Those who work for UPMC or study there receive a personal UPMC email account, which can be reached from the mail.upmc.com address. In this guide, we will explain the UPMC email login procedure.We’ll also be looking what you can do if the UPMC mail login procedure doesn’t work or if you’re having trouble with the Mail.UPMC.com platform. We’ll also try to provide other useful information about the UPMC mail feature and the UPMC employee and student portal in general.
How to Access Your Mail.upmc.edu Email UPMC Login
Before you can start using your UPMC mail, you will need to enroll for an online UPMC account. If you haven’t done this yet, you can visit the Initial Enrollment page at mail.upmc.com for instructions on how to do this. After you enroll and register your account, you can move on to the mail UPMC login steps. The steps are outlined below.
- Go to the UPMC mail login page, mail.upmc.edu or mail.upmc.com. Both addresses will allow you to reach the mail UPMC login menu.
- Once you reach either the mail.umpc.edu or the mail.upmc.com landing page, you’ll see a couple of links. To access your UPMC mail, choose Access your Exchange E-mail and Calendar.
- You will be redirected to the Exchange UPMC Outlook Webmail App.
- To open your inbox, write your Windows ID in the empty field.
- If you are accessing your UPMC Email Exchange App from a personal computer, you can check the box next to Private Computer. In this regard, we recommend that you access the webmail UPMC provides from a personal computer. This will ensure your data is safe.
- Check twice that you have entered your Windows ID properly and if it is correct you can proceed by clicking the purple arrow button or Sign In.
Change Your UPMC Exchange Email Address Book
The steps to changing your UPMC.edu email address book are quite similar to those for accessing the email UPMC offers. You will need to start by accessing the same UPMC Exchange Email home page and work your way to your address book from there.
- Go to the UPMC Exchange Email page at mail.upmc.edu.
- The second option in the list of links should be Change your Exchange Address Book Information. Click on this link to continue. You will instantly be sent to the Exchange Address Book Update Utility app, which has the UPMC logo at the top of the page.
- In the two empty fields provided, please enter your Login ID and the password associated with it.
- Press the gray Login button to access your address book and make your desired changes.
UPMC Email Login Issues
You shouldn’t face too many problems during the UPMC mail login process. Most users usually encounter issues with the UPMC mail enrollment procedure. At mail.upmc.edu, there is an extensive page on enrollment errors and what you can do to solve them. The most common issue with the mail UPMC login procedure is forgetting your login credentials. To recover login credentials, you can go to mail.upmc.com and enter your Windows ID. You’ll then have access to the login credential recovery links.
If you cannot solve the issue in this way, you should contact UPMC IT Help Desk. Their phone number is (412) 647 4357. You can also get help by using the GoToAssist link in the Mail UPMC help page.
UPMC Useful Information & Links
For information about UPMC in general, you should visit the main UPMC website, www.upmc.edu. In the “For Healthcare Professionals” tab you’ll find links to all sorts of useful pages, such as the Tools and Resources page. For students, the Education and Training page can be immensely helpful.
If you want to find out more about your UPMC mail and the mail UPMC login procedure, you can visit the accesshelp.upmc.com. Here you’ll find all the resources you need to set up your account, plus troubleshooting tips and other useful information.
Leave a Reply