to learn more about the Mitchell WorkCenter login process. You can fill out a form for technical support if the website crashes, or can fill out a form to get in touch with the Claims sales department if you need help using the Mitchell WorkCenter. The company can also be reached over their official Twitter account.