We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Merrill Lynch Benefits login page was created so customers of this company can quickly and safely access their Merrill Lynch online benefits. Like the majority of other login processes, the one for the online benefits Merrill Lynch provides is user-friendly and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete. Nonetheless, customers who have not accessed their Merrill Lynch benefits before might find the process a bit confusing, especially if they don’t know how to reach the Merrill Lynch employee benefits login page.
For your convenience, we have put together a complete Merrill Lynch Benefits login guide, which includes specific instructions for logging onto Merril Lynch benefits, what you can do in case you lose your Merrill Lynch My Benefits login credentials, how you can register for the My Benefits Merrill Lynch offers and how you can get additional assistance for Merril Lynch benefits online. Read all that you need to know about Merrill Lynch net benefits below and access your account in just a few clicks.
Merrill Lynch Benefits Login Instructions
The most significant aspects regarding the Benefits Online Merrill Lynch provides are:
- being one of the Merrill Lynch Benefits online participants
- having a My Merrill Lynch benefits account
- access to a computer with an internet connection to reach the Merrill Lynch Benefits On Line web page
If you can check off these requirements, you can easily proceed with checking your Merrill Lynch 401k benefits online. When you are ready, get your computer and go through the following Merrill Lynch benefits login steps:
- Turn your PC, laptop or mobile device (for a Merrill Lynch benefits online mobile connection) on and go to the benefits.ml.com Merrill Lynch Online Benefits website. While it is recommended that you do so by pressing the Merrill Lynch benefit link we have inserted above, you can also do so by copying and pasting the link in your browser of choice.
- To check that you’re on the right page, take a look at the image we have provided in our guide of the Merrill Lynch Benefits Online app home page. If you have reached the right place, you will need to focus on the box labeled Secure Login to the left of your screen. Begin by entering your Merrill Lynch benefit online user ID in the empty field on your screen.
- If you are gaining Merrill Lynch benefits access from a personal or safe computer, you can check the box that reads Remember me. However, if you are getting Merrill Lynch benefit access from a shared or public device, we highly recommend that you leave it unchecked for safety purposes.
- Check to see if your My Benefits Online Merrill Lynch user ID was typed in correctly and press the orange Continue
- The next step requires you to enter your Merrill Lynch 401k benefits password. Please do so.
- If your information was entered accordingly, you now have access to your benefits at Merrill Lynch online.
User ID and Password Recovery for Merrill Lynch Login Benefits
Even if you can’t remember your user ID or password you can still access your account through a couple of easy steps.
Regardless if your password or user ID is missing, you still need to get to the same Merrill Lynch Benefits login page at www.benefits.ml.com. According to your issue, press either User ID or Password under the secure login box.
If you want to recover your user ID, you will need to provide the email address you registered for Merrill Lynch Benefits login with. Press Retrieve User ID and you will receive detailed instructions for the next steps.
To reset your password, all you have to do is enter your User ID in the empty box and press the button that reads Reset Your Password. Once you have a new password, go back to the Merrill Lynch Benefits login page and sign in.
Register for Merrill Lynch Benefits Online
In order to access your Merrill Lynch Benefits 401k plan, you need to have a user ID with the website. The registration process won’t take long and you’ll soon be consulting every Merril Lynch benefit you have. All you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Go to the Merrill Lynch Benefits login page at benefits.ml.com.
- Under the Secure Login box, you will see a blue link that reads Create Your User ID now. Please click this link to proceed.
- You will have to go through five main steps for registering as a Merrill Lynch Benefits online customer. The first one is to provide either your Social Security number or your Account Number. It is the safest way for Merrill Lynch to know that your access is authorized. Enter the digits without any spaces or dashes in the empty box on your screen and push the orange Continue
- Provide your security information in the second step and continue.
- Create your user ID and password. We recommend that you write these pieces of information down so you don’t lose them.
- Choose the security questions you want to be attached to your account and provide the corresponding answers.
- Confirm all the information you have entered up until this point.
- Go back to the Merrill Lynch Benefits login page and access your new account.
Help for Merrill Lynch Benefits Online Login
One of the most sought-after details for customers is finding the Merrill Lynch benefits online phone number. However, before you use the Merrill Lynch benefits contact for login issues, we recommend that you browse through their frequently asked questions. To do so, please click this link to be automatically redirected to the help center. We encourage you to read through the popular inquiries and see if you can find a quick answer among them.
If you can’t find a solution to your problem in the answers, you can dial the Merrill Lynch Benefits phone number at 1 866 820 1492 for professional assistance from a representative of the Retirement & Benefit Contact Center.
For any other information regarding Merrill Lynch and the services this bank offers, feel free to access their official website at www.ML.com.